Vubstersmurf

Business - Verdant Autoworks, Pacific Avenue ZIP 3606 Ocean Docks

OwlGaming.png

Los Santos Auction House - Business

https://imgur.com/a/iCmnn

Property Type: Business
Address: Verdant Autoworks, Pacific Avenue ZIP 3606 Ocean Docks

Description:

Are you fed up of having no more room to keep all your cars? Is the Wife complaining even though you tell her it’s a project and it’ll be worth the time?

Instead of a divorce where let’s be honest you’ll probably lose most your things, buy this garage instead. You can store all your cars on the expansive top floor as a showroom, whilst either opening a mechanic business or using the space to fill your needs. You can even renovate and create your own ‘get away’ area. There’s also a large meeting room where you can roll around on the chairs being the ‘boss.’
On a serious note, this building is a mechanics dream. It has separate bays for cars, alongside plenty of room to store all those tools and ricer modifications *cough* apologises I mean awesomely cool modifications.

The only reason for selling is the fact I’ve now decided I’m scared of large spaces and rather not feel like I’m in a Tardis. (Trust me this place is huge, I’ve already had employees get lost)

Happy bidding!

Exterior Images:

Interior Images:

Starting Bid: 250,000
Minimum Increase: 5,000
Buyout: N/A
Auction ends: 13th October 2017, 5pm (UTC+00:00)
Contact Information: Contact Information will be given to the Winner at the end of the Auction.

Edited by Vubstersmurf
  • Like 3