Craazy

[GUI] - Street names in Red County & Flint County, on the F11 map and radar

As you can guess, we didn't make the street names 1 by 1 in the current script. We used the already-existing nodes that are only available in LS city. Someone would have to become a monk and make the nodes for all the other streets. I will happily provide anyone volunteering the script and how it works. It's pretty simple, but takes a lot of time.

40 minutes ago, tree said:

As you can guess, we didn't make the street names 1 by 1 in the current script. We used the already-existing nodes that are only available in LS city. Someone would have to become a monk and make the nodes for all the other streets. I will happily provide anyone volunteering the script and how it works. It's pretty simple, but takes a lot of time.

But implementing these street names should definitely happen. Possibly downsizing the project and only including streets in the 3 towns in Red County, and the 1 town in Flint County could take some of the time of the table, but even then I agree, something like this would take lots of time.

Edited by Craazy

Just now, Craazy said:

But implementing these street names should definitely happen. Possibly downsizing the project and only including streets in the 3 towns in Red County, and the 1 town in Flint County could take some of the time of the table, but even then I agree, something like this would take lots of time.

Are you interested in doing it?

5 minutes ago, tree said:

Just output the nodes on the F11 map, I know there are a few thousands, but when you know the ending of the county numbers, you can just remove SF and such. Then find the streets located with each other and bind the node with each other. I just forgot how to output stuff on the F11 map, but I could do it otherwise.