Chaos

We hear you. Here's what's changing.

37 minutes ago, Chaos said:

More actively assigning CKs

We now will often be checking up and assigning CK apps and appeals to admins. It seems like us trusting that they would share the workload wasn't working out. We will be doing this ourselves from now on(although admins are still encouraged to help).

Reduced CKs for Disregard

The CK Rules are being updated soon. We want to see less CKs for disregard across the board. We recently completely changed our decision on a recent CK that happened with @EverettTheUrban after he was denied and he filed a ticket and we reassessed it at a UA meeting in his favour. This sparked the changes with our CK rules.

Reduced Jail Times

We are reduced jail times and fines by about half. This will hopefully provide more roleplay by both sides.

Added

5 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

Yes, we in Khram has decided that we no longer wish to carry on, despite being able to. We've reigned for a longer period than any other faction in MTA's history. And that is satisfying enough. We feel like we've built a sufficient legacy in many ways. Now, it's time for that top spot to be claimed as time goes on. A power vacuum will occur and I'm excited to see who will fill the gap that Khram will be leaving.

As far as the sendoff, I think the server will be pleased with the ideas that we've come up with to get a good portion of the server involved with Khram one last time.

It's kinda sad you've actually got to close down your faction because the community believes non-sense bullshit.

@Chaos great update and excited to see all the stuff changed I'm sure the community will come back together.

6 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Fix the PD.

Shoot me a PM, I know they have been lacking members recently and have been pretty slack about who they let in because of it. But let me know if I can help out.

1 minute ago, Gazzeh said:

from what i've heard and how playercount is, might be a little late to start listening to people. just my 2 cents.

I completely disagree. If you put up possible suggestions to add onto the ones posted on this thread to enable a more fruitful future for us all within this community. I urge you to do so. 

Well, one thing that's never going to change is UAT corruption. I know it that there have been situations where regular people/admins have proven someone from UAT abusing their powers & higher command (that would be Chaos) doesn't take any actions. I loved Owlgaming back in 2015 and 2016 early stage, but once I started to notice how badly the staff turned into friend circle I knew it won't end nice. I have my opinions and looking forward what's going to happen to owlgaming this year. If someone has issues with my opinions or smth then feel free to contact me via Discord or forum PM.

2 minutes ago, Maboo said:

Well, one thing that's never going to change is UAT corruption. I know it that there have been situations where regular people/admins have proven someone from UAT abusing their powers & higher command (that would be Chaos) doesn't take any actions. I loved Owlgaming back in 2015 and 2016 early stage, but once I started to notice how badly the staff turned into friend circle I knew it won't end nice. I have my opinions and looking forward what's going to happen to owlgaming this year. If someone has issues with my opinions or smth then feel free to contact me via Discord or forum PM.

Shoot me a PM regarding what corruption. I'm sure I can share some info too

4 minutes ago, Resident said:

people been pulling the 'friend circle' card since 2014, come up with something new you dope.

As I said. That's my opinion and if someone has issues with that then please contact me via discord or forum PM. Trying to act hard on public chat is just getting more crap on a thread where it shouldn't be. I'm not going to argue it here, but that's what most of the people have noticed when dealing with staff.

1 minute ago, Maboo said:

As I said. That's my opinion and if someone has issues with that then please contact me via discord or forum PM. Trying to act hard on public chat is just getting more crap on a thread where it shouldn't be. I'm not going to argue it here, but that's what most of the people have noticed when dealing with staff.

You're getting your useless crap on the thread by saying UAT is a 'friend circle' when it  blatantly isn't.

5 minutes ago, Maboo said:

Don't make a public comment if you don't want to be publicly criticized or questioned.

Edited by JohnM