Sign in to follow this  
Vinceeez

Rant I guess

23 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

You and your members said you were hired. You shilled for the government in the same news article. You had no other reason to do it, you're repeatedly lying about racial hatred and personal attack on Mengele, but there's no reason for it, given you explained the concept of your faction a few posts above.

IC issue?! B-but ...

Mo3GuKP.jpg

I thought he government isn't supposed to be corrupt?

Or the rules don't apply for Wright, as usual?

Just what I said, ignore all the illogical things BECAUSE I HAVE 1K STORY IT CANT BE A TROLL CHARACTER

No wonder you met someone like that IRL. We all have that one own character that we can relate to.

Once again, the government had no involvement with the cross burning. I’m not lying, if you don’t want to believe me you can go ahead and be stubborn.

Buck isn’t retarded as he has is still pending approval for certain conditions. Currently, Buck is serverly uneducated as he has no formal education from the schooling system, his mind is maleble and can be easily manipulated like a child, as he still has the mindset of one. All Buck knows is things he has picked up, trained to do or been tought. He can definitely own a business or learn to operate a vehicle, can he do them effectively? Most of the time no, but if he concentrates hard enough he can increase the chances of better results. Who is to say Buck isn’t a pawn who’s being used ICly by those who are more intelligent than him? Buck can only understand a small collective of basic things where in other areas he can excel more due to excessive aid from his peers. You couldn’t be any more wrong and you’re throwing a fucking temper tantrum and chatting absolute shit on situations you don’t have a lick of legitimate information about. If you’re in desperate need, I’ll pay for any costs for you to visit and be evaluated by a optometrist so you can hopefully read the information presented to you, not listen to others and make your own judgement based off one side of the story.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

I dunno what this thread has turned into but I mean... Don't people have the ability to roleplay freely? Like yeah MAJOR corrpution such as subverting gov money for personal gain (which is a crime anyways) is forbidden OOCLY... But the blurred lines between legal and illegal go on -all the fucking time- out there. It blows my mind that people are actually complaining about semi-realistic roleplay like you have been @JayZawack.. Like whats your point if Mengele is doing LEGAL business with folks he may know are shady? Happens all the time. So what if the CPQL got creative in their campagin tactics? 

For all intensive purposes the only incorruptible faction is the courts. The FBI are investigating the cross burning as a hate crime.. Not like its being ignored? ... It's not like the DAs Office is overlooking PD corruption? 

I really don't get it. This thread has turned into a nonsense debate about what constitutes valid roleplay.. Shouldn't folks be free to explore the bounds of their character without (within reason) restraint? 

People also have to remember that the crime rate, murder rate, etc is sky fucking high on MTA. Just the nature of the game.. And carrying out thug crimes will always trump white collar crimes in the eyes of players. Anyways perhaps this skews players view.. Not like people are sitting here shitting on "hood" players for creating five versions of DeShawn Johnson after thr first one gets ckd and continually going back to banging? Lol 

Anyways.. All this thread is doing is exposing people with closed minds and the wrong attitudes... And funny enough it's those same attitudes which create restrictive environments for what should be freedom of RP.

Edited by Zebulon

Ps.

I honestly think that Owl has to be one of the best communities out there for this freedom of RP.. It's not like you need approval to make a new illegal organization, or start your own business...and the systems that support it icly are likely as good as they are ever going to get on an rp server. 

I had a good chat with @ThatGuy last night about folks who are crying about the good old days or some BS.. I dunno about you @JayZawack but I think, after much progress, Owl has got it right. Sure people can always work towards something better.. But youre not gunna find improvement when criticism turns into salty tears of bitching that the other guy is getting it better than you, when in reality he has just done it better.

Edited by Zebulon

25 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Once again, the government had no involvement with the cross burning. I’m not lying, if you don’t want to believe me you can go ahead and be stubborn.

[excusing a troll character in his faction]

DylanW says hi

https://pastebin.com/BTYiQbZj

Include the comments of RCM in the same topic, you confessing in voice chat you were paid for it, my other arguments from above and you get a pretty clear image of what's up.

25 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

You couldn’t be any more wrong and you’re throwing a fucking temper tantrum and chatting absolute shit on situations you don’t have a lick of legitimate information about. If you’re in desperate need, I’ll pay for any costs for you to visit and be evaluated by a optometrist so you can hopefully read the information present to you, not listen to others and make your own judgement based off one side of the story.

Legit cringed. Stop. Go back to RPing a 1930s nazi or camp in front of Pizza Stacks looking for CK opportunities, big RPer macho.

@Zebulon I agree for the most of your post, the problem is people constantly OOCly lying and excusing their bullshit and particularly double standards because of which a new community takes tons of players. The corrupt side of Owlgaming and the staff for the most of part is trying to damage control. Everyone knows that wherever there's Wright there's OOC corruption and abuse, those who deny it are only on his side and benefit from it. Be it Khram, RCM or the government.

And how is it legal business for the government to hire the KKK to burn a cross lol?

Regarding your new post, I also agree, Owlgaming has it right, but some things nobody can ignore anymore. Again, those who do are those who benefit from it. Are people getting better than others because they're IC that good or because they're buttbuddies with certain members of the UAT?

Edited by JayZawack

Just now, JayZawack said:

DylanW says hi

Legit cringed. Stop. Go back to RPing a 1930s nazi or camp in front of Pizza Stacks looking for CK opportunities, big RPer macho.

@Zebulon I agree for the most of your post, the problem is people constantly OOCly lying and excusing their bullshit and particularly double standards because of which a new community takes tons of players. The corrupt side of Owlgaming and the staff for the most of part is trying to damage control. Everyone knows that wherever there's Wright there's OOC corruption and abuse, those who deny it are only on his side and benefit from it. Be it Khram, RCM or the government.

And how is it legal business for the government to hire the KKK to burn a cross lol?

Regarding your new post, I also agree, Owlgaming has it right, but some things nobody can ignore anymore. Again, those who do are those who benefit from it. Are people getting better than others because they're IC that good or because they're buttbuddies with certain members of the UAT?

It's fine you got private discord chat :) I don't really care lol it's a game, everything was done IC'ly.

Guest Novixsus

@JayZawackWhy are so heated over fictional characters and factions? And who are you to judge other people's roleplay, and honestly who gives a fuck whether @DrJoseEviI or his members drive lambos, or @Wright rigging the elections, or @LokiHavokorganizing a plan of action over discord to take control of the gun supply in the server and eliminate anyone who dares to stand in his way, its their character they can do whatever they wish and really how does that affect you? You don't like it, neither do I

but only difference is you don't see me whining like a little bitch on the FORUMS, writing walls of text lmao just deal with it

Edited by Novixsus

@JayZawack if you aren't happy with the way Owl is don't play it pretty simple instead of tossing up invalid points I said the KKK was paid didn't say who by so you have no supporting evidence of Tim paying them it could've been anyone that paid them. ;) 

Edited by DylanW

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

DylanW says hi

Include the comments of RCM in the same topic, you confessing in voice chat you were paid for it, my other arguments from above and you get a pretty clear image of what's up.

You’re just skimming through my responses at this point and have resulted to using insults as the basis of your argument.

Jesus Christ, you seriously are not reading. THE GOVERNENT HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH THE CROSS BURNING. We were not paid, informed or instructed or requested to perform this cross burning, it was entirely my idea to do it as smear against Urshankov

4 minutes ago, DylanW said:

I said the KKK was paid didn't say who by so you have no supporting evidence of Tim paying them it could've been anyone that paid them ;) 

3 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Jesus Christ, you seriously are not reading. THE GOVERNENT HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH THE CROSS BURNING. We were not paid, informed or instructed or requested to perform this cross burning, it was entirely my idea to do it as smear against Urshankov

or did the KKK get paid to fuck something up, but didnt get paid to burn the cross? it seems KKK is very active.

Edited by Tikemaro

Ehhh, maybe everyone thinks Khram is invincible because Khram always tried to find proper roleplayers? I mean look at those illegal factions who were trying to take over the market or w/e, the half of them were trollers/troublemakers and the other half were good RP'ers, but they couldn't find manpower to help them with their plans.

I'm not supporting Khram nor any other illegal faction that stands in its way. It's just my opinion from what I've noticed over the past few months. Khram is a quite organized illegal faction not because of their plans on Discord or because of Loki (FT member and Khram founder), but because they managed to find roleplayers who are up to illegal RP standards before anything else.

Pretty sure if a faction decided to find proper illegal RP'ers around, they can take down Khram. The whole point is that the leaders of those illegal factions recruit non-trolling members for their factions, in which leads to the slowly death of their faction.

Speaking about the elections, yes, everybody have the right to know the election results, but it remains IC'ly. If you want to argue about that, take it ICly. I believe there are more than ten ways at least to argue about that.

1 minute ago, Tikemaro said:

or did the KKK get paid to fuck something up, but didnt get paid to burn the cross? it seems KKK is very active.

The KKK were never paid, it was a smear tactic used against Urshankov and is now loosely used as a ceremonial thing or fear tactic.

Just now, DrJoseEviI said:

The KKK were never paid, it was a smear tactic used against Urshankov and is now loosely used as a ceremonial thing or fear tactic.

Again, no. DrJoseEvil did this on his own accord.

Just now, Tikemaro said:

@DylanW does buck raider reflect on your ooc personality

No, he indeed doesn't.

5 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

LMAO ok ok... You have officially made me move from my phone to my pc to respond to this absurdity. 

First of all... who is lying and about what? and who has double standards? and sorry who cares about other communities?

The corrupt side? Like what? And what evidence do you have of Wright being corrupt or abusing? And do you read @JayZawack? It's called roleplay.. it would be OOCLY corrupt if the PD/FTF didn't look into it for OOC reasons, but as I said before.. that's not the vcase.

And to answer your ridiculous question.. Some people get it better because they put in more time, effort, are more creative, and are competent enough to pull it off. That kinda question just goes to show how far out on the limb you are.

2 minutes ago, Wright said:

Again, no. DrJoseEvil did this on his own accord.

Because RCM, an isolated gang of rednecks totally has a reason to do that, and not because they're with you.

9 minutes ago, DylanW said:

@JayZawack if you aren't happy with the way Owl is don't play it pretty simple instead of tossing up invalid points I said the KKK was paid didn't say who by so you have no supporting evidence of Tim paying them it could've been anyone that paid them. ;) 

Also, this is why you're losing players.

Edited by JayZawack

Just now, JayZawack said:

Also, this is why you're losing players.

I never paid them or spoke to the KKK.

DylanW is mistaken.

And yeah, it's dumb of DylanW to say that. He's free to play anywhere.

4 minutes ago, Wright said:

DylanW is mistaken.

Sounds like the only honest person here.

Just now, remolten said:

Actually... The saddest day was when @Unitts @Hurley @Zyph and @Lemonade319 All caught slugs from from Wright due to our internal conflicts.

lol

Was that when he used /check to trace them?

Also @JayZawack new servers who don't get a hype boost of players are doing something wrong. Give them time to figure it out for themselves. 

Anyways back to Owl... So what are you looking to get outta this? 15 minutes of forum fame? Get Wright to step down and watch other gov leadership follow him out the door and an inactive group come in behind him?

Half the reason why people like Wright do well is because they intentionally surround themselves with good people, with good intentions and with good bases of knowledge on how to make it work. Again, I have been around Gov and Courts, and it is LITERALLY my IC job as Steven Spade to prosecute criminals, and charge corrupt governments. So unless you wanna start coming after me... I suggest that you come speak to me about your concerns regarding corruption. Perhaps I can give you a better understanding of where you went wrong.

1 minute ago, Zebulon said:

Anyways back to Owl... So what are you looking to get outta this? 15 minutes of forum fame? Get Wright to step down and watch other gov leadership follow him out the door and an inactive group come in behind him?

Perhaps what should happen, but it won't.

2 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Half the reason why people like Wright do well is because they intentionally surround themselves with good people, with good intentions and with good bases of knowledge on how to make it work. Again, I have been around Gov and Courts, and it is LITERALLY my IC job as Steven Spade to prosecute criminals, and charge corrupt governments. So unless you wanna start coming after me... I suggest that you come speak to me about your concerns regarding corruption. Perhaps I can give you a better understanding of where you went wrong.

You're doing a bad job then.

The most of the people I know don't like Wright, only ones I know who do are those who benefit IC from being buddies with him.

5 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Sounds like the only honest person here.

Was that when he used /check to trace them?

Really?

Chaos checked my logs on all characters that day and found nothing.

That's a pure lie.

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Perhaps what should happen, but it won't.

You're doing a bad job then.

The most of the people I know don't like Wright, only ones I know who do are those who benefit IC from being buddies with him.

And what have I done wrong to anyone? Only thing I can think of is robbing people at random on my alts, cking people as a cop, or running the government which apparently is a crime in itself these days and a request for hate.

1 minute ago, Wright said:

Really?

Chaos checked my logs on all characters that day and found nothing.

That's a pure lie.

/check doesn't log

Just now, Wright said:

And what have I done wrong to anyone? Only thing I can think of is robbing people at random on my alts, cking people as a cop, or running the government which apparently is a crime in itself these days and a request for hate.

Go from one to another asking, you haven't done anything to me. You are lying, though.