Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

croozerdog

Owlgaming should add these skins.

Recommended Posts

Just now, MrPinkPanda said:

Please moderate forums for stuff like this. Makes the community look really bad.. 

The community is already really bad sire. Every fuckery should be allowed in the off topic in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, croozerdog said:

The community is already really bad sire. Every fuckery should be allowed in the off topic in my opinion.

Meme culture has ruined Owlgaming's community big time. The forums used to be a good place for discussion, but now it's full of people who think they are funny by shitposting random memes as responses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MrPinkPanda said:

Meme culture has ruined Owlgaming's community big time. The forums used to be a good place for discussion, but now it's full of people who think they are funny by shitposting random memes as responses. 

Doesn't really seem like a very big problem to me. I see way bigger problems with Owl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, croozerdog said:

Doesn't really seem like a very big problem to me. I see way bigger problems with Owl

Well, it is not a huge problem yeah. Maybe I am just nostalgic, I do not know.

 

But it is a thing, that our community seems way less organized and serious if we allow the meme culture to spread. It is a sad fact.

Memes are fun for someone, but I see them mostly as immaturity. Don´t get me wrong, I like to have a good laugh, but I do not like to see memes on the daily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, MrPinkPanda said:

Well, it is not a huge problem yeah. Maybe I am just nostalgic, I do not know.

 

But it is a thing, that our community seems way less organized and serious if we allow the meme culture to spread. It is a sad fact.

Memes are fun for someone, but I see them mostly as immaturity. Don´t get me wrong, I like to have a good laugh, but I do not like to see memes on the daily.

u're a meme

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.