Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saoirse96

Thought about it...

Recommended Posts

So, I'm sort of in a crisis right now trying to figure out whether I wanna come back. I have played as a detective back at Valhalla before, and played TONS in the illegal side of roleplay. I am more intrigued by illegal roleplay, but I heard the quality of it has gone downhill since I disappeared 2-3 years ago. I did have the thought that I might just join one of the government factions, but I'm still contemplating if I should even rejoin... so I kinda want some of your guys' opinions, thoughts, concerns, etc.

 

Also, what's new with the server? The community? How are things going?

 

Signed,

 

frostwav

 

aka

 

Brittni "the slut" Finnegan

 

aka

 

Michael "Jerry" Dougherty

 

aka

 

urmom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The quality of roleplay will continue to lower if those that are better continue to contemplate and abstain from coming back and making a difference, teaching those how to roleplay properly. I couldn't construct a sentence at one point let alone roleplay until I learnt from the likes of Cars, Timothy and a bunch of others back on rG in GCF. That's the type of mentality this community needs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Lewis said:

The quality of roleplay will continue to lower if those that are better continue to contemplate and abstain from coming back and making a difference, teaching those how to roleplay properly. I couldn't construct a sentence at one point let alone roleplay until I learnt from the likes of Cars, Timothy and a bunch of others back on rG in GCF. That's the type of mentality this community needs. 

This is why I came back a little over a year ago.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Lewis said:

The quality of roleplay will continue to lower if those that are better continue to contemplate and abstain from coming back and making a difference, teaching those how to roleplay properly. I couldn't construct a sentence at one point let alone roleplay until I learnt from the likes of Cars, Timothy and a bunch of others back on rG in GCF. That's the type of mentality this community needs. 

All those names... all the nostalgia right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lemonade319 said:

Only good players and RPers can improve the quality. Those people should work on bringing up the overall quality.

And they are, with big factions such as Khram, and Hornets at that time. I bet Hornets improved a-lot of roleplay within their member base. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lartsa said:

And they are, with big factions such as Khram, and Hornets at that time. I bet Hornets improved a-lot of roleplay within their member base. 

The biggest issue I see, is a lack of good street gangs, we have like one good one. But then we have the infamous Idlewood gangsters who need tutoring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lewis said:

The quality of roleplay will continue to lower if those that are better continue to contemplate and abstain from coming back and making a difference, teaching those how to roleplay properly. I couldn't construct a sentence at one point let alone roleplay until I learnt from the likes of Cars, Timothy and a bunch of others back on rG in GCF. That's the type of mentality this community needs. 

Couldnt agree more mate, Thats why I abduct RS HAUL drivers under false pretense and make them sell pizza instead #Economy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've had more fun RPing since I came back than when I was here last. That is not to say that all days were full of immersive RP. The fact is that some days you just happen to run into idiots, and your RP won't be what you want it to be, or won't be RP at all. 

 

You should come back with that in mind and not allow it to discourage you from RPing any further. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing is if we all strive to improve RP then the server would just get even better and better. In my eyes, things have improved and I love it. There's a varied group of people everywhere from illegal RP to legal. We have to be the change we want to see on the server, and others will follow suit. I've met some fantastic people on here and everyday something's different. The Staff are constantly working to make things better, and I think the general consensus for everyone on the server is to keep finding ways to improve whilst having fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't come back after a pat on the back by those above, if you want to come back just do it. Roleplay whatever you wish, if it lacks what you saw when you was previously here, do something about it. That's what many people have done, those said people have also created many established and successful factions in their time as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

That's what many people have done, those said people have also created many established and successful factions in their time as well. 

 

you're talking about the crooks and savages beef that revived street rp, aren't you squidward?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Saoirse96 said:

So, I'm sort of in a crisis right now trying to figure out whether I wanna come back. I have played as a detective back at Valhalla before, and played TONS in the illegal side of roleplay. I am more intrigued by illegal roleplay, but I heard the quality of it has gone downhill since I disappeared 2-3 years ago. I did have the thought that I might just join one of the government factions, but I'm still contemplating if I should even rejoin... so I kinda want some of your guys' opinions, thoughts, concerns, etc.

 

Also, what's new with the server? The community? How are things going?

 

Signed,

 

frostwav

 

aka

 

Brittni "the slut" Finnegan

 

aka

 

Michael "Jerry" Dougherty

 

aka

 

urmom

didn't mirazoka ban you lmfao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Craazy said:

 

you're talking about the crooks and savages beef that revived street rp, aren't you squidward?

 

I'm referring to The Lynch Mob and TPG's Crip faction. After the death of SFCS and the other notorious street gangs, black and latino street RP was poor and was deprived of successful roleplay, it took a huge dive downwards, after these two factions came into action, it somewhat revived it and honestly had an upbringing of successful factions, you'll always have the factions like "3412 Piru Crip Red Men Savage Killers 42" who go out and DM, but the ones that were getting better were all successful.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

 

I'm referring to The Lynch Mob and TPG's Crip faction. After the death of SFCS and the other notorious street gangs, black and latino street RP was poor and was deprived of successful roleplay, it took a huge dive downwards, after these two factions came into action, it somewhat revived it and honestly had an upbringing of successful factions, you'll always have the factions like "3412 Piru Crip Red Men Savage Killers 42" who go out and DM, but the ones that were getting better were all successful.

 

 

 

Don't let the opinion of sheep direct you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.