Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vinceeez

Rant I guess

Just now, Neems said:

Are you being serious right now? Did you not just see the fucking screenshots?

Chaos has a point.... Why didn't any of the factions band together to take us out?

Just now, Neems said:

Are you being serious right now? Did you not just see the fucking screenshots?

Them taking advantage of the monopoly they have? I already tagged bartman as FT needs to find another faction to run guns alongside them as ESV recently closed.

None of the screenshots are IC, nor have been taken in game.

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Them taking advantage of the monopoly they have? I already tagged bartman as FT needs to find another faction to run guns alongside them as ESV recently closed.

None of the screenshots are IC, nor have been taken in game.

08a3c5b4673e1881c4ce628e891f244b.png

like how much more fucking OOC influence can there be? are you seriously fucking denying the fact that they are an OOC'ly ran faction??

Image result for what??

2 minutes ago, Neems said:

08a3c5b4673e1881c4ce628e891f244b.png

like how much more fucking OOC influence can there be? are you seriously fucking denying the fact that they are an OOC'ly ran faction??

Reveal hidden contents

They are talking about how they are the most powerful illegal faction on Owl and you're upset about it? What exactly is the problem? They haven't MGed anything. But they know they own the streets. Why don't you challenge them at that if you feel they are wrong? Why are you complaining on the forums about it?

If you ran a faction Neems, and you talked in your discord about how you are the most powerful faction. Do you think FT should jump on your faction and shut it down? What exactly are you trying to achieve here?

43 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Nobody said they were going to wipe out every single faction. Where are you making up this stuff?

Nobody has lied about Khram not being malicious, they haven't done anything malicious.

They haven't acted on anything said OOCly. So I assume they still plan to discuss it ICly. As long as they discuss things ICly before acting then it's fine.

The government does not have corruption permissions and did not hire the KKK for their campaign lol

No, only the factions that don't roleplay according to Khram's terms.

You're still blatantly ignoring those screenshots and the content there, the discussion there is serious. Whether or not they act on it IC, they intend to, and it denies what Loki says to defend his faction. Even more so given the chat there says it's his proposal.

I hope your insight in illegal RP isn't like in the government RP.

edit:

They're not saying "Oh how powerful we are, let's keep it up, guys."

They're saying "Let's fuck up everyone else who disagrees with us."

8 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

No, only the factions that don't roleplay according to Khram's terms.

You're still blatantly ignoring those screenshots and the content there, the discussion there is serious. Whether or not they act on it IC, they intend to, and it denies what Loki says to defend his faction. Even more so given the chat there says it's his proposal.

edit:

They're not saying "Oh how powerful we are, let's keep it up, guys."

They're saying "Let's fuck up everyone else who disagrees with us."

They haven't broke any rules. They bragged about being the most powerful faction and they know they have a monopoly on the gun market. They haven't attacked any factions.

Your topic you posted was not hired by the government. As stated, they did it on their own. Breached the perimeter. I have no idea why you think gov is corrupt or why you think they hired KKK to do that. It was on their own accord.

No, they  quite literally said. They own the gun market now, so they can pick the prices. Fact. They are the most powerful faction and can do what they want ICly. They will fight factions that get in their way. When hasn't an illegal faction done EXACTLY that.

Edit: Maybe you are thinking that Loki was saying he was doing to use Wright as commissioner to force gang injunctions? but thats not at all the case.

2 minutes ago, remolten said:

Neems and JayZawack are just salty and mad, @Chaos It ain't worth it

I just don't know. I'm doing my best but I can't understand the logic. If they ran a faction and did that exact same thing, they would get so mad if FT or UA jumped in to split up their faction over it. Khram hasn't done anything wrong objectively. I'm not bias for them at all. But legit haven't done anything wrong or anything ANY illegal faction would do in their situation.

Craazy has ran factions that target other illegal factions and destroy them. But apparently Khram is the bad guy even though they have never done such a thing.

From the LEO side of things and as former Khram... I can say is that if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. 

Illegal roleplay will never last long if the people on top are not capable or creative.

You can't just toss up a faction thread and cry to FT to support your roleplay. You have to earn the respect of the community (ic and ooc) and demonstrate that you have what it takes to hold your own without getting crushed by rivals or the law. Its hard to do well. 

At the end of the day most failed attempts to build something can usually look inward to find the cause..

How many times do people need to be told that khram hasn't broken any rules for it to actually get through to them, no rules have been broken. We've done nothing wrong. 

In another thread it's been said that it's a hivemind and it truly is, people want something to hate and they've chosen the most powerful to bitch and moan about constantly, why don't you guys create a new character and get creative with scenes and stories because that's what it's all about. Instead of wasting your time spouting lies and twisting banter.

I can guarantee if you let go of this shite and just enjoy roleplay you'll have a much happier time in the hobby.

29 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

It was solely an idea of our faction - The Red County Mob. @Wright nor the government had no idea of it coming whatsoever.

Your accusations are completely false.

Khram in the other hand is a well-established powerful  illegal faction, with accused negativities just like all other factions have. Let's just get over it.

Lmao that sure hit the spot

edit:

no im not salty, idc, I RP independently of factions and cooperate with khram or RCM when it takes so, its solely IC

nothing to do personally with me at all, I just find it funny how much youre ready to lie, even when proof for otherwise is posted

How isn't talking about that in discord metagame? Emphasis on the first screenshot

... and we might need Wright to go terminator right?

still haven't gotten an answer on how non-cooperative gangs could get injunctions

@Santeri How much believable do you think that sounds?

@remolten because unlike Khram, other factions arent ooc backed and need an actual IC reason to kill other ppl

Works for RCM and their kidnappings too, sad some people are retarded enough to fall into their disregard trap

@JayZawack

Every CK that has been carried out in Khram has been legit with plenty of IC reasoning, this is another point scoring comment to try and backup your grievances which seemed to be aimed at a UAT member. 

And as for the terminator joke made by remolten, it's a joke.

32 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Lmao that sure hit the spot

edit:

no im not salty, idc, I RP independently of factions and cooperate with khram or RCM when it takes so, its solely IC

nothing to do personally with me at all, I just find it funny how much youre ready to lie, even when proof for otherwise is posted

How isn't talking about that in discord metagame? Emphasis on the first screenshot

Wright is a terminator?

Government is a conspiracy?

In fact this sounds quite retarded from your side.

32 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

I know pretty much everything that happens inside RCM including the involved parties in the racial crime.

Anyway, as I said Wright nor the government had nothing to do with that racial act of crime.

I've even heard rumors of the government along with the police department having an investigation ongoing regarding to the cross burning.

I'm sure @DrJoseEviI can fill you up with more in depth details and facts, because you don't seem to get them do you? :lol:

as-a-republican-on-reddit-when-i-see-an-

20 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

still haven't gotten an answer on how non-cooperative gangs could get injunctions

Acting on it would be metagame. As I said 3 times now, they still have to discuss this ICly for it to be valid. But since none of that was carried out it's not MG.

Terminator is a joke

I think they are threatening or meaning that they would push politically for such to happen.

@JayZawack Do you even know what metagaming is? Sure, if we said "Let's fuck up any factions that don't agree with us" then went in game and did exactly that with no prior IG communication then yeah, that would be MG. But everything we do is planned ICly, often over the span of weeks. Are you really that shocked that a faction shares ideas with each other via Discord? How dense can you be, seriously? I can't believe yours or @Neems parents let either of you near a computer tbh. Couple of short buses for sure.

34 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

because unlike Khram, other factions arent ooc backed and need an actual IC reason to kill other ppl

Works for RCM and their kidnappings too, sad some people are retarded enough to fall into their disregard trap

We haven't shot anyone in months, no one within our faction is trigger happy or low ego'd like half of the street factions in this server.

The only moments we had to spill blood, mainly the ones that are worth noting, was the Police Officer who had a case on our organization, Craazy's Cool-Aid Crew for kidnapping our members (and that was RCM pulling the trigger LOL) And our internal wars.

41 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

If you cooperate with various factions, you may have noticed that there was always a second shadow among most (if not all...Minus ESV) of the illegal factions. We have backed up, and been backed up by other factions. So idk why you have your head in your arse with this argument right now...

27 minutes ago, MissAnachronisms said:

Every CK that has been carried out in Khram has been legit with plenty of IC reasoning, this is another point scoring comment to try and backup your grievances which seemed to be aimed at a UAT member.

I never said the opposite. Emphasis is on intentions of Khram leaders and their impact on criminal roleplay, which you all deny.

25 minutes ago, Santeri said:

I know pretty much everything that happens inside RCM including the involved parties in the racial crime against the government.

Anyway, as I said Wright nor the government had nothing to do with that racial act of crime.

I've even heard rumors of the government along with the police department having an investigation ongoing regarding to the cross burning.

What can there be racial against the government? They're all white. Instead, it was instantly used by Wright to slander the opposing party for not condemning it.

Funny how in character kill appeals RCM distances itself from racial discrimination RP and the KKK, saying it was a one-time only for the elections, but now apparently it has nothing to do with the campaign and you RP that in general, like that's your own thing, on your own. Which you deny in the CK apps because you'd need terrorism perms for it, right? You're doing nothing but confessing that this was orchestrated OOC and not IC.

Wherever there is Wright, that side wins, right? Be it Khram, his party, or the RCM he has through DrJose.

@jonthulhu Yet again, that hit the spot. S A L T

Also lol at everyone trying to tell me the terminator thing was a joke, in middle of a serious discussion where such a context would make sense, and to which Wright replied with ok

@remolten OOC thing, not an IC one

1 minute ago, remolten said:

We haven't shot anyone in months, no one within our faction is trigger happy or low ego'd like half of the street factions in this server.

The only moments we had to spill blood, mainly the ones that are worth noting, was the Police Officer who had a case on our organization, Craazy's Cool-Aid Crew for kidnapping our members (and that was RCM pulling the trigger LOL) And our internal wars.

If you cooperate with various factions, you may have noticed that there was always a second shadow among most (if not all...Minus ESV) of the illegal factions. We have backed up, and been backed up by other factions. So idk why you have your head in your arse with this argument right now...

is a detective doing their job really a reason to ck them

The Ku Klux Klan was entirely my idea.

The Government didn't have any involvement with the cross burning, nor was there any metagame. The cross burning was a random idea I had and decided to carry it out, no metagame was involved in this. If I want to do a cross burning and risk my freedom or life doing so, I'll go ahead and do it.

We don't bait CKs. You can't 'bait' disregard. If someone wants to act like a idiot ICly and taunt their kidnappers, resist them physically and verbally and laugh at them or have the nerve to make jokes towards them then you deserve nothing but a CK. We killed two people that week, and all of a sudden everyone is on board the Khram-meme-level train against RCM, claiming we're going around ck baiting people left and right. We rarely enforce CKs and only do so when a player has seriously disregarded their life. 

Please, I encourage you to try acting like a full blown idiot towards a group of armed men who have you kidnapped and tell me what happens after you've been shot in the face.

1 minute ago, JameZ said:

The moment we catch wind of him knowing too much... I feel like it would be acceptable from our point of view that he had to be removed. No?

2 minutes ago, JameZ said:

That's entirely off-topic. The merits of a CK should be discussed in an appeal or in a rule reform suggestion on the forums or through a UAT contact. A CK on a LEO in over a year of operation is insignificant in general, especially compared to factions who shoot at police on a weekly basis for mundane crimes.

Just now, ThatGuy said:

That's entirely off-topic. The merits of a CK should be discussed in an appeal or in a rule reform suggestion on the forums or through a UAT contact. A CK on a LEO in over a year of operation is insignificant in general, especially compared to factions who shoot at police on a weekly basis for mundane crimes.

its still extremely stupid to CK someone for doing their job, sure you can threaten them and then if they PURSUE it then you can CK them for disregarding their life. sorry but that's just extremely retarded, that is the main reason why people call khram invincible.