FlickIDaWrist

Can We Stop This Needless Witch-Hunt?

Just now, Guntars said:

what a fucking fiesta because of a faction

It's not about the faction. It's about the OOC backdoor politics and scheming and the constant evasive behaviour behind it. It's frustrating to deal with for the rest of the community and it's stuff like this which is pushing players towards other communities which have recently cropped up.

Just now, EverettTheUrban said:

As much as you may have a valid contribution posts like this don't really help tbh, just committing to the meme/joke attitude that's got people so apathetic.

Right I forgot I wasn't Zebulon.

But can these people be stop being caught in lies in literally every thread like this?

Like what's the deal? Everyone knows this is Wright's playground, you don't need to excuse yourself, you won't get players back. On the contrary, you're embarrassing yourselves, boys.

The government can't be corrupted, right? When Georgi does it it's bad.

The government is milked by a Russian organized group in America, really?

Nothing to do with one certain UAT member being in charge of both.

Why aren't RCM members on this topic to support you yet?

11 minutes ago, EverettTheUrban said:

To the OP - the point here is being missed, the complaints (or at least the complaints I've had) here have nothing to do with admin reports - I feel like this is being propped up as a strawman to deflect real arguments. And whilst, yes, there have been criticisms of Khram this isn't about "hurr fuck khram hurr" there's a much greater scope than this.

It's like when you insist in OOC that LMG isn't part of Khram even - I mean I can understand the emphasis to prevent metagame having been there myself but when it and its members are getting support from you on an OOC level (by that I mean in terms of FT, as ASF did from ESV) the denial is grating.

Khram and LMG are separate entities, they share nothing but common ground in Little Moscow. They formed independently of each other.

Khram is a highly structured pyramidal organized criminal organization. LMG is a leaderless grouping of street thugs.

ESV came directly out of ASF, as it's upper echelon became more organized and got more connections.

They are not even remotely the same.

I have supported all factions in various ways as illegal FT supervisor. What are you even suggesting?

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Right I forgot I wasn't Zebulon.

But can these people be stop being caught in lies in literally every thread like this?

Like what's the deal? Everyone knows this is Wright's playground, you don't need to excuse yourself, you won't get players back. On the contrary, you're embarrassing yourselves, boys.

The government can't be corrupted, right? When Georgi does it it's bad.

The government is milked by a Russian organized group in America, really?

Nothing to do with one certain UAT member being in charge of both.

Why aren't RCM members on this topic to support you yet?

They've probably gotten sick and bored of all the out of context shite that's being posted. We're all just going around in circles, let chaos investigate it.

3 minutes ago, MissAnachronisms said:

They've probably gotten sick and bored of all the out of context shite that's being posted. We're all just going around in circles, let chaos investigate it.

So when is it in context? Because even when you posted the whole convos it didn't look any better. "Can we get an injunction on them?" isn't something you can dress up even if you douse it in perfume.

4 minutes ago, EverettTheUrban said:

So when is it in context? Because even when you posted the whole convos it didn't look any better. "Can we get an injunction on them?" isn't something you can dress up even if you douse it in perfume.

What's so wrong with asking a question? Can they get an injunction? Could they? Who fucking knows 

2 minutes ago, MissAnachronisms said:

What's so wrong with asking a question? Can they get an injunction? Could they? Who fucking knows 

Looking at the image suggests there was OOC collusion - again pointing to what I said earlier about the OOC backdoor behaviour and shifty dealings. And sure, some of the things referenced in this thread may not directly violate the rules but they sure as hell go against the spirit of a few of them, imo.

2 minutes ago, Restrepo said:

I have no side in this debate but, surely this many players complaining about one specific thing constantly, has to be the root of a major problem. That's my personal truth.

You mean people who have left the community or who are holding grudges with no basis in fact who are looking to stir the pot? 

10 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

You mean people who have left the community or who are holding grudges with no basis in fact who are looking to stir the pot? 

Could be for all I know, like I said I don't know much information about this topic. From what I've read it just seems to be a bunch of complaints with like you said little to no evidence to back their claims. If they are just causing problems and stirring the plot like you stated why not just remove them from the community as they are not in the community and doing nothing else but causing tension internally.

Edited by Restrepo

1 hour ago, EverettTheUrban said:

Furthermore, to those who complain about other servers using the same script and claiming it was 'stolen' from Owl is false, TBH - Valhalla/RootGaming were the original owners and creators of the script, then UnitedGaming took the reigns and then Owl took it from there. It's a script that's almost a decade old and had countless amendments made to it, much to the point that the script now is in some respects a bloated mess;

So saying that Neptune or Legacy (which, iirc have actually made their own set of amendments to the Owl 2015 script) stole from Owl is ridiculous. The script may as well be open source at this point.

Nobody argued about the script lol. But still you're wrong about united. Maxime used it after closing as he was their main scripter at the time.

Other communities used entirely copy and pasted threads, rules, internal faction items, character stories, faction threads and even logs. That was our grievance with it.

ANYWAYS. Locking this thread as it completely lost purpose. It is no longer what OP originally posted and became about the specifics of Khram somehow and government again.