Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ted

Aux Cords?

I wouldn't say I'm the only one who's thought of this. I think it'd be an amazing edition to the game if there was some sort of aux cord/bluetooth system implemented into the game. Just imagine cranking up the aux in the back of your homies Huntley. I'm clueless as to how it'd work or be made in the first place but I could imagine something similar to putting in links for interiors from youtube/tv, RPly connecting your phone to your car so whatever music you want can be played whilst driving around Los Santos. It'd make driving around being all lonely more enjoyable, and you'd be able to express your character's taste in music rather than just inside your house. I'm just spit ballin here.

Anyone agree with me?? Or even know if this is actually possible to add? 

6 hours ago, Notorious said:

Buy a station you tight cunts. 

came to say this, a aux cord type system simply isn't possible without a Icecast or shoutcast station, at which point just buy one in game.

it's a cool idea but not feasible.

1 hour ago, bartman said:

came to say this, a aux cord type system simply isn't possible without a Icecast or shoutcast station, at which point just buy one in game.

it's a cool idea but not feasible.

Gah damn.

Can we not do something similar to the CEF video player script but for audio only and avaliable when inside a vehicle?
I know it may make owning a radio station semi redundant and it may increase server strain though... unless there was like a way to play it clientside  exclusively to those within the vehicle? (not sure if its do-able) 

TFW a black guy pulls up like: "yo cuz, come sit in my car fam, listen to dis fuckin' tune yeah?" 
and then it turns out he is just flat-out kidnapping you...

Edit: just read that back, pretty sure i'm mentally retarded.

14 minutes ago, GentleFart said:

TFW a black guy pulls up like: "yo cuz, come sit in my car fam, listen to dis fuckin' tune yeah?" 

makes no sense lol

1 hour ago, GentleFart said:

Can we not do something similar to the CEF video player script but for audio only and avaliable when inside a vehicle?
I know it may make owning a radio station semi redundant and it may increase server strain though... unless there was like a way to play it clientside  exclusively to those within the vehicle? (not sure if its do-able) 

Edit: just read that back, pretty sure i'm mentally retarded.

thats what gave me the ideo though hahah, the cef+ script with textures but somehow being able to use that inside a vehicle, but yeah I havent a clue to be honest.

This is definitely needed ingame, I would love to set my own songs, but wouldnt bother players that have donated for their own radio station? I mean the only advantage that it adds to them is everyone being able to listen to their songs.