Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yungvad

VCT = the people that will give you A*'s for English

VCT's expectations too high?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. VCT's expectations too high?

• YES
    • NO

basically me crying about how vct expectations are too fucking high for the tiniest jobs ever, like i understand there needing to be detail when you're doing coilover changes, engine swap, or some other sci-fi next level shit but the VCT expects us to write more than we wrote for our fucking english exam? like are you fucking autistic or what? this is a fucking game, not an exam u dumb ass basic ass white ass bitch.

anyway, i think the expectations should be lowered cuz the VCT expect us to write a fucking essay for a simple brake/wheel change which is pure fucking bullshit. 

I understand that the detail would be needed for swapping an engine or changing coilovers because those tasks actually require a lot more attention, but a simple brake upgrade is fucking nothing, they expect us to rp taking out every single bolt, add the degree of rotation, force applied, dicks sucked, titties grabbed etc. PURE FUCKING BOLLOCKS

https://pastebin.com/m2SCGMiz

13 minutes ago, bartman said:

i think VCT mods should just be removed alltogether, can i make a thread reeeee'ing in off topic?

dont forget to some suck tittys

2 minutes ago, Clippy said:

vt take some notes this guy is all about it here

just pisses me off how something that takes no effort in real life ends up being an essay IN A GAME, like okay i'll give you details if there are details to give, a wheel and a brake change is like going to the fucking toilet, and they treat it like its rocket science. Half of them never even touched a car irl i bet u

2 minutes ago, yungvad said:

just pisses me off how something that takes no effort in real life ends up being an essay IN A GAME, like okay i'll give you details if there are details to give, a wheel and a brake change is like going to the fucking toilet, and they treat it like its rocket science. Half of them never even touched a car irl i bet u

but while u and i have replaced brakes, oil, wheels etc and its ez af for us, there's people that haven't done it and have 0 clue on the actual process.

its annoying to you because its second nature but people who haven't done it need to include the detail so that VT knows whether or not they're retarded. if its a simple brake job, just type it up real fast if you know say you know what you're doing. not hard to write a few paragraphs on a brake job if you know the actual steps.

3 minutes ago, Tailor said:

but while u and i have replaced brakes, oil, wheels etc and its ez af for us, there's people that haven't done it and have 0 clue on the actual process.

its annoying to you because its second nature but people who haven't done it need to include the detail so that VT knows whether or not they're retarded. if its a simple brake job, just type it up real fast if you know say you know what you're doing. not hard to write a few paragraphs on a brake job if you know the actual steps.

thats not my point, my point is it gets very repetitive and really fucking boring doing the same thing over and over again, something that should take 15 minutes takes an hour, its just fucking ridiculous 

dude, VT dont have high expectations, if you've ever touched a car irl you would've known how to do it detailed and correctly. It might take a while but thats how life works dude, you cant rob a store in 2 seconds.

8 minutes ago, Deuce said:

tx 4 sharing

thats alright, say thanks to your dad too

Just now, Cryotich said:

dude, VT dont have high expectations, if you've ever touched a car irl you would've known how to do it detailed and correctly. It might take a while but thats how life works dude, you cant rob a store in 2 seconds.

you clearly dont get my point pal

/me grasps onto the socket wrench, grasping it firmly by the metallic handle as he'd interlock the lug nugs with the socket, firmly applying pressure, about 15 psi to be exact, beginning to rotate the wrench in counter clockwise direction as to undo the nuts. Note that the left bottom nut had a rust coating on it and it took 21 seconds in average for a lug nut to be unmounted. Also, the socket wrench I used had burgundy stains on it after the initial contact with my fingers, as there were partial remains on my fingertips of my meatball sub that I'd had for lunch earlier. The clock is Twenty two past two in the afternoon, Monday, 20th of November, 2017. Clear skies with low to no chance of downpour.

Now that. That is how you roleplay vehicular mechanics, boys. Watch and learn.

Just now, yungvad said:

thats not my point, my point is it gets very repetitive and really fucking boring doing the same thing over and over again, something that should take 15 minutes takes an hour, its just fucking ridiculous 

anything that you do on a regular basis gets repetitive and boring. even playing the same game for a longer period of time.

i totally get where you're coming from, but if you don't wanna do it just hire someone else to do it for you. the point is that anything and EVERYTHING gets boring the more you do it.

btw, if you can do a proper brake job on a car that hasn't had their brakes done in 3-4 years within 15 min, you'd be the worlds fastest mechanic.

The thing isn't just about that fucking shit, they want you to put CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT in the reasoning, like why the fuck I want it modified, why the fuck you think? to drive it or sell it mate not having e-sex with its new exhaust pipe

1 minute ago, Tailor said:

anything that you do on a regular basis gets repetitive and boring. even playing the same game for a longer period of time.

i totally get where you're coming from, but if you don't wanna do it just hire someone else to do it for you. the point is that anything and EVERYTHING gets boring the more you do it.

btw, if you can do a proper brake job on a car that hasn't had their brakes done in 3-4 years within 15 min, you'd be the worlds fastest mechanic.

by 15 minutes i was more aiming towards wheel change

Just now, Radhwan said:

The thing isn't just about that fucking shit, they want you to put CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT in the reasoning, like why the fuck I want it modified, why the fuck you think? to drive it or sell it mate not having e-sex with its new exhaust pipe

because not everyone is born a mechanic that knows what's going on. EXCEPT FOR ON OWL.

there's a reason service centers are so prosperous irl, most people are retards when it comes to cars. EXCEPT FOR ON OWL where everyone is a genius.

char development is needed to determine whether or not your char actually is capable of doing the shit they're doing.

3 minutes ago, Lyricist said:

/me grasps onto the socket wrench, grasping it firmly by the metallic handle as he'd interlock the lug nugs with the socket, firmly applying pressure, about 15 psi to be exact, beginning to rotate the wrench in counter clockwise direction as to undo the nuts. Note that the left bottom nut had a rust coating on it and it took 21 seconds in average for a lug nut to be unmounted. Also, the socket wrench I used had burgundy stains on it after the initial contact with my fingers, as there were partial remains on my fingertips of my meatball sub that I'd have for lunch earlier. The clock is Twenty two past two in the afternoon, Monday, 20th of November, 2017. Clear skies with low to no chance of downpour.

Now that. That is how you roleplay vehicular mechanics, boys. Watch and learn.

this is gonna make every vct member prematurely cum

Just now, Tailor said:

because not everyone is born a mechanic that knows what's going on. EXCEPT FOR ON OWL.

there's a reason service centers are so prosperous irl, most people are retards when it comes to cars. EXCEPT FOR ON OWL where everyone is a genius.

char development is needed to determine whether or not your char actually is capable of doing the shit they're doing.

I specifically told them that a fucking performance garage is fucking doing it not me, and they still want fucking char development, mate........

2 minutes ago, Radhwan said:

Yo you should teach me your moves. i want to jizz in a certain fashion and get the maximum pleasure