Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BackPack

To all Administration and Upper administration Team UT

Short Unban Request...

Hello im writing this with tears in my eyes,i swear that im so sad because i got banned for PG the thing is the guy who i was rp'ing with reported me and then he wrote an rp so i had to rp'ly (i tought we will stop thats what he said) then when i rp'ed back i didnt write well because i had to answer him quickly so i didint write a good rp i tought he will not consider it...And you know i got heart disease and at the rp scene i was so scared and confused and i was breathing hard i swear at god that im not lying also i know how to rp well because im a good mechanic i do good rp because i relax and chill in mechanic rp,i just want to request an unban and i swear at god i will never do something wrong again,i didnt mean to PG at the last scene that i got banned at.And im so sad and also mad because i didnt celebrate the new year inside the server with all my friends (Jay_Knight/Kirill/Lena_Matthews/Jake_Norton/Mohammed_Khan/Khaled_Sheriff/Devonte_Wilson(:p sorry because i was mad at you last time i just wanted to be friend with you :) )) AND THANKS FOR READING THIS REQUEST.

19 minutes ago, JohnM said:

am cry got ban mta server ; (

You also got banned?

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

no ur crying over an mta server thats sad

man you dunno how i feel all my friends are inside the server i made true friendships using the thing you call mta server for me its more than that..

Just now, BackPack said:

man you dunno how i feel all my friends are inside the server i made true friendships using the thing you call mta server for me its more than that..

>true friendships

>internet

2 minutes ago, BackPack said:

let's start a vote on if we ban johnm from the server!

@JameZ

48 minutes ago, BackPack said:

mad because i didnt celebrate the new year inside the server with all my friends  /Devonte_Wilson

new mates is it @Swanker

51 minutes ago, BackPack said:

And im so sad and also mad because i didnt celebrate the new year inside the server with all my friends (Jay_Knight/Kirill/Lena_Matthews/Jake_Norton/Mohammed_Khan/Khaled_Sheriff/Devonte_Wilson(:p

You forgot about me Spidy but it's okey, We miss youuu! 

40 minutes ago, JohnM said:

no ur crying over an mta server thats sad

No need to be a dick, If you were 14 and attached to a game, you'd probably cry as well when you got banned. 

2 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

No need to be a dick, If you were 14 and attached to a game, you'd probably cry as well when you got banned. 

Real shit, JohnM cries all the time.

@BackPack
I'm sorry for your ban and that you didn't get to enjoy your new years as much as you would have liked. Though I do understand why you were banned.
Hopefully you can turn a new leaf in 2018 and get that un-ban :) Everyone deserves a chance to improve, if they haven't committed some atrocity and I doubt it was anything of the sort. You seem like a rather nice person really and it's kind of sad to know you were stripped of something you deeply cared for, even if it was for valid reason.

But do make a new years resolution to learn proper punctuation and grammar, okay? Other than that, I hope you find something to cheer you up.

And I know that a lot of people take things such as this as jokes or memes, but I do urge people to be more supportive, even if you think the things he does are a bit silly. It's quite obvious he's lost a part of his life which he deeply cared for and it shouldn't matter what it is. As a community we should look out for one another, even if we don't agree on everything with the other party.

1 hour ago, RayPayne said:

to be fair, johnm is 14. he's just not banned