Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poffy

Why aren't you an alpha male?

2 minutes ago, LokiHavok said:

There nothing more alpha then slaughtering Saracens. Deus Vult!

And also nothing more alpha than listening to your sister being fucked by Omar the Moroccan in her room, clutching your kekistan flag, and watching your society decay into a degenerate cess pit.

1 minute ago, Poffy said:

And also nothing more alpha than listening to your sister being fucked by Omar the Moroccan in her room, clutching your kekistan flag, and watching your society decay into a degenerate cess pit.

good that i dont have a sister

1 minute ago, Lemonade319 said:

Your time is coming. Deh you worry. You are simply awakening the now slumbering European beast.

Europe is nothing more than a firey concubine whore to us. You will do nothing. The law of the one true Allah will reign supreme, and you low-energy beta cucks are gonna do nothing about it.

Just now, Lemonade319 said:

This migration crisis is actually a gift to us. We are playing the long game. Soon you will be back in your mountains fucking your goats.

Stay delusional while we take the reigns of Europe.

Just now, Poffy said:

Europe is nothing more than a firey concubine whore to us. You will do nothing. The law of the one true Allah will reign supreme, and you low-energy beta cucks are gonna do nothing about it.

He says, behind the keyboard in his mud hut somewhere. Is it embarrasing for you when Jewish Israeli Women kill Arabic muslims in wars?

Just now, Craazy said:

I'm not an alpha male because I'm in Khram and with all these memes, you've officially ruined Khram Game Night with your stupid shit.

bro r u SALTY cuz we ck e d U ???? hhaha idk why u retordis keep hopping on the hate train