Jump to content
Wynters

What happens when you log into OG for the first time in forever

Recommended Posts

uhu yes interesting we so proud you did something good for this community now go and get a real job and also seems like your ego is over the limit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ilux said:

uhu yes interesting we so proud you did something good for this community now go and get a real job and also seems like your ego is over the limit

 

16 minutes ago, Novanard said:

To be honest, you started the wrong side with Tyler, I dont see anything wrong he has done, he seen you wearing a certain skin and he informed you that you cant use it without UAT Permission. 
Instead of saying "Mind your shit m8" you could've said " I appreciate your note, and I know this rule, thanks anyway :) " 
Whats better?

 

 

There's a reason I posted this on the community forum.

Because it's a community. I'm not afraid of whatever you guys decide to fire back at me with, I just posted a valid thread because it's just the attitude I was hoping to have thought strayed away from this game mode a long time ago. Apparently not.

 

 

Edited by Vesp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Vesp said:

Upon having a thought, I installed GTA:SA on Steam, followed by MTA today after having factory reset my PC.

 

I log into my account only to fall endlessly in a random dimension that once was an interior.

An admin by the name of Heaton helps me which I am very grateful for.

 

Then I get sent to IGS and a random player sees me walking in a SWAT skin despite me not having a chance to change out of my old PD uniform.

 

Not even five minutes into the server and I receive this toxicity. I have done so much for this community in my time as an admin and a supporter only to get shanked by the likes of backseat (unjust and unneeded) moderators (those who pretend to admin/mod the server because they have a god complex).

 

I asked Heaton to check my report count:

image.png.abd6a69a679b3e693e7e0cc209982e45.png

 

 

OG Player of the day is Tyler Dixon, apparently my father.

Thank you Tyler Dixon for reminding me why I don't play on MTA anymore.

 

image.png.dabe1d539dc7238a7ec9e030ee2ec153.png

image.png.52e23d7632bc0587ae0735b27e10f1c9.png

image.png.934e76a6962aa42dd98e52d061c53e0f.png

Anytime my dude. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Vesp said:

 

 

 

There's a reason I posted this on the community forum.

Because it's a community. I'm not afraid of whatever you guys decide to fire back at me with, I just posted a valid thread because it's just the attitude I was hoping to have thought strayed away from this game mode a long time ago. Apparently not.

 

 

Mate, your attitude is the problem here. You keep complaining yet you have the worst attitude I have seen in a while. I simply told you that the skin isn't allowed to be on your character. Assuming you didn't know, then you basically told me to fuck off but in a more civilized way. When I could have just reported you for having it.

 

Instead of trying to grasp on likes on forums maybe focus on fixing your own attitude before judging others, yeah? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, connorada said:

that g4mer99x is a complete mong would not listen to him at all. Complete spazzo.

Another mad OG troll that I have banned before. What a salty maggot.:salty:

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

why didnt you just report him instead of trying to act like some sort of superior figure

So apparently notifying others of the server rules is acting like a superior figure? Interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, G4mer99x said:

Another mad OG troll that I have banned before. What a salty maggot.:salty:

So apparently notifying others of the server rules is acting like a superior figure? Interesting. 

yeah when you come off as a twat who thinks he's enforcing owlgaming and making the server a better place you are

 

you acted like some sort of "superior figure" when you were saying "If you're going to give me rude behavior I could have just reported you buddy. / So I am actually being nice."

 

just report him and thats it, nothing would have happened to him anyway but u think ur hard so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

yeah when you come off as a twat who thinks he's enforcing owlgaming and making the server a better place you are

 

you acted like some sort of "superior figure" when you were saying "If you're going to give me rude behavior I could have just reported you buddy. / So I am actually being nice."

 

just report him and thats it, nothing would have happened to him anyway but u think ur hard so

I think you are mad. You are telling me to report him and have it forcefully removed from him, which is actually going to end up worse for him and he's going to come yet again posting screenshots saying the same crap. I told him nicely that it isn't allowed, If you are just going to go on on personal issues you have with me then don't even bother. Because I don't give a single crap on what you think. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, G4mer99x said:

I think you are mad. You are telling me to report him and have it forcefully removed from him, which is actually going to end up worse for him and he's going to come yet again posting screenshots saying the same crap. I told him nicely that it isn't allowed, If you are just going to go on on personal issues you have with me then don't even bother. Because I don't give a single crap on what you think. Cheers!

well no what would have happened is an admin would have confronted him, told him that he needs uat permission, then he'd have told his story and change his skin, problem solved

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnM said:

well no what would have happened is an admin would have confronted him, told him that he needs uat permission, then he'd have told his story and change his skin, problem solved

 

 

Which is exactly what I did. What's the issue here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll end this here as I get the point Vesp wanted to make and it's pretty much legit if you put yourself in his boots. Anyways, moving on. Here's the thing, Tyler you reported him didn't you? And, I answered it myself. But, starting asking questions as 'where did you get that skin from it's not allowed' and all with a report up seems kind of provocative. There's a report option for this sole reason, the reason GAT is here is because to solve these issues. And, even the fact that an admin was available. 

 

This toxic and bossy attitude against everyone has to end. And secondly, community discussions? There's a reason why FAT has to step in and lock every topic like this just for the reason that people start taking sides and having a go at the server, the administration and what not.  

 

TL:DR; There's a report option, use it. First you make a report, and then have a go at a player it's toxic and annoying. 

 

Locking this topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just going to clarify, UA doesn't impose that limit for no reason. The SWAT skin is scripted to be headshot proof due to the helmets that they would normally wear. Which is why it is restricted to the LEO factions. You can make your own SWAT skins fine, but that particular one has special script changes to it.

 

Admin seemed to respond fine, wasn't rude to you, simply noticed an issue and took it upon himself to resolve it.

 

Not entirely sure why this made you so upset, but as Heaton said. Feel free to report it! @Vesp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.