Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wynters

Not trying to be a dick or anything but...

7 minutes ago, G4mer99x said:

Literally don't have time for your useless paragraphs

*Cough* *Cough*

7 minutes ago, G4mer99x said:

but let me just start off by saying that you keep going on about the likes which you have gotten in your older post. I have mentioned that most if not all the likes you have recieved are people I have conflicts with and would just do anything to support any sort of hate against me which I don't really care about and after all, getting likes on a post doesn't mean that you are right. All you are doing at the moment is "Hey look, I got 12 likes and you got 7. I win!!!11!" Grow up. 

Tyler Dixon didn't unRP'ly go from driving on the road just to tell you not to wear the skin, you were by PnS and I was going to fix my vehicle and just happened to see you running around with a SWAT skin on your character. And while I was at it, I thought I would let you know it wasn't allowed because again for the third time, or fourth. I did NOT know that you just logged into the server, and I don't even know who you are and I wouldn't care. If I see a rule being broken, I am going to tell you about it. I don't like resorting to a report right away specially for such things, I expected a more friendly reply from you specially that I didn't even force anything upon you. All this crying that you are doing is literally because of a simple line that I said "You are not allowed to wear this skin without UAT permission" 

And now you are even going with false claims saying that I told you to "Fucking take it off." I don't really know what you are grasping on at the moment but I can tell you it isn't working, and yes you do have a very big ego. You are refusing to take any negativity and you think that you are on top of other players just because you were an admin and had 3,000 reports. How do I dare to tell you that you aren't allowed to wear a specific skin, I must be out of my mind!

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

I stopped reading after you took one thing and turned it into something else.

When exactly did I take "one thing and turned it into something else" ? buddy, you are literally blowing this out of proportion. Now I don't know if you have some sort of mental issues IRL or If you are just really sensitive as hell. I was explaining myself and It was all regarding the same situation, you stopping to read it just shows that you are arrogant and not willing to take any negativity on your side.

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

Tyler can play victim, he can tell me he was being nice and informative, he can tell me was being honest, hell he was being honest for sure but there's a good and bad way to approach things

I am not playing victim, I am not even the one crying on forums nor am I the one who keeps creating thread after thread regarding a really stupid situation that I am not even wrong about. I am simply defending my side and placing my statements out there for anyone who would want to read it and understand it a little bit more as you are really overwhelming the situation from what it really was. And as you are claiming alot of people agree with you, alot of people also disagree with you and that could be seen from the "LIKES" on this thread. If we're going to play a like vs like game now.

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

I was just called toxic by the owner of this community.

"Let me call everyone toxic and flame some of the current administration team and tell Chaos how shit his server and community is, but FUCK you for calling me toxic!!"

2 minutes ago, Restrepo said:

I just coughed and restated what you said. Whaaaat can you do.

offer you this, maybe? x 

7nGFsfU.jpg

I guess this discussion is going no where. If it was though, it wouldn't be locked. Comments above just ruined it for everyone.

If you want a proper discussion, please point at a specific subject so it can be discussed properly. I hope you got your answer and if not, personally PM that person if you want to know more.