Chaos

Community Open Q&A

2 hours ago, OhhPixelz said:

Suppose I'll have to talk to a few people...I hope that @Mogs kid isn't there.

haha ill be there square head and i am calling YOU OUT

What is the projected longevity of MTA after OWL V goes live? Will it receive dedicated support still? And +1 to the question about staff cross over etc.

Will OwlV being functioning similarly to how MTA runs? I.e. scriptwise, inventory system, banking / economy, factions and how they are handled, interiors, vehicles (being real brands / cars with unique handlings, or GTA Brands and their game-handling?).

Is MTA suspected to take a hit in population, and do you expect to continue running MTA in parallel with V for the indefinite future, or are there plans to phase out MTA at some point once V is in a stable and "finished" state (meaning all the main core features are done, but smaller features and such are requested / being added over time, as it is on MTA atm).

Just now, Guntars said:

why did you delete my comment?

For the reason above, that topic was already officially handled internally and answered over TWO years ago. And actually happened before I owned the server. You can read more about it here:

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

For the reason above, that topic was already officially handled internally and answered over TWO years ago. And actually happened before I owned the server. You can read more about it here:

so the logs are true?

Just now, Guntars said:

so the logs are true?

Please read what I linked, it has the answers to your OP and the quoted question :)

This question is directed more towards @Chaos, but what do you foresee the future of this community 3-X years from now.

Edited by Restrepo

17 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Please read what I linked, it has the answers to your OP and the quoted question :)

thread has no verdict on what happened to the people involved

20 minutes ago, Chaos said:

For the reason above, that topic was already officially handled internally and answered over TWO years ago. And actually happened before I owned the server.

then I don't see an issue in posting it?

Edited by Guntars

3 minutes ago, Guntars said:

thread has no verdict on what happened to the people involved

then I don't see an issue in posting it?

I told you twice now, it's not relevant to the thread and is off topic. This is my last warning about off topic posts. Feel free to shoot me a PM.