Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iV7Z

[DMV] 2014 Koenigsegg Agera S

288px-Virginia_Department_of_Motor_Vehic

2014 Koenigsegg Agera S

j5Excsc.png

u9dkFrm.png

Information:

The Agera S was introduced in 2012 and was built in 5 examples until 2014.
The Agera S was created specifically for markets where E85 fuel was unavailable and thereby rendered the power enhancing flexfuel function of Agera R meaningless. Apart from not having the flexfuel feature The Agera S has all the features and functions of the Agera R.
Despite not running on high-octane biofuel, Koenigsegg still managed to extract an amazing 1100Nm of torque and a full 1030hp from the 5-liter Bi-turbo V8 when run on 98 octane RON or 93 octane DIN.
The Agera S was also the first Koenigsegg to feature the truly revolutionary Koenigsegg developed and produced Hollow Space Carbon Fiber Aircore wheels. It runs on regular Petrol and came with an optimized for petrol only 1040 hp twin turbo engine.

(( None of these will be put into the economy until the next 6 months are over, this is completely orchestrated by the VT so if you have any concerns or issues please could you private message myself about them instead of leaving an out of character comment. ))

Mileage: 8,314

Top Speed: 312 KM/H

Power: 1,040 HP

Drivetrain: RWD

Weight: 1,415 KG

Road Legality: Legal

Photo:

https://i.imgur.com/MyUU9lR.png

u9dkFrm.png

Pricing:
Starting bid: $1,000,000

Minimum bid increase: $10,000
Buyout: $1,400,000
Auction end: Thursday 12th of October at 8PM San Andreas Time ((IN-GAME TIME))

u9dkFrm.png

Private bids: Allowed
Trade offers: Disallowed
Test drives: Disallowed

Contact: DMV Chief Manager Augustus Byrne (( Private Message ))

Format:
Name:
Bid:

(( 

(( None of these will be put into the economy until the next 6 months are over, this is completely orchestrated by the VT so if you have any concerns or issues please could you private message myself about them instead of leaving an out of character comment. ))

what does that mean? Does it mean whoever buys it has to wait 6 months to get it? ))

9 minutes ago, Godverdomme said:

(( 

what does that mean? Does it mean whoever buys it has to wait 6 months to get it? ))

((It just means he'll have the only one guaranteed for 6 months I think, as they won't be allowing any more in that time, it'd suck if you do have to wait 6 months though))