Although I don't do esex rather than relationships without sexual intercourses, I just got this idea to those who do it and want to take it to another level.

1. Buy a dildo and a wallpaper

2. Retexture some naked esex skins for you and your partner.

3. Put on your esex skins and enter an interior where you plan to penetrate.

4. Attach the dildo to the front of your waist.

5. Google yourself a dick photo and use the wallpaper to apply the dick texturement onto your dildo.

6. Suicide

Don't take me seriously and remember not to do this unless you're a fucking sin!

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

mate you just gave them the full tutorial and told them not to do it u fucking sin

Yes.

10 hours ago, Santeri said:

Although I don't do esex rather than relationships without sexual intercourses, I just got this idea to those who do it and want to take it to another level.

1. Buy a dildo and a wallpaper

2. Retexture some naked esex skins for you and your partner.

3. Put on your esex skins and enter an interior where you plan to penetrate.

4. Attach the dildo to the front of your waist.

5. Google yourself a dick photo and use the wallpaper to apply the dick texturement onto your dildo.

6. Suicide

Don't take me seriously and remember not to do this unless you're a fucking sin!

That texture should be a part of the server script ;)

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

I wonder if someone esexes so much that they have binds for it ;) @ilux

trust me i got tons of erp binds and i can send you some if you want to

On 11/23/2017 at 1:03 PM, Novanard said:

@HellSauce , @Jokerr and @Toast raping my first char ever Lisa Hawkings, and cking her afterwards, keep in mind that Toast's char still has the generic of her head.

Technically I have it, thank fuck whoever broke in left it alone

Great thread @Piney

As I've been in the whole feminine roleplay kind of stuff for the last like uhm 1 year or so, I gotta say, esex for me is a part of the development that I do, I don't beg for it nor jerk over it. I had some creepy erp experience in the past, i dunno, someone wanted to uhm like cut my char's vagina. 

2 hours ago, Music said:

As I've been in the whole feminine roleplay kind of stuff for the last like uhm 1 year or so, I gotta say, esex for me is a part of the development that I do, I don't beg for it nor jerk over it. I had some creepy erp experience in the past, i dunno, someone wanted to uhm like cut my char's vagina. 

?????????????

2 minutes ago, Music said:

exactly, that was my reaction too

The plot is like this, i was whore rp’ing as usual when I didn’t have money back in the day, guy calls for some like quick fuck and waiting for him i gets another call for a ‘massage’ for a girl, guy comes, bla bla, i go back at the place I was, she comes, we go to her place and he just ask for some random like perms and I was like “excuse me what the fuck?” And he then /b’s back on like “yeah i wanted to cut your vagina” 

EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK