Chaos

Will you be there?

I have an integrated graphic card, so no. 

ps: you are going to kill the mta server by doing this

ps: rp on gta 5 ? you gotta be kidding.

7 minutes ago, HashMush said:

I'm wondering how this will be any different from already the existing GTA V roleplay servers.

With the amount of work we've done so far, and the fact that we took our time instead of pushing things in a hurry, will result in a very good product.

(I say we, but all I did was really just some designs lmao! All credits to chaos, daniels and cat)

1 hour ago, Norm said:

i own a gta v but dont have a single clue... how to connect owl server on there?

can you be more specific on that please, @Chaos?

Once it's out for the public, a step by step guide will be published. Showing you what programs you need and where to get them, alongside the actual connecting to the server. So no need to worry about that. 

Isn't the player limit per server very small there though? I think it would get quite tedious. But if that's not an issue, I think you can count me in!

Rip the MTA server. Owl needs to evolve though, or it will slowly die

1 minute ago, OhhPixelz said:

Well, in all honestly personally I hope the MTA server fizzles out and move to this new platform. It won't die overnight, it'll take months...

yeah i hope u die over night you speccy twat x

yeah guys if you are a tramp and refuse to buy a copy even though its always on sale ill put a guide on later on how to connect with a snide r* socialclub account.