Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsMelodyy

[FINISHED] LSIA Flight School - Charlie Carter

LSIA Flight School - License Application

Contact information
Full name: Charlie Carter.
Suffix: [ x ] Mr [ ] Mrs [ ] Ms
Age, date of birth: 26 - August 4th, 1991
Phone: 610781
Address: 404, Park Avenue, Glen Park, Los Santos.

Background information
Any criminal record (if yes, list what)?: Traffic violations prior to my employment with the Police Department.

Reference: N/A. (if not referred by your employer, please type N/A)

Licenses
Set an X in the fields of the licenses you are applying for.
[ ] SER
[ x ] ROT
[ ] MER
[ ] TER
[ ] CPL

Typeratings
List the typerating(s) you are applying for.
Maverick, Seasparrow.

Reason for applying (at least 100 words):
To apply for the Los Santos Police Department's Air Support Division. Along this I'd like to be able to fly around the state and be able to enjoy the view. But the license is mainly for the ASD.

Any remark(s)?:
It's for ASD duties and for private use.

By filing this application, I agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions of aviation, as given by authorities and LSIA. I understand that my license may get revoked if abused. I understand and agree to that LSIA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application are correct, and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law.

Signature: 5v7nj6C.png

((OOC:
Timezone: GMT (GMT/Zulu, for us to estimate lesson times)
))

On a side note. I spoke with Emily Forrester and she's advised me to take certain licenses. However I cannot accurately remember them. She would speak to an instructor about this.

Dear Mr.  Carter, (( @JustJasper010 ))

The Los Santos International Airport are aware of your Flight School Application. Proceed to follow these steps in obtaining your training and pilots certification(s).

• Proceed to contact the LSIA hotline at #5555 and await for a Flight Instructor to call back to be enrolled.
  • Transfer the total required sum of money for education fees to the 'LS International Airport' with a bank transfer receipt.
  • Proceed to advance through the required courses and await for final conclusions from the Flight Instructor.

Fee(s) for necessary license typerating(s) below:

License/Typerating Price
T487 $0
ROT $0
T447 $0
T469 Included
Total: $0

Your assigned instructor is: Instructor T. Anderson (( @kebabmies))

Upon applying we will lawfully process a background check on the information given, within the time till you call.

Please do follow these steps, as we are not responsible if money is sent, and the hereby applicants do not pass their examination and assessment.

Thank you for choosing Los Santos International Airport as your service.

Kind Regards,

Administrator

Kelly Bourke