Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vinceeez

Rant I guess

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Perhaps what should happen, but it won't.

You're doing a bad job then.

The most of the people I know don't like Wright, only ones I know who do are those who benefit IC from being buddies with him.

This is so cringe-worthy.

Ok. So you admit you'd rather have inactive Gov? K that's a great argument.

And I'm doing a bad job? Sure, feel free to come to me on discord or teamspeak or forum PM and bring your concerns to me so we can discuss them.

And your last statement is just absurd. Most of the people who don't like someone have a second side to their story that you might not be getting all of. Ever considered this?

abc916155f50b8afe48ca4229a4c41af.png

Shit-posting confirmed #Fakenews. 

Thanks for coming out @JayZawack

(Pro-Tip: Your arguments here only hold valid if you're willing to work on solutions on the other side)

6 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

This is so cringe-worthy.

Not one bit as cringy as having a corrupt government full of lesbians LARPing as nazis that you have to defend, or the fact RCM is around.

No idea how you've found yourself in this topic nor why I should care about your IC work, you're marginal in my eyes.

Just now, JayZawack said:

Not one bit as cringy as having a corrupt government full of lesbians LARPing as nazis that you have to defend, or the fact RCM is around.

No idea how you've found yourself in this topic nor why I should care about your IC work, you're marginal in my eyes.

A live view of @JayZawack trying to hold an argument: 

Spoiler

IiL0M3u.gif

Don't really see anything wrong with the way @Wright is running Government it's showed the most activity it has in years since he's been in power. We should all be thanking Tim for continuing to run as what you can see from Urshankov is that he lost and jumped ship to another community where he can be within the Government...

2 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Now you're just renouncing reason and name calling.

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

You hear that @Zebulon? You're marginal in the eyes of a shit poster with 45 rep points and a failed plan.

I cri evri time

8 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

tenor.gif?ssl=1

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Lmao autist wannabe nazis resorting to memes, what a circlejerk

that UAT dick must taste good

Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Anima

23 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Yeah, lesbian nazis sound pretty hot to be honest, aryans look hot. No idea who they are though.

32 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Yep. Proves what I said. Gotta love how you swayed from the actual argument with name calling and (pretty shit tbh) memes

The government paid the KKK.

You've been the one insulting people to be fair.

31 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

You're actually thick. This is like trying to explain something to a stubborn child. How many times does it have to be said the KKK weren't paid until it goes through your skull and into that little brain of yours? It's actually pathetic that you're still trying to argue with senseless and repetitive responses after being explained multiple times that a majority of the shit you're bringing up is totally false.

Jesus Christ, you're worse than CNN.

1 hour ago, JayZawack said:

48 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Why does this sound like the plot line for Wolfenstein 2?

wolfenstein-2-new-colossus_5.jpg?quality

Spot on if you ask me.

Many facts were posted in this chat. Backed up with screenshots to refute false claims made in this thread.

There is no point in arguing further. People who choose to see the facts know the truth.

Locking this thread as it has devolved to name calling and circle arguments.