Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlphaReddyy

Hello. Check this as soon as possible,

Hello. I am pretty mad. Its not an introduction. Listen to me. 3 fucking days ago, It took me 3 hours to finally do the first section of the test thingy. I passed. But the next section i failed 3 times . Another 1 hour wasted. I though i am able to play. But then i got fucking blacklisted for 24 hours. I was really mad , instead i could go masturbate or something lol. But this is not the worst part , wait a bit please.... The next night it took me like 10 min for the first part. Because i practiced alot. The next part i failed twice right? The third time i put alot more effort into it. And i was thinink i am for sure gonna pass. So i sent in my app. And i wait 20 min and someone is checking my app. I get happy and shit. After 5 min nobody is checking my app and he didn't deny it or accept it. He just fucking left it. And then. i waited 3 hours. And there was 4 staff on the time. And still , nobody checked my fucking app. I restarted my game thinking they will realize it now or that it was bugged. I waited another 2 hours. Still nothing. Then i went to bed........ I woke up like 12 hours later hoping it got accepted. Can you guess what fucking happend? 1 staff online at morning and still not even checked/accepted/denied. And i have not played any fucking servers. I have just been afk in the server watching fucking owlgaming videos on youtube hopinh i get accepted. If we count , i gave your fucking staff about 20 hours to accept/deny or at least apply to my application. Nothing. Lazy bitches.. Fix this problem. And ye , still not accepted or denied.

EDIT: I am still in the server , waiting for me to get accepted. Let me tell you the staff that are online for the last fucking 5 hours. And still not even opened my shit.

Krakkfaen

Swanker

Ohhpixelz

And also... Don't tell me they haven't seen it. I relogged many times hoping they will check it somehow. So fucking asnwer me.

Relogging won't give them another notification. And this attitude won't help you get accepted or denied any faster, I'd imagine it'd actually do the opposite.

Just now, AlphaReddyy said:

Your comment dosen't make any sense. You said this Atitude won't help me get "Accepted , Denied Faster it will do the oppisite." Tell me whats the oppisite of not being accepted or denied faster.

Being permanently banned from the server for having a cancerous attitude towards staff (who don't get paid for their services, but are actually doing volunteer work) without your application being checked in the first place.

10 hours ago, Krakkfaen said:

Hello there!

I was about to check your application, but you have to stay online after posting it.

can you answer and to my application? deathzwq. I keep waiting from 5 - 6 hours.

See? This guy is waiting too. Listen admin or moderator i don't know what u are. I have nothing against you. But in your free time , when you like don't rp or something. Please check like 1,2 apps so people can play. Ok? Me and this guy here were waiting along time. I don't have nothing against you.

I will reconnect. Leave the whole game itself and rejoin. I will tell you when im back in.

Im back in. It says you and pixelz are online.

THis is not how applications work. Please create one and wait patiently for an admin to respond, if you're waiting a prolonged period of time use our Discord to tag the admin to see if any admins are available. Also, just because you are in fact new does not mean you can talk down to other players, I would assume you would not like to be treated like that either.

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZP7vXe

Sort out your attitude, L&A'd.