FlickIDaWrist

Can We Stop This Needless Witch-Hunt?

4 minutes ago, Wright said:

LPJwHKU.png

Funny you try to incriminate me but in private you tried to make me give you millions of dollars on bogus construction contracts so you can buy your collection of super cars you're currently auctioning.

I told you it was illegal and I distanced myself from you.

enhanced-10699-1499878092-14.jpg?downsiz

Considering that the contracts I did were always delivered in accordance, that's called business, regardless of how the money is spent. I never partook in the illegal activities, such as...

https://gyazo.com/7aef8c017346eb73c9900685eaa34339

The government is ran by you, your bodyguard is ThatGuy and your comissioner char is involved with all sorts of illegal activities, your character did heinous acts previously and the presiding judge over the case that could've implicated you was ThatGuy. ThatGuy and you both roleplay in/with Khram, which shouldn't be a problem to prove, given that prior to you leaving the group chat you both were in the faction discord.

Edited by Lyricist

1 minute ago, Lyricist said:

Considering that the contracts I did were always delivered in accordance, that's called business, regardless of how the money is spent. I never partook in the illegal activities, such as...

https://gyazo.com/7aef8c017346eb73c9900685eaa34339

I see you're on a personal war against me for some reason.

Again, another photo taken out of context. We were discussing Rebecca Zicardi's case and I protected her ICly as I was her Captain in PD and she didn't hurt anybody but she was caught speeding. I got the Chief to drop the charges out of respect for her position and mine. It happens all the time IRL. What's the matter with that?

And yes, LikeMike mapped the projects at Jefferson. He didn't charge for it but he spent time mapping it so I told him he could charge for it and we would pay.

What's wrong with supporting a construction faction with money so it can create RP?

1 minute ago, Wright said:

I see you're on a personal war against me for some reason.

Again, another photo taken out of context. We were discussing Rebecca Zicardi's case and I protected her ICly as I was her Captain in PD and she didn't hurt anybody but she was caught speeding. I got the Chief to drop the charges out of respect for her position and mine. It happens all the time IRL. What's the matter with that?

And yes, LikeMike mapped the projects at Jefferson. He didn't charge for it but he spent time mapping it so I told him he could charge for it and we would pay.

What's wrong with supporting a construction faction with money so it can create RP?

Read up again, edited the comment before your response. I can copy/paste it to your liking.

Just now, Lyricist said:

Read up again, edited the comment before your response. I can copy/paste it to your liking.

You asked me if I wanted to attend the court and I said no. I was never requested or told to go to court.

How is that bad?

3 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

And elaborate as to who exactly Servan in the faction discord is. I'm sure you're about to hit me with a fact that he's merely presiding/monitoring the faction as a UAT or FT representative.

this is why it was denied. not because we're friends. you're legit grabbing straws to try and make shit look bad and corrupt where it isn't.

1 hour ago, Lyricist said:

Are you speaking about the Valhalla script, which, in turn, was leaked, then used for United Gaming, which, in turn, was leaked or taken from the server during their "revolution" and then brought over to OwlGaming? Claiming that OwlGaming's content has been stolen is plain retarded, considering that it was, is and will be an edited Valhalla script, created on an open source modification for GTA SA. Also, the Verona mall model was taken from LS-RP. Only reason the ownership is in a fit of rage over it is because the only features they could possibly offer to the general roleplay community is their script, considering that the faction team hasn't been competent enough to complete a car theft and export system in a year and a half, since it was originally requested and submitted back in the August of 2016. 

I feel genuinely sorry for @Daniels, considering the guy literally has to drag this dead carcass around, not realising that merging with Owl was the worst idea ever and simply a lifeboat for the current staff to stay on relevant for a little while longer after they've sucked the MTA server lifeless, without any lifeform left. 

HqH3kRf.jpg

MqMqHZ4.jpg

XXDVRjv.jpg

_af9f99d29300410891fbb4ffaafc7660-png.jp

You wanna talk to TPG on Legacy or should I, guys? 

On the first part, tell me which rules were broken or why you think this is "newsworthy"

On the second part, what do you think this even means?

On all parts:

539px-La_Brigue_-_Chapelle_Notre-Dame-de

5 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

And elaborate as to who exactly Servan in the faction discord is. I'm sure you're about to hit me with a fact that he's merely presiding/monitoring the faction as a UAT or FT representative.

TBH, I've never seen him RP among us, so I actually do think he is/was monitoring us...  Yes he had a custom name in the Discord like the rest of us, but throughout the last year he hasn't been in any RP scenes with us.

18 minutes ago, remolten said:

Lol wat?

ThatGuy isn't in Khram

ouh yeah he is.

He is called Ansor/Anzor or something.

How do I know that?

He is one of Avram's "hounds" and killed Strobe 10 months ago.

This is were ThatGuy tried to explain why he and Wright killed Strobe.

Edited by LeiFeng

Just now, LeiFeng said:

ouh yeah he is.

He is called Ansor/Anzor or something.

How do I know that?

He is one of Avram's "hounds" and killed Strobe 10 months ago.

This is were ThatGuy tried to explain why he and Wright killed Strobe.

He's in Khram, yeah, not active at all, but that doesn't prove Lyricists point. Check this.

https://forums.owlgaming.net/topic/82597-state-the-people-v-rebecca-zicardi/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-554558

Just now, remolten said:

TBH, I've never seen him RP among us, so I actually do think he is/was monitoring us...  Yes he had a custom name in the Discord like the rest of us, but throughout the last year he hasn't been in any RP scenes with us.

I suppose he'd be best equipped to answer that question, though I have personally seen him on a russian/slavic character.

THEN AGAIN, why would you believe me? Frankly, I don't give a shit. I already wrote myself off on this community the moment I dropped these screens and I got no advantages or personal gains to play here. I'm just here to spread the good word that "Mirazoka" is back. Same attitude, same stunts, same backtalk and abusing, so If @ThatGuy and the crew requires any personal photos to leak in backroom chats, then I'll be sure to send you one of my backside.

Goodnight!

7 minutes ago, remolten said:

EBJCmPw.png

my point is that you shouldnt deny it.

thatguy was and still is a part of khram.

i mean dude hello i was in khram myself and witnessed enough stufff or example 

wright changing the rules when a guy exposed him.

the rule was that you couldnt rob more than once per day.

Wright created his MArko character, robbed like 5 people per day and when this one guy asked him about it

he just changed the rules and quoted him with a "?"

Just now, LeiFeng said:

Wright created his MArko character, robbed like 5 people per day and when this one guy asked him about it

It's not common knowledge. They were last resort hitmen for hire.

They were not within the main structure of the Temple.

So it's very likely that lower members don't even know. Their existence was kept private from the rest of the pyramidal structure.

You should know that.

3 minutes ago, LeiFeng said:

someone made a rule suggestion to remove it, i accepted it, removed it.

is that not a good thing? wasn't it limiting illegal rp? nah let's just say it's wright being corrupt.

2 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

So it's very likely that lower members don't even know. Their existence was kept private from the rest of the pyramidal structure.

You should know that.

yeah that makees them to VIP khram member

To the OP - the point here is being missed, the complaints (or at least the complaints I've had) here have nothing to do with admin reports - I feel like this is being propped up as a strawman to deflect real arguments. And whilst, yes, there have been criticisms of Khram this isn't about "hurr fuck khram hurr" there's a much greater scope than this.

29 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

You should know that.

It's like when you insist in OOC that LMG isn't part of Khram even - I mean I can understand the emphasis to prevent metagame having been there myself but when it and its members are getting support from you on an OOC level (by that I mean in terms of FT, as ASF did from ESV) the denial is grating.

26 minutes ago, Wright said:

someone made a rule suggestion to remove it, i accepted it, removed it.

is that not a good thing? wasn't it limiting illegal rp? nah let's just say it's wright being corrupt.

Whilst there is always the possibility of one being wrong you can't blame people for raising questions at the same time the rule change looks convenient to you.

While Lyri's screenshots expose what may simply be an IC conspiracy it feels to a lot of players like this behaviour is also propped up on an OOC level especially since it's been planned out/referenced in discord by the looks of it. It's like when you see the screens saying (I can't find the one with the full context so had to use this) "think we can force a gang injunction?"

imageproxy_2.png

Sure, maybe it's just OOC shittalk and scheming and speculation but you cannot blame people when it sure as hell looks bad.

Edited by EverettTheUrban

Just now, EverettTheUrban said:

To the OP - the point here is being missed, the complaints (or at least the complaints I've had) here have nothing to do with admin reports - I feel like this is being propped up as a strawman to deflect real arguments. And whilst, yes, there have been criticisms of Khram this isn't about "hurr fuck khram hurr" there's a much greater scope than this.

It's like when you insist in OOC that LMG isn't part of Khram even - I mean I can understand the emphasis to prevent metagame having been there myself but when it and its members are getting support from you on an OOC level (by that I mean in terms of FT, as ASF did from ESV) the denial is grating.

Whilst there is always the possibility of one being wrong you can't blame people for raising questions at the same time the rule change looks convenient to you.

While Lyri's screenshots expose what may simply be an IC conspiracy it feels to a lot of players like this behaviour is also propped up on an OOC level. It's like when you see the screens saying (I can't find the one with the full context so had to use this) "think we can force a gang injunction?"

imageproxy_2.png

Sure, maybe it's just OOC shittalk and scheming and speculation but you cannot blame people when it sure as hell looks bad.

Granted, yeah, but everything has also had a solid response to contradict it. If people choose to believe otherwise that's up to them.

Furthermore, to those who complain about other servers using the same script and claiming it was 'stolen' from Owl is false, TBH - Valhalla/RootGaming were the original owners and creators of the script, then UnitedGaming took the reigns and then Owl took it from there. It's a script that's almost a decade old and had countless amendments made to it, much to the point that the script now is in some respects a bloated mess;

So saying that Neptune or Legacy (which, iirc have actually made their own set of amendments to the Owl 2015 script) stole from Owl is ridiculous. The script may as well be open source at this point.

Edited by EverettTheUrban