pretty nice looking forward to playing this

Looks amazing! One question arises though, how are you gonna tackle the lack of housing in Paleto Bay? I mean let's be fair, there's gonna be a lot of players and not a lot of houses.   

Looks awesome so far, I don't know if you guys heard about the VC:RP release.. Please do not underestimate how many people from the Owl and MTA community will be exited and ready to join on release. hehe

What you guys going to do about housing? There isn’t many in paleto. Or is the map going to be open to sandy area as well.

49 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

What you guys going to do about housing? There isn’t many in paleto. Or is the map going to be open to sandy area as well.

It's open to other locations(maybe just not LS for starts). The focus is having services available in Paleto to hopefully bring more people there.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

It's open to other locations(maybe just not LS for starts). The focus is having services available in Paleto to hopefully bring more people there.

So starting jobs and mandatory factions like EMS and PD will be out there?

Boom! Nice update! Excited to be a part of the fun again, to help grow this community even larger than it already is! Our MTA server has over 1.5 MILLION hours played by over 50,000 characters, can't wait to see what sort of things we can achieve with two amazing role play servers.

41 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

Zooo wee mama as they say x

latest?cb=20160514212802

OT: Great job GTA V devs, you've got me excited keep up the good work!

Do you know what the max players on the server will be at a time yet?

12 hours ago, Daniels said:

Dirt System

Vehicles will build up dirt over distance, depending on your driving style, driving location (e.g. road vs off-road) and current weather. Rain will reduce your vehicles dirt.

when you spot that mechanic servicing in the background. 

Sadly my low end computer would not allow me to join the fun! But thanks for the dev team and the hobos who are gonna enjoy this unlike me :( .