Wynters

Not trying to be a dick or anything but...

image.png.b40b35f88b0f9dacb3329b7a8a7d8c88.png

Chaos can lock this or delete this post but honestly. You can tell most of the community pretty much agreed with me/were on my side and then Chaos only gets like 2 people who show they are in favour of him. Even one of the admins liked my post.

I PM'd Chaos to clear any sort of confusion and to let him know I wasn't being a jerk, but in the end; he decides to call me toxic and discredit a previous member of the GAT who has contributed to this community for god knows how long (@Poffy).

I'm not saying retired staff need superiority over players, I don't want that. I just want a bit of respect for what we've done to help shape the community and build up the server, its playerbase - to it being pushed through all these years.

Some of the staff even around now, are actually pretty boss. I don't know most of them so I can't say anything but they're helping to push this server as well.

If I'm going to be the level of honesty where I could face a forum permanent ban, Chaos might be a phenomenal scripter and a great administrator - but he has not done as much as every other administrator has done to commit their real life time and TLC to OwlGaming. To degrade other previous staff is cruel to say the least, just because they share a different perspective that doesn't agree with Chaos'.

Source link to show where mine and Chaos' conversation originated from:

If in the real life community we are able to critique the work of, be direct and confront others, then to some degree that should be allowed here.

After all, what's a community if we're chained to hold each other's hand rather than holding it out of care for what we enjoy? (MTA roleplaying)

Love you all, sorry for any sort of drama I may have caused and I hope I can still browse these forums freely out of interest to throw some support to the factions n cool posts I see round here. 

I think you're a bit out of a place to be calling others toxic when you're the one sending death threats after someone interrupting you watching anime

In the end you won't be banned for posting stuff on how you feel about something. It's the way of bringing stuff towards the community. If you do it on a way people might get offended, good chance it gets locked down, but if you remain it civil then I don't see an issue in holding a discussion. It helps clearing issues within the community which is always good.

To be fair, I have seen the thread and it might have been a bit overreacting from your end (the ingame reaction). I can probably say this, as I've been here now for 4 years or such and we've been admin, supporter and faction members together. People change, the community change, new interests come and new internet heroes aswell. We got to get used to it, as the society changes aswell. But hey, aslong as we can have normal discussions out here, it shouldn't be an issue at all. 

And yes, everyone has the time they don't agree with each other. But you should be able to have a normal discussion, be it a topic if it matters the complete community or a PM if it's a normal admin.

No hate here, just that some cannot see what some people put effort into. Not pointing fingers to you either, but in general as everyone thinks some don't do shit while they actually do.

P.S. just woke up so don't mind the english and such

Edited by yannickboy15

No-one isn't perfect. I'm not perfect, neither is any administrator or Chaos.

We are all jerks occasionally. All have their own reactions to different aspects, whether it's because of the subject or the shit day they're having.

I've stood up for myself and we all should when we feel certain about doing so.

Let's be polite and discuss this matter. That's why you have us here, the community. :)

Just something that popped up in my mind. If you don't want to cause any issues. Why not talk with you about the Admin and player in private. Clear any filthy air and move on. What's the point of making posts like this purposely showing only that "bad" thing that was said? I just don't see the point of this post and correct me if I'm wrong. 

Anyways happy new year and happy roleplaying. 

Name:Jesse

Bid:Buyout
Comment: I will crush this subject because its gonna lead to loads of problems and endless arguments, yeah?

Someone told you that wearing a particular skin could get you in trouble. And you that somehow upsets you and you end up writing pages upon pages on how horrible the entire event was.
You being staff in the past shouldn't put you on some high pedestal, where you won't get the same treatment as the rest of us. We have equality. The same rules apply to all of us. And when someone clearly sees someone breaking the rules we have, notifying them is the right thing to do so the problem can be solved, without bothering the administration, giving them a chance to solve more important issues.

To some, that may seem like an act of trying to show ''superiority'', but I don't really get why it's looked down upon. I guess it's vigilantism? It's like trying to convince a friend, who's had a couple of drinks, but is not that intoxicated, not to drive. You don't necessarily need to call the police to solve the issue, just convince them that it's a bad idea and that it's illegal.

I know that people can be toxic and what not, but I honestly don't see how this is toxic. Maybe the person just has a sense of justice though he did seem full of himself, when he said that he was being nice. That seemed a little too much like a reddit keyboard warrior to me.

I don't know either of you nor do I pick sides, it's just my objective view on the matter. None of you handled the issue effectively in my eyes.

The fact that Chaos is responding to you within the ticket shows he's interested to look at both sides of the argument but you seem it nessesscary to keep on posting things for the whole community to see. Mainly because Chaos is not agreeing with you so you seek out to gain community appreciation or support which is completely stupid. I haven't read the main post of this forum but I did the previous thread and because I know you extremely well from the past Jack, you took that comment WAY over the top. 

You were told not to use a skin, regardless of you knowing you're not able to use the skin or not a simple "Sorry but thank you, I already know and I am about to go and change it. It's from a previous character" would suffice. Not a stupid and petty argument on who's dick's bigger. 

You then apologising saying "Sorry if I caused drama with this thread" is the biggest kick in the bollocks if you ask me. You know full damn well a thread like this is going to cause drama from the start so WHY apologise? This is not mere transparency for the communities benefit but for you to gain a few extra cock followers to make your point seem valid.

Quit the bullshit and move on.

tbh you could've just told him what happened to you after all. and this is all just bullshit repeating itself again and again. he told you nicely that you can't wear it because there's a rule that says that, and you started acting like a dick for his sayings. everything has a solution. please stop repeating this. i left the community and the server because of this, seriously.

6 hours ago, Vesp said:

You can tell most of the community pretty much agreed with me/were on my side

Like's aren't everything. I wasn't fighting for the popular opinion, I was giving my opinion. And it seems like most of the replies on this thread tend to agree with me.

I'm not even trying to defend my buddy @G4mer99x he's called the server shit on discord before and me and him have had our differences.  I genuinely feel like you were the one that overreacted(and still are).

6 hours ago, Vesp said:

discredit a previous member of the GAT who has contributed to this community for god knows how long (@Poffy).

As far as I'm concerned, Poffy deserves no added respect from previously being an admin after he was removed for heavy abuse. And given how he posts on the forums being all negative without any contribution to discussions it's a wonder why he's still around.

6 hours ago, Vesp said:

Chaos might be a phenomenal scripter and a great administrator - but he has not done as much as every other administrator has done to commit their real life time

Speaking on my own accord, I have spent just as much time if not more, shaping OwlGaming. You have no right to make such an accusation.

6 hours ago, Vesp said:

To degrade other previous staff is cruel to say the least, just because they share a different perspective that doesn't agree with Chaos'.

I didn't degrade previous staff. I thought his reply had 0 credibility. He simply said that "OwlGaming isn't the same as it used to be".

I still think you overreacted and this has nothing to do with OwlGaming now vs OwlGaming then.

I know I'm not helping anything and just further arguing. But I hope you can put this behind you, like you should have after the thread was closed.

7 hours ago, G4mer99x said:

Don’t even know how can one be so fucking sensitive jesus christ. All I did was notify him using that skin will result in a possible punishment and he straight up told me to go fuck myself basically. Then he’s complaining about attitude, and he keeps bragging about him being an ex admin and an ex cop etc. @VespI mean, good job dude. You helped the community but that doesn’t give you any superior advantage over any other player. I didn’t know you just joined the server and I wasn’t aware about the fact that you were an ex-PD nor an ex-Admin, I don't even know you. I just saw you running around idlewood in a SWAT outfit and simply notified you it wasn’t allowed in a friendly way. Only to recieve a rude reply and behavior coming from you which then made me resort to reporting. 

You also claimed with your converstation with Chaos that I never gave you a chance to do anything, I never even told you to take it off or forced it upon you. I simply made sure you are aware of the rule then I continued to drive away, as I said. I had no clue who you were or that you just joined the server so at this point you are taking a simple sentence I said way too far.

Instead of telling me to mind my own business, you could have told me that it was due to you being an ex PD or that you just joined the server or whatever as I wasn't aware, I apologize if telling you that you aren't allowed to be wearing a SWAT skin insulted you in anyway but I didn't really mean to appear toxic to you, you took it to the heart and over-reacted when I was simply just informing you as I was driving and never meant any tough feelings.

At the end of the day, this is just a gaming community. You are being way too sensitive and over reactive over a game which I find really unnecessary. All of the likes you have recieved on your post are actually people I have had conflicts with before and as much as I know they dislike me, I have alot others that I am friends with and can vouch for my attitude. I was also an ex-admin and from my POV I thought I would tell you about that assuming you didn’t even know the rule. (haven’t seen you before) 

Anyways. Welcome back if you are planning on staying on the server and happy new year.

I stopped reading after you took one thing and turned it into something else.

If someone told me to mind my own business I would probably think "oh damn this dude is probably just busy or trying to do something or preoccupied or something and doesn't want me bothering him" or something like that you know?

But if someone told me to go fuck myself I would probably tell him to chill the fucc out and go off.

Also just for the record, I haven't recalled "bragging" about anything, and about being an "ex-cop"? It's my old character, my oldest actually (I think) and it's been in PD like three times in respective time periods and SASD.

I respect your response @yannickboy15 and I agree. I just said mind your own business because for some reason, Tyler Dixon just unRPly goes from driving on the road to sharply pulling into me just to /b "You're not allowed to wear that skin." for a random bypasser to do that literally as SOON as I got tp'd to IGS, obviously I'm going to stand my own ground. I don't have a big ego, I don't have any sort of ego. But I take care of myself and if someone will get in my face going "Fucking take it off" pretty much (since he likes to take my words and take it out of context by saying I told him to go fuck himself "basically"),  I'm not going to like that just like nobody would.

If someone approached a current admin in that manor they would probably tell them to shove off or not to worry. Same goes for a lot of people.

I just don't appreciate how I was being sided against by Chaos for stating my own opinion where other people agreed with me. I just didn't like the mentality of the server, and that wasn't seen.

I was just called toxic by the owner of this community.

Nobody would feel like they're welcomed here after that. Let alone receiving that kind of 'welcome' in game, a few short moments after I get TP'd.

That's all my point is. 
Tyler can play victim, he can tell me he was being nice and informative, he can tell me was being honest, hell he was being honest for sure but there's a good and bad way to approach things, and of course, he used the OwlGaming mentality (take that with a grain of salt to those who think I apparently have an ego for sticking up for myself) - have a guess as to why that might be a bad way to approach things instead of good. 

24 minutes ago, ilux said:

you calling someone toxic because he said you cant have a swat skin on lmao you seriously got no life and plis go cry some where else triggered boi

I have no life yet I live a life everyday and just came onto Owl to experience all of this which led to what you're reading now. Okay dude. You're proving my own point about the mentality here.

3 hours ago, Chaos said:

Like's aren't everything. I wasn't fighting for the popular opinion, I was giving my opinion. And it seems like most of the replies on this thread tend to agree with me.

I'm not even trying to defend my buddy @G4mer99x he's called the server shit on discord before and me and him have had our differences.  I genuinely feel like you were the one that overreacted(and still are).

As far as I'm concerned, Poffy deserves no added respect from previously being an admin after he was removed for heavy abuse. And given how he posts on the forums being all negative without any contribution to discussions it's a wonder why he's still around.

Speaking on my own accord, I have spent just as much time if not more, shaping OwlGaming. You have no right to make such an accusation.

I didn't degrade previous staff. I thought his reply had 0 credibility. He simply said that "OwlGaming isn't the same as it used to be".

I still think you overreacted and this has nothing to do with OwlGaming now vs OwlGaming then.

I know I'm not helping anything and just further arguing. But I hope you can put this behind you, like you should have after the thread was closed.

Likes show support. And by your seven, I wouldn't doubt if you thought that it shown people agreed.

And having a friend that calls what you do shit isn't anything out of the ordinary. Friends do that. But trying to use that to justify my point about how this community has a negative mentality isn't proving me wrong.

I don't remember anything about Poffy abusing his adminship, but regardless - I spoke on his acts as a good administrator. The report counts do show it after all.

And yes, you most likely have spent just as much if not more. But I doubt it has been more than the amount of admins that have come and go since 2013 to now.

Lastly, you did degrade me. You called me toxic for having an opinion that differentiates from your's. Yet you are okay with your "buddy G4mer99x" disrespecting your community, because he's your friend. Selective treatment dude. Over messages you were pretty honest with me and I don't see how showcasing to this community the kind of treatment people receive from you privately even though I never said anything wrong about UAT or anything I just didn't like the mentality of this place and I thought it went, Tyler was the example of that. A lot had agreed.

I've said my two cents, I'll let you guys just keep telling me everything I'm saying is wrong now. Since that's what you've already been doing.

Edited by Vesp
Replied to Chaos

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

I just said mind your own business because for some reason, Tyler Dixon just unRPly goes from driving on the road to sharply pulling into me just to /b "You're not allowed to wear that skin." for a random bypasser to do that literally as SOON as I got tp'd to IGS, obviously I'm going to stand my own ground. I don't have a big ego, I don't have any sort of ego. But I take care of myself and if someone will get in my face going "Fucking take it off" pretty much (since he likes to take my words and take it out of context by saying I told him to go fuck himself "basically"),  I'm not going to like that just like nobody would.

Literally don't have time for your useless paragraphs of bullshit but let me just start off by saying that you keep going on about the likes which you have gotten in your older post. I have mentioned that most if not all the likes you have recieved are people I have conflicts with and would just do anything to support any sort of hate against me which I don't really care about and after all, getting likes on a post doesn't mean that you are right. All you are doing at the moment is "Hey look, I got 12 likes and you got 7. I win!!!11!" Grow up. 

Tyler Dixon didn't unRP'ly go from driving on the road just to tell you not to wear the skin, you were by PnS and I was going to fix my vehicle and just happened to see you running around with a SWAT skin on your character. And while I was at it, I thought I would let you know it wasn't allowed because again for the third time, or fourth. I did NOT know that you just logged into the server, and I don't even know who you are and I wouldn't care. If I see a rule being broken, I am going to tell you about it. I don't like resorting to a report right away specially for such things, I expected a more friendly reply from you specially that I didn't even force anything upon you. All this crying that you are doing is literally because of a simple line that I said "You are not allowed to wear this skin without UAT permission" 

And now you are even going with false claims saying that I told you to "Fucking take it off." I don't really know what you are grasping on at the moment but I can tell you it isn't working, and yes you do have a very big ego. You are refusing to take any negativity and you think that you are on top of other players just because you were an admin and had 3,000 reports. How do I dare to tell you that you aren't allowed to wear a specific skin, I must be out of my mind!

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

I stopped reading after you took one thing and turned it into something else.

When exactly did I take "one thing and turned it into something else" ? buddy, you are literally blowing this out of proportion. Now I don't know if you have some sort of mental issues IRL or If you are just really sensitive as hell. I was explaining myself and It was all regarding the same situation, you stopping to read it just shows that you are arrogant and not willing to take any negativity on your side.

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

Tyler can play victim, he can tell me he was being nice and informative, he can tell me was being honest, hell he was being honest for sure but there's a good and bad way to approach things

I am not playing victim, I am not even the one crying on forums nor am I the one who keeps creating thread after thread regarding a really stupid situation that I am not even wrong about. I am simply defending my side and placing my statements out there for anyone who would want to read it and understand it a little bit more as you are really overwhelming the situation from what it really was. And as you are claiming alot of people agree with you, alot of people also disagree with you and that could be seen from the "LIKES" on this thread. If we're going to play a like vs like game now.

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

I was just called toxic by the owner of this community.

"Let me call everyone toxic and flame some of the current administration team and tell Chaos how shit his server and community is, but FUCK you for calling me toxic!!"

rRrRl1v.jpg

Edited by G4mer99x

1 hour ago, Vesp said:

But if someone told me to go fuck myself I would probably tell him to chill the fucc out and go off.

Also, at what point did I stay with you and force you to take the skin off? I literally told you the one line, only to get a shitty and rude response from you. Then I continued to drive away in my vehicle. That was literally it.