Mail

NYT | San Andreas Today: BoTS employees protest outside County Hall. "They will pay" warns County Commissioner. UPDATE: Scott Bishop arrested during interview.

2 minutes ago, Snipes said:

Name: Scott Bishop
Comment: Give me a Video camera and a Microphone and I'll give you the interview you want.

name: Arsonist
comment: that sounded pretty weak vro

7 minutes ago, Mail said:

"What the BoTS did goes against the very foundation of the CPQL was founded upon. And for that, they will pay."

Name: R

Comment: Apparently Mr. Mengele doesn't speak proper English.  

6 hours ago, Snipes said:

Name: Scott Bishop
Comment: Give me a Video camera and a Microphone and I'll give you the interview you want.

Name: TM

Comment: I don't think anyone wants you to interview they want you to put one through your own skull for wasting our tax money on "acts of valor" for fixing a website. Google what an act of valor is you moron.

Name: B.C

Comment: Wow I'm disgraced just disgraced. All that money could of been used for greater good rather then it being useless for such a thing for fixing a 'website' and awarding Fifty Thousand Dollars which comes out of our tax money by the way! #FixBoTs

8 hours ago, Tailor said:

Comment: I don't think anyone wants you to interview they want you to put one through your own skull for wasting our tax money on "acts of valor" for fixing a website. Google what an act of valor is you moron.

Name:R

Comment: Hows it tax money? Its money they’ve made given to the government. Its funny how no one wants to realize they make triple what they gave out. It’s not their fault the government did a bad job of tracking their money. Did you know they have 15 million plus sitting in their bank account? 

17 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

Name:R

Comment: Hows it tax money? Its money they’ve made given to the government. Its funny how no one wants to realize they make triple what they gave out. It’s not their fault the government did a bad job of tracking their money. Did you know they have 15 million plus sitting in their bank account? 

Comment: That's like saying if you are a cashier for a company and you make money the boss doesn't realize you did, it's okay for you to take it and do whatever you want with it (aka stealing). Money generated in the name of BTS is not theirs to spend because they are a government owned company licensed to operate in San Andreas. That priveledge can be just as easily taken away.

Edited by Tailor

Name: Mike

Comment: Our line of trucks was not an attempt at intimidation. It was a public display of support to show that the Bureau stands behind its administration. My "bonus" was a mere payment to an invoice provided to Mr. Bishop, and as I have stated in previous briefings, I am more than willing to revoke the changes made to the Bureau website and leave it up to the government to handle.

it comes from a Federal Government member whom of which stated "The BTS is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their own servers. With rollbacks to our side of things, BTS must manage their own.). It took inwards of 24 hours to restore the website and recover all the data that was once lost.

it comes as a shock that Mr Mengele feels the need to threaten the Bureau for its display of respect to its leader. The display comes prior to a meeting that was to be held between myself and Mr Mengele, who once we arrived, cancelled the meeting and called authorities who advised what we were doing was not a crime, which Mr Mengele accused it of being and caused a whole department to arrive for nothing. Which is misuse of Law Enforcement.

The Bureau has undergone some changes since the original upbringing of these accusations against Cain and Bishop, true or not. We have this far had 2 members of staff resign from their positions. This number is estimated to rise in a matter of days. The Bureau sees fit that under its current management (being held by Valentin Payne, who uses

myself as a conduit do to personal subjective reasons) it will be able to remain in operation.

However, with the CPQLs interference, and rumours of who may be taking over as Managing Director off the street, no one in the Bureau is pleased. 

It also comes to a culture shock from us here at the Bureau when it comes to

communication. The Government has not attended or requested any Operafions

meetings, They have had no contact with the Bureau and have had no say in its financial operations until the public had an issue. Why must the public point it out? Where is our Governmental Communications Relay? Where is our Governmental Representative that should be working our duties, hosting Safety meetings and assisting in operations? I don't see one.

When Mr. Mengele made the meeting with myself and a Supervisor, he made it clear he would see to us at a 30 minute time. We arrived 10 minutes early with our lineup. We had our trucks peacefully line up, park legally and stand outside in a display of "We are strong under our leadership. Why change?". We cleared our trucks almost immediately, as had been the original plan. Now what I don't understand is why the Media feels the need to report on things they have zero insight into and are point blank biased to the CPQL Government.

no further comments

37 minutes ago, Skylord said:

Comment: Our line of trucks was not an attempt at intimidation. It was a public display of support to show that the Bureau stands behind its administration. My "bonus" was a mere payment to an invoice provided to Mr. Bishop, and as I have stated in previous briefings, I am more than willing to revoke the changes made to the Bureau website and leave it up to the government to handle.

it comes from a Federal Government member whom of which stated "The BTS is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of their own servers. With rollbacks to our side of things, BTS must manage their own.). It took inwards of 24 hours to restore the website and recover all the data that was once lost.

it comes as a shock that Mr Mengele feels the need to threaten the Bureau for its display of respect to its leader. The display comes prior to a meeting that was to be held between myself and Mr Mengele, who once we arrived, cancelled the meeting and called authorities who advised what we were doing was not a crime, which Mr Mengele accused it of being and caused a whole department to arrive for nothing. Which is misuse of Law Enforcement.

The Bureau has undergone some changes since the original upbringing of these accusations against Cain and Bishop, true or not. We have this far had 2 members of staff resign from their positions. This number is estimated to rise in a matter of days. The Bureau sees fit that under its current management (being held by Valentin Payne, who uses

myself as a conduit do to personal subjective reasons) it will be able to remain in operation.

However, with the CPQLs interference, and rumours of who may be taking over as Managing Director off the street, no one in the Bureau is pleased. 

It also comes to a culture shock from us here at the Bureau when it comes to

communication. The Government has not attended or requested any Operafions

meetings, They have had no contact with the Bureau and have had no say in its financial operations until the public had an issue. Why must the public point it out? Where is our Governmental Communications Relay? Where is our Governmental Representative that should be working our duties, hosting Safety meetings and assisting in operations? I don't see one.

When Mr. Mengele made the meeting with myself and a Supervisor, he made it clear he would see to us at a 30 minute time. We arrived 10 minutes early with our lineup. We had our trucks peacefully line up, park legally and stand outside in a display of "We are strong under our leadership. Why change?". We cleared our trucks almost immediately, as had been the original plan. Now what I don't understand is why the Media feels the need to report on things they have zero insight into and are point blank biased to the CPQL Government.

no further comments

Name: Cultural Marxist Jew

Comment: You already know what I'm going to do.

Just now, Skylord said:

Comment: Technically weren't parked much. Just idling for a mere minute

Name: Big Brother

Comment: Techincally, you're a retard.

Name: E

Comment: People always hate the ones who stop them from doing anything illegal or against the rules, which is happening these days, and what happened with Rapid Towing, and what will happen with the upcoming ones.

The streets have always been clear from the illegaly parked vehicles, now that our leader is arrested, look at the streets and look at what you have done with the company.

Edited by Mari0o00

Name: E.D.

Comment: F**k BoTS with their corrupt shit. Bring back Rapid Towing. I hope the company gets shut down.

and no. Highley towing is a joke lmaoooo. 

Name: Kazimir Nikolaev

Comment: Hopefully the future leader of Bureau of Traffic Services will reform the whole company and kick out any of the troublemakers that have been causing my dear friend Thomas Mengele distress while he's trying to improve the city. But BoTS feel they're better than everyone because they get $50,000 bonuses for fixing a simple issue with the website.