zac

GAT Update - January 24th, 2018

Sharing my support to @Kaasisbaas (Congrats babe), @TheMaster (She can fly now), @Zebulon (Yay), @Mowafy(Hey boss), @Script (Auction sad face master), @QueenC (The beauty xoxo) and @jayjay (Our hefe)

Anyway, PD earns this shit.

Edited by Santeri

pretty nice shoutout to my homie @Gambit who gave me 1 million cash and @DrJoseEviI who spawned me 1k m4s yeah yeah woop woop id like to say congratulations to @Weelawn on getting that full admin status woop woop and @Script for getting trial and @QueenC for getting trial too #shorterdresses4clubxstaff yeah yeah goodbye @Rauf nice making fun of your name on discord thats all cool man yeah

Just now, Santeri said:

#rosefucksalfredonthetoilets

Lies, but nice try though.

1 minute ago, QueenC said:

Lies, but nice try though.

I'm just waiting for that moment you make the redneck character xoxo

yeah congrats @Zebulon i dont know you but your a canadian to so yeah woop woop yeah yeah

Really glad I made it into the team. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted, to those who did not; hopefully you'll manage to join the next recruitment.

@Reacted We shall now build our empire.

@SniicK Much love :D

@Santeri Thanks g <3

Edited by Mowafy

I wonder How someone with extremely bad history of bans and jails or even perm bans multipel of them can now take part of the admin team. I guess you’re in desperate need of admins and cba the players previous history.

1 minute ago, Lafuqs said:

I wonder How someone with extremely bad history of bans and jails or even perm bans multipel of them can now take part of the admin team. I guess you’re in desperate need of admins and cba the players previous history.

I'm quite sure people change and just because you've done stupid decisions in the past, doesn't mean you can't make great and mature decisions now.

I'm not entirely sure who you're speaking about, but I'm also sure UAT will not let someone slip into the administration team without knowing that he has changed and that he'll show no risk/ruin the GAT's reputation by any way, shape or form.