Dylanjeter1

2017 Kawasaki Ninja H2R [SOLD]

(( No commenting is allowed, whether it be In-Character or Out-of-Characer... Any questions can be directed to me via a Forum PM ))

OwlGaming.png

Los Santos Auction House - Vehicle

15048107_983877141718547_617874805233392

No, the lady is not included with the bike; sorry.

Year: 2017

Make: Kawasaki
Model: Ninja H2R
VIN: 5332
Mileage: <150

Description:
Today I am listing my great Kawasaki Ninja for sale... The Kawasaki Ninja H2R currently holds the record for the fastest production bike in the world, with a verified top speed of 302 km/h with insane acceleration.

Bike is street illegal, due to it being a track-focused model with insanely high top speed ratings... This bike would be a great track toy, as you'd be able to beat nearly anything you run it against; but you're free to do with it as you please... Just don't be one of them idiots that constantly evades the police on it, trust me; it won't end good for yourself...

dJ3kqEZ.jpg

Starting Bid: $80,000
Minimum Increase: $2,500
Buyout: $150,000

Auction ends: October 14, 2017 at 00:00 ((In-Game Time))
Contact Information: Given to winner

(( No commenting is allowed, whether it be In-Character or Out-of-Characer... Any questions can be directed to me via a Forum PM ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Name: The Auctioneer

Comment: Thanks for the correction, just rechecked the facts of things; seems that just the base model H2's are import banned, most likely due to them being "too fast" for the police to keep up with. I'll correct that real quick.

Additional note, the starting bid perfectly reflects what these have been going for within Los Santos for the past 1 to 2 months. Most of these that I've seen on auction get bought out for $100,000 to $115,000 in cash, basic economics come into play here; if someone wants an item bad enough, they'll pay for it.

Thank you to the two of you for voicing your opinions, you're free to bid now if you feel like doing so.

(( I'll allow your two comments to stay, as y'all got them in before I disabled comments ))

1 hour ago, Cryotich said:

Name : Private

Comment : Why is everyone listing these for 80k plus? you can import one for 60 grand, what the fuck.

Comment : Also, faaaaar from import banned.

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Name: D

Comment: Since when are they import banned? I got one two weeks ago.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Name: Hungry fuck
Bid: 16.420 bitcoins (or 76692.15 Swiss francs) or $78787.91.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Snazzz said:

Name: Hungry fuck
Bid: 16.420 bitcoins (or 76692.15 Swiss francs) or $78787.91.

Not accepting any other currencies other than the United States Dollar, if you're offering me $78,787.91 USD it'll be placed as a bid.

4 hours ago, Benjey said:

Name: iLikeLargeThingsBetweenMyCrotch

Bid: £100,000 as a buyout

Name: The Auctioneer

Response: Considering £100,000 is equal to $132,450 in the current currency trade market, you'd be about £14005.29 (or $17,550) short of the Buy-Out Price.  If you'd like to increase your offer up to meet the full price, you may do so now; however, I can't accept anything less than £113250.28 ($150,000) due to the Auction House Regulations...

If you'd like to, I can count your £100,000 ($132,450) offer as a bid and you'll be in the lead... Auction ends in approximately Three (3) days.

7 hours ago, Snazzz said:

Yes my bid was $78,787.91

You're leading until user "iLikeLargeThingsBetweenMyCrotch" responds about their offer. I'll notify you if you get out bidded. 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2017 at 10:18 PM, Snazzz said:

Yes my bid was $78,787.91

You've won, give me a call.

*The phone number would be privately sent*

(( Visible to snazzz only, 857334 ))

• Like 1