Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vinceeez

Rant I guess

Recommended Posts

I would like to point out that not only was Georgi unbanned but @Wright gave him employment in the GOV as a second chance and to give him some roleplay.

 

Much of this post is incredibly dishonest. I don't know if you're getting your information from others or what but I'm convinced people in this community are outright lying about stuff and people believe it because their "friends" tell them. I know this is the case, at least partially, because I have spoken to a few people involved regularly with illegal RP who have outright told me that they hear from their friends that "X is corrupt" or "Y does Z", etc, and they believe it, without EVER investigating the alleged problem themselves or speaking to the supposedly "problem" person in the first place or asking if they ever made a staff report or contacted the UAT about such alleged issues.

 

So many of these points brought up lately are demonstrably, objectively false. I honestly do not understand why if you think things are in such a massive state of disrepair. Anyone who participates in the lived reality of this RP server knows the sum of these points you've made are just not true or blown out of proportion. Why do these threads suddenly manifest themselves with no foreknowledge of these alleged issues to staff members who can actually do something about it? I suspect this is because motives for such falsehoods are out of malice. ( I am not accusing you of acting in this manner, however, your post certainly reads that way. I will grant you the benefit of perhaps ignorance in this instance but you also are a victim of your own laziness or lack of caring enough to seek out the truth. ) Some sort of vendetta is often pursued or a foolhardy attempt to stir up drama is the main goal, not a genuine attempt to solve any issues that may be present within the community. This is obvious because if there was a genuine attempt to coordinate with staff members and resolve issues regarding this plethora of false issues you bring up, there would have been multiple staff reports, UAT contacts, FT contacts, private messages, or even Discord messages about them.

 

While I can appreciate you taking the effort to make a post like this, there are FAR better ways to go about solving issues you see in the server. (even if the ones you stated were true or not blown out of proportion.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LokiHavok said:

Since November 6th, we've cut ties with the wider criminal community and have focused on internal passive RP.

Meaning we hadn't done any form of commerce in narcotics or firearms in TWO MONTHS.

Untrue tho, but the point stands

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jayjay said:

Lets be honest, I was speaking with someone from Khram who let me know the faction never died or was close to being dead, they just cked out all the "retards" and just played dead for a while.

 

What's your point here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Chaos said:

This isn't even true.

Two recent threads about this that weren't locked.

 

Thanks for the shoutout babe but I made that thread 11 months ago x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Peaky said:

Thanks for the shoutout babe but I made that thread 11 months ago x 

Soz, I just took two from the top of general discussion. Regardless though still proves my point we aren't locking threads for discussions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haters gonna hate.

Edited by DylanW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2018 at 5:56 AM, Chaos said:

He is in no way the reason factions get destroyed. Khram has never been attacking other illegal factions to destroy them. They have only had really bad internal wars.

 

This isn't even true. We have multiple factions selling guns are competitive prices. We've even had people coming to FT complaining that gun prices are so low that too many people are getting their hands on guns.

 

This was sent in from a member about gun prices recently: https://pastebin.com/raw/wPMPPjXw

Others have a different opinion than you about this. And from our overlooking point of view, guns seem abundant.

ESV was also recently selling guns competitively alongside Khram before they closed, they don't have the monopoly you think they have.

 

Khram almost died out recently from their internal civil war... You are obviously lacking the knowledge about how that faction really is. Just because they are powerful ICly doesn't mean they can never be beat. But why are you even trying to start wars with the most powerful illegal faction anyways? Is there a reason you want them destroyed? They haven't been working under a different name, it's always been Khram and their spin off for gang members. They delete old lore threads and post new ones with different names as they develop.

 

2207483444b81510baea74933676e3cc.png

 

08a3c5b4673e1881c4ce628e891f244b.png

 

99c0d3aa24789762b5c173d2947855b2.png

 

 

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JayZawack said:

 

2207483444b81510baea74933676e3cc.png

 

08a3c5b4673e1881c4ce628e891f244b.png

 

99c0d3aa24789762b5c173d2947855b2.png

 

 

:DDDDDDDDDDD

Have they actually begun attacking any factions? No?

As for the gun monopoly, I pointed that out in my post. They were competitive and prices were low until just recently. @bartman and FT have to find a new faction that can run guns now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mentioning Wright promises.

 

edit:

... and we may need you to go terminator

-Okie dokie

 

 

xd

 

also

 

@Chaos
No, they haven't begun attacking other factions, but they're OOCly planning to do so as the strongest faction and seem quite serious about it. You sure you're going to ignore that and go on with 'Khram doesn't intend to ruin illegal RP'?

Edited by JayZawack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

No, they haven't begun attacking other factions, but they're OOCly planning to do so as the strongest faction and seem quite serious about it. You sure you're going to ignore that and go on with 'Khram doesn't intend to ruin illegal RP'?

Khram hasn't done anything to "ruin illegal RP". FIghting rivals it may have is what every illegal faction has done since vG.

What's interesting is that illegal RPers are choosing to complain about Khram on the forums instead of grouping their factions together as allies if they are so worried about Khram starting a war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Khram hasn't done anything to "ruin illegal RP". FIghting rivals it may have is what every illegal faction has done since vG.

What's interesting is that illegal RPers are choosing to complain about Khram on the forums instead of grouping their factions together as allies if they are so worried about Khram starting a war.

According to those screenshots, who isn't with us is against us, therefore a rival, which means buy silenced pistols only from us for 15k or you're getting wiped or getting a gang injunction somehow???

I personally have no problem, IC is IC, I just find it hilarious.

You're still ignoring the fact they're orchestrating over discord to fuck up factions who don't roleplay with them, quite contradictory to what you wrote up there.

Edited by JayZawack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayZawack said:

According to those screenshots, who isn't with us is against us, therefore a rival, which means buy silenced pistols only from us for 15k or you're getting wiped or getting a gang injunction somehow???

I personally have no problem, IC is IC, I just find it hilarious.

You're still ignoring the fact they're orchestrating over discord to fuck up factions who don't roleplay with them, quite contradictory to what you wrote up there.

The fact is, they haven't done anything of that nature yet. And this is completely NORMAL for an illegal faction. They would still require IC planning if they planned to do any of  this obviously since discord is just OOC.

Perhaps @LokiHavok can leave his insights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just lock this bullshit lmao. It's going no-where. Enjoy your freaking RP and stop throwing around bullshits about Administrators, Factions and what not.

 

On 6-1-2018 at 5:28 AM, Vinceeez said:

Threads get locked because admins argue instead of simply deleting obvious troll questions.

 

On 6-1-2018 at 5:28 AM, Vinceeez said:

When you control the gun market as FMT member, move the guns down the pyramid and the prices are so high before they even touched another faction's hand, you've failed as illegal FMT.

 

 

On 6-1-2018 at 5:28 AM, Vinceeez said:

They tell us that they want to make Owlgaming great again, how can you make Owlgaming great again when we see Khram, the undefeatable faction that has a seemingly unlimited amount of guns that never L&As because they continue in the same way under a different name.

 

 

On 6-1-2018 at 5:28 AM, Vinceeez said:

It looks like Wright wants to hide the results, does he? I don't know. Can we take his word for it? I don't know. 

 

 

On 6-1-2018 at 5:28 AM, Vinceeez said:

Then we see the baited CKs of the Rednecks. We see Khram coming up again after a long time of inactivity.

 


All of those things above are straight up bullshit. Didn't even bother to read the other content of your topic.

7i5EMNO.png
^ Respect for this guy, pre-sure you are one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maikeyy2 said:

All of those things above are straight up bullshit. Didn't even bother to read the other content of your topic.

And not a word of how any of that is bullshit.

 

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The fact is, they haven't done anything of that nature yet. And this is completely NORMAL for an illegal faction. They would still require IC planning if they planned to do any of  this obviously since discord is just OOC.

Perhaps @LokiHavok can leave his insights

At least stop pretending they don't intend to suppress illegal roleplay, then. I understand their concerns and will to remain the strongest. However, what would happen if you caught some other faction planning big shit like that OOC?

He should, and you should probably stop advocating Khram at this point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayZawack said:

At least stop pretending they don't intend to suppress illegal roleplay, then. I understand their concerns and will to remain the strongest. However, what would happen if you caught some other faction planning big shit like that OOC?

He should, and you should probably stop advocating Khram at this point.

What do you mean? There have been lots of illegal factions who have started wars with other illegal factions. They didn't have any specific plans OOCly and haven't taken action on anything they've said OOCly. They need to discuss it ICly which is why probably none of that has happened yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What do you mean? There have been lots of illegal factions who have started wars with other illegal factions. They didn't have any specific plans OOCly and haven't taken action on anything they've said OOCly. They need to discuss it ICly which is why probably none of that has happened yet.

Nothing wrong with starting faction wars for real reasons.

Wiping every other faction that doesn't agree to their terms to buy overpriced from them or whatever is another level, ruins development of others and suppresses diversity of illegal roleplay. No problem with it if they plan it IC, but people behind Khram tend to lie here on forums about their faction not being as malicious.

Again, what would happen if let's say you caught another faction planning to, for example, try and shut Khram down, all over Discord?

I also don't see any IC back-up to this, other than Loki OOCly knowing the cartel is inactive so he got his dick up to get the monopoly back. Probably the reason it's being discussed OOC and no action has been taken IC as of yet, but I don't really know or care.

Also, I don't intend to metagame, but since they've discussed it OOC so can I, I'm curious how is Khram going to force gang injunctions on groups who disagree?

 

What about the government roleplay? Are you aware that the corrupt government hired KKK for their campaign, and allowing that?

 

 

Edited by JayZawack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JayZawack said:

Nothing wrong with starting faction wars for real reasons.

Wiping every other faction that doesn't agree to their terms to buy overpriced from them or whatever is another level, ruins development of others and suppresses diversity of illegal roleplay. No problem with it if they plan it IC, but people behind Khram tend to lie here on forums about their faction not being as malicious.

Again, what would happen if let's say you caught another faction planning to, for example, try and shut Khram down, all over Discord?

I also don't see any IC back-up to this, other than Loki OOCly knowing the cartel is inactive so he got his dick up to get the monopoly back. Probably the reason it's being discussed OOC and no action has been taken IC as of yet.

Also, I don't intend to metagame, but since they've discussed it OOC so can I, I'm curious how is Khram going to force gang injunctions on groups who disagree?

 

What about the government roleplay? Are you aware that the corrupt government hired KKK for their campaign, and allowing that?

 

 

Nobody said they were going to wipe out every single faction. Where are you making up this stuff?

Nobody has lied about Khram not being malicious, they haven't done anything malicious.

 

They haven't acted on anything said OOCly. So I assume they still plan to discuss it ICly. As long as they discuss things ICly before acting then it's fine.

 

The government does not have corruption permissions and did not hire the KKK for their campaign lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Khram hasn't done anything to "ruin illegal RP". FIghting rivals it may have is what every illegal faction has done since vG.

What's interesting is that illegal RPers are choosing to complain about Khram on the forums instead of grouping their factions together as allies if they are so worried about Khram starting a war.

Are you being serious right now? Did you not just see the fucking screenshots?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.