Nope, I asked if its possible, they responded a big NO, since it can be abused.

Edited by SexyStakk

even if it was allowed people arent gonna rp loss are they so they wont accept your counterfeit money

You would likely get generic money, not real cash. Can’t print fake cash and somehow get real cash.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand illegal RP. The rulebreakings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of furious E-sexing most of the roleplay will go over a player’s head. There’s also Tyrone's nihilistic outlook, which keeps him in the ghetto - his personal philosophy draws heavily from OwlGaming raps recorded at home. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these topics, to realise that they’re not just salty- they say something deep about ROLEPLAY. As a consequence people who dislike illegal roleplayers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the old gang's existential catchphrase "Allah Akbar" which itself is a cryptic reference to Ace Street's epic El Corona deathmatches. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those legal / government RP-ers scratching their heads in confusion as Craazy's genius wit unfolds itself on their laptop screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :D  And yes, by the way, i DO have an Ace Street tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the chola RPer’ s eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 10 guns of my own (preferably higher) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :D

5 hours ago, Craazy said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand illegal RP. The rulebreakings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of furious E-sexing most of the roleplay will go over a player’s head. There’s also Tyrone's nihilistic outlook, which keeps him in the ghetto - his personal philosophy draws heavily from OwlGaming raps recorded at home. The experts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these topics, to realise that they’re not just salty- they say something deep about ROLEPLAY. As a consequence people who dislike illegal roleplayers truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the old gang's existential catchphrase "Allah Akbar" which itself is a cryptic reference to Ace Street's epic El Corona deathmatches. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those legal / government RP-ers scratching their heads in confusion as Craazy's genius wit unfolds itself on their laptop screens. What fools.. how I pity them. :D  And yes, by the way, i DO have an Ace Street tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the chola RPer’ s eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 10 guns of my own (preferably higher) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :D

hqdefault.jpg My man!

On 12/17/2017 at 6:19 AM, Craazy said:

no one cares

On 12/12/2017 at 8:52 AM, SexyStakk said:

Nope, I asked if its possible, they responded a big NO, since it can be abused.

bruh. buying counterfit money with counterfit money. straight up ghetto.