FlickIDaWrist

Can We Stop This Needless Witch-Hunt?

Alright - Before anyone asks or suggests I'm kissing ass, I'm not but if the admins are into ass-eating hmu I'll sort you out, same goes for anyone else tbh but anyways that's beyond the point!

Alright, I missed all of 2017 due to no computer and I'm only back a few days but I've noticed that there is an active witch-hunt against the Admins and Khram. I want to address these, show how inane it is and actually try talk some sense into people.

Right let's start off with Khram:

Yes, Khram own guns, and deal them too. But not exclusively, I've bought from people who I assume are in it, and I've bought from others. Yes I do find Khram a little expensive, charging 25k for an MP5 and 10k for all pistols with a full clip, whereas I bought a rifle for 16k off someone else. But from what I can see, Khram is a small force but yet one not to be reckoned with. I haven't seen them execute any /major/ crimes. Nor have I seen many gang related killings in game. - That's all I can say on this, the topic still somewhat confuses me.

Now the admins:

Lads, lasses. Lend me your ears (I, an intellectual whom watch Rick and Morty also have studied the works of Shakespeare while enjoying my tendies). The Admins, I will admit I do have a complaint which I've made vocal on other threads. Wait times. To me they have been a problem since 2016, but please remember! These people have characters too, and they play this game for enjoyment, not to be helping others all day, maybe some dedicate more time than others would to doing reports. 

The admins, are 100% volunteer, as I'm sure you know. They aren't getting anything for helping you so just please be grateful someone is actually volunteering to take time out of their day, and RP, where they come for pleasure (other than certain websites) to help you have a better experience. Yes, you may have to wait a while, but would you rather be stuck and have to make a new character because no one is there to teleport you or would you rather have to wait 10+ minutes, possibly less depending if it's a busy day, get that TP you need and be on your merry way?

I don't know much of the staff team, like shit last time I played here, I think Lewis was still an admin, possibly just after stepping down. But just because I don't know them, and I've had my problems with some of them and I'm sure you have, doesn't mean you should appreciate them less. They make your RP possible. So before you guys write ten year long paragraphs, actually stop to think about the good things the admins do.

Edited by FlickIDaWrist

People complain about khram and bitch in unison. There is nothing stating Khram has to be top shit, nor do I think that the are. Form your own faction and make Khram crumble instead of whining in community forums. Everyone wants less admin involvement until they don't like something. 

In regards to wait times, I don't think that is anything that will be completely eradicated. But I also want to point out everyone's started crying about wait times as the holidays dawned upon us. I don't think it's unreasonable for wait times to increase around the holiday season. 

No, just because the holidays are around doesn't mean we have no school and more time. What you'll realize when you get a little older is that there are other obligations around the holidays that take up a bit more time. If you are concerned about wait times guys, just apply for GAT. The applications are open. 

Both of the issues you addressed are valid and I appreciate your support. Main thing to takeaway for all is that none of these things (wait times and Khram being "superior") are not set in stone. It is all up to you to make those things change. Complaining about it for the last week or two on the forums clearly hasn't helped the situation, nor should it. 

Just now, ResidentPeach said:

white knight

Tmw someone you find hilarious calls you mean names :(

2 minutes ago, FlickIDaWrist said:

Tmw someone you find hilarious calls you mean names :(

nothing wrong with being white you bigot. 

1 minute ago, Tailor said:

nothing wrong with being white you bigot. 

I can be anything for you x

As @Chaos said on another post...those who are wise enough to know the truth, do.

I honestly feel bad for those folks who burned their bridges here and will have a hard time coming back for V.

Anyways, keep having fun folks.

Khram, just like anything else Wright supports, always needs to win.

Admins chose to be admins themselves and get GCs for it. The reports, UCP tickets and CK apps take unreasonably long. There are good admins, but the most are toxic and rude as fuck, and won't give a damn if your report is #1 and you've been waiting for an hour and a half. I dare you to PM them to solve reports.

On 09/01/2018 at 4:23 AM, Zebulon said:

will have a hard time coming back for V

That's the best way to bring the people to Grand Theft Auto Five. Give them a really hard time and treat them like dog shit because they went to another MTA server. :)

2 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

No I mean the people who said fuck it and went on DM sprees and got permed @Unitts or stole contnent.

Ah I see, my bad then

On the topic of this discussion tho, idk why people keep making threads. If they're so fed up they should just leave.

Edited by Unitts

25 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

Claiming that OwlGaming's content has been stolen is plain retarded

Yeah again no... I don't know anything about script.. I am talking about written content like documents for courts, laws, etc. 

Just now, Zebulon said:

Yeah again no... I don't know anything about script.. I am talking about written content like documents for courts, laws, etc. 

Oh, well, who needs those when the guys that wrote them themselves on here are wiping their ass with them.

1 minute ago, Lyricist said:

Oh, well, who needs those when the guys that wrote them themselves on here are wiping their ass with them.

64mkb.gif

1 minute ago, Zebulon said:

64mkb.gif

Controlling the pace and direction of the courts solely based on one's OOC agenda, all of that enforced by the same people abusing the fuck out of everything. Besides, if you're refering to Neptune - who gives a shit. I'm not here to advocate on their behalf, I could give two fucks about that place.

18 minutes ago, Unitts said:

That made no sense

None of the retarded memes he posts make sense, he thinks he's funny though.

And just look how they're defending themselves with 'RP freedom' when they get caught acting against their own rules. Double standards and hypocrisy.

59 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

Are you speaking about the Valhalla script, which, in turn, was leaked, then used for United Gaming, which, in turn, was leaked or taken from the server during their "revolution" and then brought over to OwlGaming? Claiming that OwlGaming's content has been stolen is plain retarded, considering that it was, is and will be an edited Valhalla script, created on an open source modification for GTA SA. Also, the Verona mall model was taken from LS-RP. Only reason the ownership is in a fit of rage over it is because the only features they could possibly offer to the general roleplay community is their script, considering that the faction team hasn't been competent enough to complete a car theft and export system in a year and a half, since it was originally requested and submitted back in the August of 2016. 

I feel genuinely sorry for @Daniels, considering the guy literally has to drag this dead carcass around, not realising that merging with Owl was the worst idea ever and simply a lifeboat for the current staff to stay on relevant for a little while longer after they've sucked the MTA server lifeless, without any lifeform left. 

HqH3kRf.jpg

MqMqHZ4.jpg

XXDVRjv.jpg

_af9f99d29300410891fbb4ffaafc7660-png.jp

You wanna talk to TPG on Legacy or should I, guys? 

Not true regarding the uG script. Was used with permission. 

We haven’t even been anal about other servers stealing scripts. Only thread content recently. 

I don’t think anything you said regarding Daniels is true whatsoever. But whatever, it’s subjective.

Investigating the screenshots btw.

7 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Not true regarding the uG script. Was used with permission. 

We haven’t even been anal about other servers stealing scripts. Only thread content recently. 

I don’t think anything you said regarding Daniels is true whatsoever. But whatever, it’s subjective.

Investigating the screenshots btw.

I'll make your job easier. The 4th and last screenshot is a follow up reaction from Khram faction chat after their "leaked new years plans" of dividing and conquering everything on the server by killing off anyone via Wright/Timothy. As for the first few screens - that's just Thomas Mengele and Sabzanov construction (khram subfaction for the memes) agreeing to overcharge the government in order to line their own pockets with cash.

If I can bet my left nut on it, I think in about 15 minutes you're gonna post and say that everything checks out and is perfectly clear.

6 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

I'll make your job easier. The 4th and last screenshot is a follow up reaction from Khram faction chat after their "leaked new years plans" of dividing and conquering everything on the server by killing off anyone via Wright/Timothy. As for the first few screens - that's just Thomas Mengele and Sabzanov construction (khram subfaction for the memes) agreeing to overcharge the government in order to line their own pockets with cash.

If I can bet my left nut on it, I think in about 15 minutes you're gonna post and say that everything checks out and is perfectly clear.

Firstly, you're a cunt for using private chats with Volk.

Secondly, go fuck yourself for being such a lousy idiot who cannot accept the fact that good roleplayers ganged up and made a faction. 

Thirdly, what rules did we break?