Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BackPack

To all Administration and Upper administration Team UAT

Recommended Posts

Please im the one who made the last topic with the same title,i just need a last chance please i swear that i got heart disease as i said and also ask someone who got the same problem he will say that he start trembling thats what happened to me because i was alone all 5 players was talking ooc'ly they didnt give me even a chance to talk so i started shaking without a knowledge of what im doing or writing...Please,god bless you just give me a final chance,also the admin who banned me isnt answering my unban request so please to all head and upper administration you might give me an opportunity to show you that i deserve it and thanks you also sorry for the spam...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BackPack said:

Please im the one who made the last topic with the same title,i just need a last chance please i swear that i got heart disease as i said and also ask someone who got the same problem he will say that he start trembling thats what happened to me because i was alone all 5 players was talking ooc'ly they didnt give me even a chance to talk so i started shaking without a knowledge of what im doing or writing...Please,god bless you just give me a final chance,also the admin who banned me isnt answering my unban request so please to all head and upper administration you might give me an opportunity to show you that i deserve it and thanks you also sorry for the spam...

You've already been told to go to the ticket center: owlgaming.net/support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DylanW said:

You've already been told to go to the ticket center: owlgaming.net/support

 The admin who banned me isnt answering i wrote that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BackPack said:

 The admin who banned me isnt answering i wrote that.

Well, they have up to seven (7) days to reply if they don't make a staff-report against the Administrator also it's the Christmas Holiday's people are spending times with their families just be patient. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.