EDR

[Items] - Toggling Suppressed Pistol

wow yeah then you'd have fucking morons running around with silenced RPG's!!! hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

On 1/12/2018 at 4:57 PM, EDR said:

Yeah then you'd see tards running around with suppressed AK-47's and shit.

get back to ur fucken room ya cuck

11 minutes ago, Tikemaro said:

wow yeah then you'd have fucking morons running around with silenced RPG's!!! hmph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

get back to ur fucken room ya cuck

Who are you again?

I don't know jack about how to script... But which one would be more easier to even create?

A separate suppressor for each firearm caliber? (9mm, .45, 5.56, 7.62.)

Or a universal type of suppressor to match the type of firearm? (Pistol suppressor, SMG suppressor, Rifle suppressor.)

On 3/12/2018 at 11:30 AM, remolten said:

I don't know jack about how to script... But which one would be more easier to even create?

A separate suppressor for each firearm caliber? (9mm, .45, 5.56, 7.62.)

Or a universal type of suppressor to match the type of firearm? (Pistol suppressor, SMG suppressor, Rifle suppressor.)

Rather equal

Yeah, should be for every weapon with the right inventory item.

Don't suppressed weapons need subsonic ammunition? So you would have to change the ammunition every time you switch from suppressed to non-suppressed.

E: Idk if this is a matter on this server though. Suppressed weapons can be fired without subsonic-ammunition but it reduces the sound significantly.

Edited by hahhuli

1 hour ago, hahhuli said:

Don't suppressed weapons need subsonic ammunition? So you would have to change the ammunition every time you switch from suppressed to non-suppressed.

E: Idk if this is a matter on this server though. Suppressed weapons can be fired without subsonic-ammunition but it reduces the sound significantly.

I think the main aim we are looking for is having the ability to not set off a district IC with any weapon we please.

Subsonic ammo makes me wish we had proper Rubber Slug rounds for Shotguns.... And that also makes me wish we had an upgrade on ammo types

But this ^ needs it's own thread before we can even begin

EDIT: To answer your question; firearms can fire subsonic rounds without a suppressor, but it doesn't really do much compared to regular bullets.  Subsonic ammo is just a heavier bullet

Edited by remolten