Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaos

Next Server Event?

We are planning to do another server wide event sometime after the holidays in January. We hope to give lots of notice and keep the event going for a decent amount of time(maybe 6 hours) giving people a chance to join in.

We are looking for ideas on what you guys would like to see. Leave a comment below, we'll do our best to do the most popular.

2 minutes ago, Script said:

Earthquake?

Citywide Power Outage?

Forest Fires?

Building collapses?

These are some of the events I could come up with. These were at the top of my head. 🤔

off the top of your head forest fires??? oh really u nicked it right off my post tramp

I'd like to see something that involves a large majority without much destruction or issues for that large majority, as most of the time it's either enforced poorly as a whole or it's disregarded after it becomes a nuisance. Forest fires would be nice, would put the new DPS to the test as well as allowing people to stand in and help, giving others a new side of role-play which may have a trigger for potentially joining DPS or going down that route of role-play.

Then again, it would be a set amount of people who join it as the Forests tend to be away from the main city or in less populated areas i.e, Dillimore, Palomino and Angel Pine.

i say yeah meteorite at stacks eta 3 hours ck situation

3 minutes ago, Jokerr said:

purge night

on a serious note forest fires would be a bit far from the general population, how about a massive snowstorm, keeping in theme with the winter stuff

Snowstorm would be a great idea, however, once it's over, people will RP normal snowfall instead of big heaps on the side of the roads.

Would be neat if LSIA gets snow plows aswell though, they can help again! Just like during the earthquake!

Purge.

For 12 Hours every crime including murder(PK) is legal.PD-Hospitals-FD don't really exist.

1 minute ago, Script said:

So DM basically? No. 

With a reason always mate.

Purge would be just a hell of a DM fest lmfao. 

On a serious note, please don't make it another earthquake... The last long-lasting earthquake was quite hell and people were just forced to RP stuff by others, wasn't a fun experience if you wished to do your own thing to survive. But that was only my experience, perhaps you could do it better. The buildings collapsing was cool but it wasn't cool how for a week RS haulers were driving over collapsed bridges, DMV exam trails lead to the collapsed buildings and such. 

A cool thing would be to get a forest fire or certain area floods...?

Aight,you're right on the DM.What about all services not working,like Purge without killing to prevent the DM.

1 minute ago, AKA said:

Aight,you're right on the DM.What about all services not working,like Purge without killing to prevent the DM.

Why would they not be working? How do you plan to justify as to why the services aren't working at all?