Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yungvad

VCT = the people that will give you A*'s for English

VCT's expectations too high?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. VCT's expectations too high?

• YES
    • NO

Just spam non senseless lines of rp, write down two completely useless lines for each bolt you gonna remove using your wrench then hand vt a pastebin of 200lines or more.

that will satisfy them and get your app approved ; )

57 minutes ago, Tailor said:

but while u and i have replaced brakes, oil, wheels etc and its ez af for us, there's people that haven't done it and have 0 clue on the actual process.

its annoying to you because its second nature but people who haven't done it need to include the detail so that VT knows whether or not they're retarded. if its a simple brake job, just type it up real fast if you know say you know what you're doing. not hard to write a few paragraphs on a brake job if you know the actual steps.

dont rp a mech if u dunno how and are incapable of doing simple googling on how to do it and hire one like you would irl???? promote entrepreneurs and get ur ahit modded win-win

3 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

@yungvad, in the logs you presented you spelt 'calipers' wrong. You're the issue that needs fixing. 

my mate told me it was callipers, fucking prankster

Just now, yungvad said:

my mate told me it was callipers, fucking prankster

Also, if you actually want to make a point. Don't be illiterate and have some sort of decency and capability of talking like a normal person. Instead of just swearing, complaining with no real points or have anything you actually want to achieve apart from publically bashing. Then, we'll take your concern seriously as of now. I couldn't care.

P.S. Your logs were in fact piss poor, we don't expect a novel. We expect someone have details, actually have a clue what they're on about and at least use the correct spelling, unlucky.

while we're all here whats your favourite car guys

1 minute ago, OhhPixelz said:

Also, if you actually want to make a point. Don't be illiterate and have some sort of decency and capability of talking like a normal person. Instead of just swearing, complaining with no real points or have anything you actually want to achieve apart from publically bashing. Then, we'll take your concern seriously as of now. I couldn't care.

P.S. Your logs were in fact piss poor, we don't expect a novel.

actually have a clue what they're on about and at least use the correct spelling, unlucky.

sorry big man, if i wanted to achieve something i would've tried to, but considering how poor the administration on here is i didnt try

logs might've been "piss poor" but your grammar is even "piss poorer"  

3 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

We expect someone have details

3 minutes ago, yungvad said:

sorry big man, if i wanted to achieve something i would've tried to, but considering how poor the administration on here is i didnt try

Clearly a mistype, forgot to add 'too'. My bad, you're not achieving anything but being a toxic 12 year old. If you want to achieve something, recreate a topic with actually points with something to back it up and stop bashing VT and GAT. Pathetic.

L&A'd.