Sign in to follow this  
Vinceeez

Rant I guess

52 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

@Santeri

@remolten because unlike Khram, other factions arent ooc backed and need an actual IC reason to kill other ppl

Works for RCM and their kidnappings too, sad some people are retarded enough to fall into their disregard trap

U sure u didn't say the opposite? You literally said we don't need a reason to ck anyone, which is utter bollocks.

(Sorry for the tag santeri it won't let me delete tags on my phone.)

3 minutes ago, JameZ said:

its still extremely stupid to CK someone for doing their job, sure you can threaten them and then if they PURSUE it then you can CK them for disregarding their life. sorry but that's just extremely retarded, that is the main reason why people call khram invincible.

No, a single CK is not why a faction would be invincible (if such a thing even existed, which it doesn't). This should have been dealt with in a CK appeal if you're so concerned or appealed it further to UAT. I don't know the details of the CK and I generally agree that police should not be CKd for doing their job, I am the one who wrote that rule, but again, this is off topic.

Edited by ThatGuy

Just now, ThatGuy said:

No, a single CK is not why a faction would be invincible (if such a thing even existed, which it doesn't). This should have been dealt with in a CK appeal if you're so concerned or appealed it further to UAT. I don't know the details of the CK and I generally agree that police should not be CKd for doing their job, I am the one who wrote that rule, but again, this is off topic.

I haven't been CK'd by Khram but I'm just referring to a point that remolten has made, guns shouldn't be the first resort for organized crime factions either. There are a lot of ways that this can be solved, for example bribing the cop to throw off the case or simply change facts will solve these issues, it's just a planted thought that won't ever change. Street gangs tend to use guns as a first resort because they are street gangs, they don't climb up a pyramid of 20 leaders that simply hoards money.

anyway im out lol

Just now, MissAnachronisms said:

U sure u didn't say the opposite? You literally said we don't need a reason to ck anyone, which is utter bollocks.

I never said you did it, however. The screenshots say you intend to, and you have a backup which allows you to. I was in fact neutral and leaning towards Khram in this little rant thread before seeing those.

@DrJoseEviI

So you do in fact roleplay intense racial hatred and the KKK, independently of the campaign? That's not what you say in the CK apps when colored characters say you particularly pick them. I know it's not true, though, you guys kill whites too when they act dumb.

I agree with you on disregard, it's what I said, some people are dumb enough to disregard. Don't act innocent, discord chats from your faction point out that your members set up situations where disregard can likely happen, the rest is on the character. If they make a slightest mistake, you won't hesitate to kill. Let's not mention roleplaying remorse or what not. Everyone has to be a psycho, right?

And untrue, you can bait people into disregard. I smacked someone's car, they pulled a knife to scare me away, I shot them up and they got CKd. You do the same, only by hitting people with your cars or whatever.

As long as there are lowkey troll characters in your faction I can't essentially take it serious, despite being on good standing with you IC.

2 minutes ago, JameZ said:

I haven't been CK'd by Khram but I'm just referring to a point that remolten has made, guns shouldn't be the first resort for organized crime factions either. There are a lot of ways that this can be solved, for example bribing the cop to throw off the case or simply change facts will solve these issues, it's just a planted thought that won't ever change. Street gangs tend to use guns as a first resort because they are street gangs, they don't climb up a pyramid of 20 leaders that simply hoards money.

anyway im out lol

Of course, but regarding Khram, guns are not their first resort. The things they have allowed their faction members and rival criminal organizations to do without killing them off shows an impressive level of restraint. Some crews may be more violent than others, considering the expansive nature of Khram but it's certainly nothing like the level of violence we are use to in Owl, especially with gangs.

22 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

We don't bait CKs. You can't 'bait' disregard. If someone wants to act like a idiot ICly and taunt their kidnappers, resist them physically and verbally and laugh at them or have the nerve to make jokes towards them then you deserve nothing but a CK. We killed two people that week, and all of a sudden everyone is on board the Khram-meme-level train against RCM, claiming we're going around ck baiting people left and right. We rarely enforce CKs and only do so when a player has seriously disregarded their life. 

I can back him up on this, I got robbed by his crew once. I did what they said and didn't get a ck. Listening gets you far in life.

It really doesn't matter what anyone says, you've all done a brilliant job of spreading malicious shite about us and having us all branded as bad people in a terrible faction when we've not broken any rules, now even people I don't know dislikes everyone in the faction and automatically think Im going to try and fuck them over.

I genuinely used to enjoy this server and logging in, a shame really.

57 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

I never said you did it, however. The screenshots say you intend to, and you have a backup which allows you to. I was in fact neutral and leaning towards Khram in this little rant thread before seeing those.

@DrJoseEviI

So you do in fact roleplay intense racial hatred and the KKK, independently of the campaign? That's not what you say in the CK apps when colored characters say you particularly pick them. I know it's not true, though, you guys kill whites too when they act dumb.

I agree with you on disregard, it's what I said, some people are dumb enough to disregard. Don't act innocent, discord chats from your faction point out that your members set up situations where disregard can likely happen, the rest is on the character. If they make a slightest mistake, you won't hesitate to kill. Let's not mention roleplaying remorse or what not. Everyone has to be a psycho, right?

And untrue, you can bait people into disregard. I smacked someone's car, they pulled a knife to scare me away, I shot them up and they got CKd. You do the same, only by hitting people with your cars or whatever.

As long as there are lowkey troll characters in your faction I can't essentially take it serious, despite being on good standing with you IC.

Alright.

Yes, I myself a few others roleplay racial hatred. We don't use racial hatred as a reason to kill anyone and you are correct we do kill whites. One member talked about baiting them to CK, yet it didn't go through. If someone sees some type of obvious bate, act like a fool or do something that'll obviously get them killed, that is their own fault for not thinking ahead. If someone pulls out a knife or they become excessively violent in a situation where its absolutely unneeded they are completely eligible for a ck. If someone pulls any kind of weapon on me and I'm able to defend myself, I'll do it. If someone is stupid enough to pull out a weapon over a collision, they're roleplaying anger but anger can make you do unpredictable things and people get killed for acting blindly all the time. I assume you're referring to Dariush's CK. Our intent was to not kill him from the get-go. I myself attempted to confront him multiple times in the roleplay and he refused to comply, thus we kidnapped him for making things much harder then they had to be. We kidnapped Dariush with the intent to beat him up, which is why we bagged his head so he couldnt see where he was going, then he would be drugged and beaten and ditched in the middle of no where. Instead of complying and just roleplaying fear like any other rational person, he would've survived and been let go but instead he roleplayed acting like a buffoon, physically resisting his kidnappers and insulting them. He didn't want to cooperate with our fear tactics and wanted to act hard and like a hero, as well as he went to the extent of not complying OOCly and even threatening to log off, I decided we will kill him and attempt to push for a CK. 

You're obviously ill informed of what we do. We aren't a troll faction and we obviously weed out anyone who is trolling and causing issues OOCly. We don't go CKing people left and right and our faction is entirely fueled the development of our characters and how we came to be. We segregate ourselves to the county most of the time and every now and then we venture out to the city for prolonged periods for whatever reason. RCM is intended to be anti-social, rarely communicating with outsiders for personal or faction related business, which is why we have Cliff Town. You can catch us roleplaying in Cliff Town or other parts of the county doing a variety of passive things, hunting, partying, drinking, working and other fun stuff.

We rarely enforce CKs and there is a much higher ratio of people that are let go by us simply because they act property and comply. @Danzo303 and @RayPayne are some of the more memorable ones for me as I don't go out and do robberies or kidnappings myself often. We rarely have conflicts where we kill people anyway and this whole situation has been distorted by people who lack proper information or have biased information on the situation. We'll recover from the backlash, and you can continue to believe what you want to believe.

I didn't ask you to justify your CKs, I understand situations with both Lamari and Dariush, they fucked up. I'm focusing on your faction members showing they're nothing but hungry for CKs.

21 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Yes, I myself a few others roleplay racial hatred.

RCM is intended to be anti-social, rarely communicating with outsiders for personal or faction related business, which is why we have Cliff Town. You can catch us roleplaying in Cliff Town or other parts of the county doing a variety of passive things, hunting, partying, drinking, working and other fun stuff.

So why would such an isolated group that has no business with the mainstream have a reason to threaten the government by burning a cross, especially in controversial KKK robes, other than political marketing? There aren't any non-whites in the government. You even supported Mengele in the same news article thread.

Simply everything says that was a move of the corrupt government, only that Wright does a great job hiding it given nobody can really stop him.

Why is there a player in your faction that roleplays an inbred bastard with mental issues, who is obsessed with ducks, posts troll presence roleplays in court cases, troll ads showing his character can't communicate, but at the same time answers to Pizza Stack applications with perfect English, uses any sort of weapon without a problem, drives a bike, and runs a chain of stores? How is it not powergame seeing him drive-by people off his motorcycle, in a hoodie, with an MP5? What is his understanding of reality?

Of course, when confronted the player removed the topic and bitched in my PMs that his character cannot be troll only because he's got 1k words character story.

Why is there a 52-years old guy who at the same time roleplays a redneck, owns supercars and superbikes, and applies for PD in your illegal faction?

Where is the common sense?

If you roleplay racial hatred, why are there black characters in your faction?

Edited by JayZawack

3 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

We don't bait CKs. You can't 'bait' disregard. If someone wants to act like a idiot ICly and taunt their kidnappers, resist them physically and verbally and laugh at them or have the nerve to make jokes towards them then you deserve nothing but a CK. We killed two people that week, and all of a sudden everyone is on board the Khram-meme-level train against RCM, claiming we're going around ck baiting people left and right. We rarely enforce CKs and only do so when a player has seriously disregarded their life. 

luII9ti.png&key=c696387484d0304ea3bcd563

To be completely honest, this is one of the saddest threads I have ever witnessed.

@JayZawack You seem to be incredibly misinformed. The screens are taken out of context.

You are either in possession of screens of the full conversations, which means you are trying to manipulate players into having a negative view of Khram.

Or you're being manipulated by someone who has prepped this anti-Khram propaganda, in which case you're simply their gullible fool.

So, in the interest of community transparency, I will address the issues presented in these so-called "scandalous screenshots" haha

The ASF Gang Injuction Theory

Spoiler

The Anti-Khram Version

Spoiler

2207483444b81510baea74933676e3cc.png&key

According to this interpretations, supposedly we were responsible for secretly orchestrating the gang injunction that led to ASF and by extension, ESV's demise. 

Whoever cropped this screenshot is trying to make you think this by showing you the talk of our plans to muscle everyone combined with a mentions of the Mexicans at the end. Also, reinforcing the idea with the next screen that talks about the possibility of us arranging an injunction.

The Truth

Spoiler

MMvD8s1.png

Timothy/Wright was simply affirming Koyot's idea of him being the a "terminator." Thus Timothy ended the conversation with Okie Dokie.

Then he CHANGES THE SUBJECT!

He goes on to speak about the Mexican's undercutting us, which aligns with recent tensions that occurred in the past.

Notice how during this period ASF was already under Gang Injunction?

In the following screen Koyot asks if it is possible to acquire Gang Injunctions on rivals.

This means that we have obviously never done so. So we weren't even responsible for that, despite what others made you try to believe.

The CK Every Faction Theory

Spoiler

Anti-Khram Version

Spoiler

08a3c5b4673e1881c4ce628e891f244b.png&key

According to the Anti-Khram movement we are going to use our immense power and contacts to ruin illegal RP by killing everyone who doesn't join us.

The Truth

Spoiler

PtZo54Z.png

If you take a look at the excerpt in context, the key phrase is "those that resist" which is said multiple times. Right now Khram isn't in as firm control of the underworld as it once was. Obviously, would it not be in our best interest to regain control and reclaim our dominance. 

Illegal RP isn't supposed to be safe. It's by it's very nature a dangerous form of RP. Why RP in the illegal sphere if you can't and will not take risks?

We're not forcing people to join us. You can either do so or not. The choice remains firmly in the hands of the players.

If we were to CK everyone like people are claiming we are planning. Who would we sell our arms and drugs to? Yeah, see it doesn't quite hold up.

The Gun Monopoly Theory

Spoiler

Anti-Khram Version

Spoiler

99c0d3aa24789762b5c173d2947855b2.png

According to JayZawack, this is supposed to mean that we are going to force illegal RPers to buy our pistols at 15k a piece.

The Truth

Spoiler

ZhT6G1W.png

When in reality, we were just memeing about Craazy's obsession with Khram. Notice how nothing said before and after has any connection to some devious plan to CK the entire server like others are suggesting. Interesting...

Overall, this is a very sad and amateurish attempt by JayZawack and possibly others to manipulate players into an Anti-Khram hysteria using deceitful tactics and misinformation.

In the end, though, it's down to the court of public opinion. So think what you want about Khram, we'll keep our head up and carry on despite it.

8 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

To be completely honest, this is one of the saddest threads I have ever witnessed.

@JayZawack You seem to be incredibly misinformed. The screens are taken out of context.

You are either in possession of screens of the full conversations, which means you are trying to manipulate players into having a negative view of Khram.

Or you're being manipulated by someone who has prepped this anti-Khram propaganda, in which case you're simply their gullible fool.

So, in the interest of community transparency, I will address the issues presented in these so-called "scandalous screenshots" haha

Reveal hidden contents

The Anti-Khram Version

Reveal hidden contents

According to this interpretations, supposedly we were responsible for secretly orchestrating the gang injunction that led to ASF and by extension, ESV's demise. 

Whoever cropped this screenshot is trying to make you think this by showing you the talk of our plans to muscle everyone combined with a mentions of the Mexicans at the end. Also, reinforcing the idea with the next screen that talks about the possibility of us arranging an injunction.

The Truth

Reveal hidden contents

MMvD8s1.png

Timothy/Wright was simply affirming Koyot's idea of him being the a "terminator." Thus Timothy ended the conversation with Okie Dokie.

He goes on to speak about the Mexican's undercutting us, which aligns with recent tensions that occurred in the past.

In the following screen Koyot asks if it is possible to acquire Gang Injunctions on rivals.

This means that we have obviously never done so. So we weren't even responsible for that, despite what others made you try to believe.

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-Khram Version

Reveal hidden contents

According to the Anti-Khram movement we are going to use our immense power and contacts to ruin illegal RP by killing everyone who doesn't join us.

The Truth

Reveal hidden contents

PtZo54Z.png

If you take a look at the excerpt in context, the key phrase is "those that resist" which is said multiple times. Right now Khram isn't in as firm control of the underworld as it once was. Obviously, would it not be in our best interest to regain control and reclaim our dominance. 

Illegal RP isn't supposed to be safe. It's by it's very nature a dangerous form of RP. Why RP in the illegal sphere if you can't and will not take risks?

We're not forcing people to join us. You can either do so or not. The choice remains firmly in the hands of the players.

If we were to CK everyone like people are claiming we are planning. Who would we sell our arms and drugs to? Yeah, see it doesn't quite hold up.

The Gun Monopoly Theory

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-Khram Version

Reveal hidden contents

According to JayZawack, this is supposed to mean that we are going to force illegal RPers to buy our pistols at 15k a piece.

The Truth

Reveal hidden contents

ZhT6G1W.png

When in reality, we were just memeing about Craazy's obsession with Khram. Notice how nothing said before and after has any connection to some devious plan to CK the entire server like others are suggesting. Interesting...

Overall, this is a very sad and amateurish attempt by JayZawack and possibly others to manipulate players into an Anti-Khram hysteria using deceitful tactics and misinformation.

In the end, though, it's down to the court of public opinion. So think what you want about Khram, we'll keep our head up and carry on despite it.

No point in trying to prove the guy and people wrong 90% of people who are against Khram are narrow-minded people who just follow suit like a sheep.

Edited by DylanW

6 hours ago, JameZ said:

There are a lot of ways that this can be solved, for example bribing the cop to throw off the case or simply change facts will solve these issues,

Oh trust me we were way past that when he decided to arrest our associates and mentioned how he wanted to "take us all down."

The decision to decide to Kill off Nasonov was not an easy one... It was our last resort

16 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Anti-Khram Version

Hide contents

The Truth

Reveal hidden contents

MMvD8s1.png

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-Khram Version

Hide contents

The Truth

Hide contents

PtZo54Z.png

The Gun Monopoly Theory

Reveal hidden contents

Anti-Khram Version

Hide contents

The Truth

Reveal hidden contents

ZhT6G1W.png

WRAP IT UP FOLKS; You got your answers, now go outside and get some air....

Edited by remolten
A line

Why is khram still a thing to cry about? They are not having any power at all.

we should rather group up and laugh about ppl that rp hillbillys and drive around in super sportcars

Whats the point even arguing this? nothing is going to change, if you don't like the way things are don't play because it won't change.

p.s not supporting anyone in this, just being honest.

Edited by Unitts

10 hours ago, DylanW said:

No point in trying to prove the guy and people wrong 90% of people who are against Khram are narrow-minded people who just follow suit like a sheep.

Let Loki advocate Khram, focus on what I wrote about you and your gang, it's a lot bigger problem than the Khram is. I'm simply calling Khram out for constantly lying on the forums about the nature of their faction and using Wright's capabilities for gain, them personally as people whilst I like the concept.

On the other side, all you do is RP an inbred mental pigs or redneck-ricers fishing CKs and yelling at people at Pizza Stacks.

You personally said Wright paid you to burn the cross, mind commenting that?

@LokiHavok

Saddest day in Khram's life.

You just expanded and explained those chats, doesn't really prove anything, my points stand on. The rest of the chat doesn't add to the context anyhow or contradict the cropped screens. You're out to get other factions and it's harmful towards diversity of the criminal roleplay. You're obviously OOCly taking it to the heart, given you're dishonest about it and discussing it on Discord, and certain to use Wright as the terminator and we know what that means lol. The screenshots back up what Vince said in the first post.

The key really is those who resist or those who disagree to our terms, and you'd sell drugs and weapons to those who don't, obviously. You're still out to wipe factions who don't, though.

Also, using Discord white theme ahh

@EverettTheUrban HAHA dude

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Let Loki advocate Khram, focus on what I wrote about you and your gang, it's a lot bigger problem than the Khram is. I'm simply calling Khram out for constantly lying on the forums about the nature of their faction and using Wright's capabilities for gain, them personally as people whilst I like the concept.

On the other side, all you do is RP an inbred mental pigs or redneck-ricers fishing CKs and yelling at people at Pizza Stacks.

You personally said Wright paid you to burn the cross, mind commenting that?

@LokiHavok

Saddest day in Khram's life.

You just expanded and explained those chats, doesn't really prove anything, my points stand on. The rest of the chat doesn't add to the context anyhow or contradict the cropped screens. You're out to get other factions and it's harmful towards diversity of the criminal roleplay. You're obviously OOCly taking it to the heart, given you're dishonest about it and discussing it on Discord, and certain to use Wright as the terminator and we know what that means lol. The screenshots back up what Vince said in the first post.

The key really is those who resist or those who disagree to our terms, and you'd sell drugs and weapons to those who don't, obviously. You're still out to wipe factions who don't, though.

Also, using Discord white theme ahh

@EverettTheUrban HAHA dude

I had nothing to do with the Cross-Burning that's all @DrJoseEviI and the other guys, I never had anything to do with it, due to having a character within the Los Santos County Government. What everyone else does with their characters in RCM's there choice I completely agree with you seeing a red-neck driving sport-cars is really unrealistic and I've told him/them to stop multiple times but I don't get listed to as Jose doesn't want to limit others RP.

@DylanW Good, so you were in the government at the time. You're still as aware as I am that cross burning was paid for by the government. You wouldn't talk about it if you didn't, right? Maybe Jose told you, I don't know, still.

And what about your character? I wouldn't dare commenting redneck ricers if I were RPing what you do.

Edited by JayZawack

1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

Good, so you were in the government at the time. You're still as aware as I am that cross burning was paid for by the government. You wouldn't talk about it if you didn't, right? Maybe Jose told you, I don't know, still.

And what about your character? I wouldn't dare commenting redneck ricers if I were RPing what you do.

Already said this, the gov had no involvement with the cross burning. Even IF they did, that would be an IC issue, no? Obviously after the arguments of MG and mixing are ruled out as people are sad enough to assume instantly that it occurred.

2 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

@DylanW Good, so you were in the government at the time. You're still as aware as I am that cross burning was paid for by the government. You wouldn't talk about it if you didn't, right? Maybe Jose told you, I don't know, still.

My character has a 1300 word character story it all fits in with his development if you read the entire story on why my character acts the way he does but clearly to you everyone has to RP normal else it's considered trolling but there are people like "Buck Raider" in real-life you may not have met someone like that but I have. Nothing was paid for with Government as I check the Finance's weekly for Government, PD, DPS, LISA & BOTS I always question unauthorized transactions Myself & Tim are strict on it due to the whole scandal with BOTS.

Threads like these ruin the mystery within illegal factions and events that occur on the server. No idea why things are having to be explained OOCly by the factions leadership. Keep to the main point of the thread and leave everything IC, well... IC?

8 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Already said this, the gov had no involvement with the cross burning. Even IF they did, that would be an IC issue, no? Obviously after the arguments of MG and mixing are ruled out as people are sad enough to assume instantly that it occurred.

You and your members said you were hired. You shilled for the government in the same news article. You had no other reason to do it, you're repeatedly lying about racial hatred and personal attack on Mengele, but there's no reason for it, given you explained the concept of your faction a few posts above.

IC issue?! B-but ...

Mo3GuKP.jpg

I thought he government isn't supposed to be corrupt?

Or the rules don't apply for Wright, as usual?

11 minutes ago, DylanW said:

My character has a 1300 word character story it all fits in with his development if you read the entire story on why my character acts the way he does but clearly to you everyone has to RP normal else it's considered trolling but there are people like "Buck Raider" in real-life you may not have met someone like that but I have. Nothing was paid for with Government as I check the Finance's weekly for Government, PD, DPS, LISA & BOTS I always question unauthorized transactions Myself & Tim are strict on it due to the whole scandal with BOTS.

Just what I said, ignore all the illogical things BECAUSE I HAVE 1K STORY IT CANT BE A TROLL CHARACTER

No wonder you met someone like that IRL. We all have that one own character that we can relate to.

2 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

You and your members said you were hired. You shilled for the government in the same news article. You had no other reason to do it, you're repeatedly lying about racial hatred and personal attack on Mengele, but there's no reason for it, given you explained the concept of your faction a few posts above.

IC issue?! B-but ...

Mo3GuKP.jpg

I thought he government isn't supposed to be corrupt?

Or the rules don't apply for Wright, as usual?

Just what I said, ignore all the illogical things BECAUSE I HAVE 1K STORY IT CANT BE A TROLL CHARACTER

No wonder you met someone like that IRL. We all have that one own character that we can relate to.

I made the character as it's something different I've done every other type of roleplay on the server but everyone's welcome to their own opinion and I respect that. :) 

Georgi was banned due to his party wasn't racial then when he won he turned all Neo-Nazi.

Edited by DylanW

7 minutes ago, DylanW said:

I made the character as it's something different I've done every other type of roleplay on the server but everyone's welcome to their own opinion and I respect that. :) 

Georgi was banned due to his party wasn't racial then when he won he turned all Neo-Nazi.

Unique doesn't necessarily mean quality. I'd understand if it was a well-thought unique character, but it's just something you made to DM and have real life giggles.

At least Georgi didn't hire the KKK to burn a cross in front of his house to win those elections.

also not a troll character

4pU2UmT.jpg

Edited by JayZawack