ItsMelodyy

[Vehicles] - Seatbelt sound.

38 minutes ago, Maboo said:

As far it can be toggled from F10 I'm down with it. Some people who only use modern cars probably would like to have it. +1 all the way.

We could also have a system that pretty much removes it in it's entirety from cars that don't have modern day systems. Like a script that looks at the year of the model, then decides if the sound + icon should be on it or not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Radhwan said:

No it won't lol, only thing it does is satisfy a person's need for perfection and nostalgic shit.

Yeah I'm with you on this, I don't see how in anyway this improves PD RP, rather than the sheer fact that the person in the car can or can't hear a binging sound when they've their seatbelt on or not.

17 hours ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Yeah I'm with you on this, I don't see how in anyway this improves PD RP, rather than the sheer fact that the person in the car can or can't hear a binging sound when they've their seatbelt on or not.

I meant that people will forgot to use seatbelt and more issued tickets we would see

Edited by Wittax

2 hours ago, Wittax said:

I meant that people will forgot to use seatbelt and more issued tickets we would see

This has nothing to do with PD RP and you're taking the suggestion off topic. This is about adding realism to the server by adding a realistic feature most vehicles have. Please stay on topic or don't reply to this at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

IC settings cannot be changed in F10 like you are suggesting.

This should be a setting enabled/disabled by the VT, standardize it on vehicles made after X year, maybe 2010? Maybe you don't even need VT to do this, can you simply not standardize the sound to vehicles with year greater than or equal to 2010?

On 5-10-2017 at 6:10 PM, Chaos said:

IC settings cannot be changed in F10 like you are suggesting.

I'd suggest having an VT option for it when cars get spawned and in the handling modifications.

+1 though there are cars in game that doesn't have seatbelts. I think this needs to have an option VT can set per vehicle, so if the car has no seatbelts you don't get beeped at, or if the vehicle is older than x year..

8 hours ago, Axa said:

What about vehicles that older than 1958 shouldn’t has any seatbelts? so be careful while implementing this script, it may create some bugs either.

+1, why not? 

And it's not just from before 1958. I owned a 1969 Fiat 500 that has no seatbelts. My 1978 trabant p601s doesn't have seatbelts in the back, but does in the front. This needs to be set per vehicle.

Edited by PlayerX1994