Ant

Public Enemy No. 1

Just a note to those who may be interested in joining, we are actively looking for people, however we want to create a realistic (as much as it can be in MTA) white power street gang. Therefore, those looking to join should take note that we are looking for people to RP younger chars (mid/late teens) As is common for groups like this.  If you need any advice on joining and how to approach RP with us feel free to shoot me a PM or message me on Discord Lesnits#9289.  

Quality.

"The Gods are happy with us today. We shed blood in the name of our race and in the name of The Allfather."

Edited by Salsa

Let me just say that the RP that comes from this faction from my own point of view is some of the best this server has. From what I have encountered as a character involved in a faction that has relations, this isn’t your standard run of the mills “Fuck niggers” white nationalist gang. It is well developed and the hate shown icly is from what appears to be deep seeded IC beliefs that are fun to experience ICly. Wish you guys the best and know that this can go very far.