bartman

Faction Team Update December, 2017

3 hours ago, bartman said:

NOTE ON UPDATES

Every illegal and legal faction (official or not) is required to submit monthly updates to the Faction Team via This link. Starting with the new year, this will be more strictly enforced and infractions will start to be handed out.

Stupid thing. 

4 hours ago, bartman said:

Peaky - Resigned

:((

BeyondSalvation - Added to the team

:))

DrJoseEvil - Added to the Team,

:))

Congrats to all the new FMT members, good luck to those who resigned

18 hours ago, Lafuqs said:

Stupid thing. 

It has been like that for months. The entire Faction Team cannot be expected to know of all of the important details, changes, future plans, expectations, and areas where more assistance is needed, of every faction in the entire server if the factions never bother to communicate back with the Faction Team.

Edited by ThatGuy

5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

It has been like that for months. The entire Faction Team cannot be expected to know of all of the important details, changes, future plans, expectations, and areas where more assistance is needed, of every faction in the entire server if the factions never bother to communicate back with the Faction Team.

I prefer to judge the activity on the factions thread with screens etc. I just view at the thing from my own perspective and I wouldn't like to make a montly update on my faction. 

Edited by Lafuqs

On 21.12.2017 at 12:35 AM, Poffy said:

Only took Shir a year to get official. Glad to see there's still an FT on this server.

lmao we are not even official

we are established which means nothing

shoutout to loki and bartman, they always answer my pms and requests.

#theydont

3 hours ago, LeiFeng said:

lmao we are not even official

we are established which means nothing

shoutout to loki and bartman, they always answer my pms and requests.

#theydont

lmfao faction team is pathetic as ever before it seems

1 hour ago, Lartsa said:

ft updates should come out more often

We have a meeting next weekend scheduled, one will be posted then. We announced the changes to staff in the newsletter though and we also announced that we have a meeting coming up for it.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

We have a meeting next weekend scheduled, one will be posted then. We announced the changes to staff in the newsletter though and we also announced that we have a meeting coming up for it.

is the legal vm one of the topics by any chance? :)

On 12/14/2017 at 10:45 PM, bartman said:

NOTE ON UPDATES

Every illegal and legal faction (official or not) is required to submit monthly updates to the Faction Team via This link. Starting with the new year, this will be more strictly enforced and infractions will start to be handed out.

WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A FACTION

I posted the requirements for Legal factions back in September, however by popular request within the next 7 days a publicly viewable thread will be posted with the requirements for legal - and illegal - factions at various tiers (The finer details for illegal faction requirements are still being worked on). As part of a greater goal of transparency, I will also be publicly posting the full roster and a list of factions at some point in the near future.

CONTACT RESPONSES

As we all have lives and need to see our families as well, please expect a slightly delayed response time on many contacts over the holidays. We will continue to strive to respond to all contacts in a timely manner, though I understand some contacts haven't been responded to promptly, I am of course working on this and invite anyone who has been waiting more than 3-4 days to contact me on Discord.