Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChrisFarmer

[Script] Instant max job level premium feature

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Max Job Level

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Premium item

What is the suggestion?-
So what i am suggesting is a max job level item, What this would be is something you get with gamecoins under the premium features, What it would do is give you the max level of your current job for example I'm level 3 truck driver i buy this I'm instantly level 5, I know these will sell because my last community did this all the time selling max job level for $5 USD.

What are the advantages?-
People could use this to get max level in their current job meaning they can make more money at that job.

What are the disadvantages?-

Don't see any.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
I do not.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Not my area of expertise.

Giving people a big advantage for paying real money should not be a thing, I already hate the stat transfers, I do use them, I hate myself. Help me.

Money is not bought it's earn they say, So why give people willing to pay IRL money to boost their cashwhoring flow with RS Haul IG? IG you wouldn't just receive the highest rank once getting a job unless applied for and basing 'RS Haul' a job it's a big corporation with Hauler's so it's basically unrealistic to give those who pay just to easily earn Level 5 so they may become cashwhores and then end up becoming statwhores in about a day or so. -1 for me. I strictly say, Want something? Earn it :) not hard.

9 minutes ago, Zomp said:

I only see this being worth it if they make a package deal. You should be able to get Job Level 5  + $100,000 each time you buy the perk.

Yeah and make everyone rich by paying a few IRL Bucks for IC Cash, Very Nice Idea y'know, Have the whole server rich and pointless of it being a RP server, might aswell change it to RPG, Very Nice:donald_trump: <not>

No. Breaches P2W boundaries,makes people grind the shit even more. I'm already tired for quite some time seeing those piece of shit RS Haulers blowing intersections. Stop fucking up the economy.