On 1/29/2018 at 12:59 PM, ititan said:

yea but can the current emergency vehicles be skinned even? if they can then im not gonna pressure it (not like i'd get anywhere by bitching)

The MP mod supports custom skins/models. However, we plan on using stock models/skins at launch. This may change in the future.

On 28-1-2018 at 2:15 PM, Portside said:

I think streaming models are good ideas though. GTA V makes the perfect game to use models that don’t replace original models. This has potential for the likes of adding PD vehicles I.e - more realistic Lenco vehicles such as Bearcats or rescues, same concept goes for FD, ES and so on. Along with player models, as a lot of people play as female characters on Owl; GTA V’s female ped models all look like drug addicts lmao. So small minor tweaks like this I believe would make great enhancements. 

With the latest DLC release from Rockstar, the Doomsday heist offers multiple emergency/military typed vehicles that are perfectly fine to be used for law factions. Such as the RCV

latest?cb=20171218204819

kill dem protestors with water m8

Awesome! What a time to upgrade the PC. I was waiting for this! 

does it need a legal copy?

On 30.1.2018. at 11:15 PM, Daniels said:

The MP mod supports custom skins/models. However, we plan on using stock models/skins at launch. This may change in the future.

mp models will be used right

8 hours ago, TheInfamousLoop said:

does it need a legal copy?

mp models will be used right

Read above

On 3/22/2018 at 4:13 AM, Matey said:

@Daniels when is the next update coming tho?

I've been busy with school and he is traveling for work. We'll have updates soon, the next one is a big one and is taking more time. :)