Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joel6909

[COPYPASTA] To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Khram OPG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Khram OPG. The CK sits are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of public contacts most of the Rublov recreation attempts will go over a typical mass-DMer's head. There's also Loki's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Anti-Saracen propaganda, for instance. The Community understands this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these CK sits, to realize that they're not just PGed- they say something deep about RUSHING AFGHANISTACKS. As a consequence people who dislike Khram OPG truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the philosophical complexity in Maksim(@Unitts )'s existencial catchphrase "You're hard" which itself is a cryptic reference to epic Roadman Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Loki's genius unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Khram OPG tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Brodys' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 20 CKs at IPS, Rublov style of my own (preferably higher) beforehand.

@remolten @Ant @Hurley @Zyph @Lemonade319 @LikeMike @Salsa @LokiHavok @Daabas @Potato @jonthulhu @Stabby @MissAnachronisms

16 hours ago, Joel6909 said:

The Community understands this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these CK sits, to realize that they're not just PGed- they say something deep about RUSHING AFGHANISTACKS. 

What does a run-down pizza restaurant in the ghetto have to do with Khram?  You leave us Pizza Nibbas out of whatever kind of contest you lads are running here.