Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevenaramos

Adoptable Children - Mishawn McKenny [Adopted: Kenji Tanaka - 田中けんじ]

image.jpeg.c3c1453b4a8c76b038de8ad1c7f0ba67.jpeg

San Andreas Department of Human Services

Child Protective Services Division

Adoptable Children

Mishawn McKenny

ABOUT:

14 Years Old

Male

African American

Q&A:

Tell us a bit about yourself: ''Well I'm fourteen...- I'm African American.."

What's your favorite topic in school?: "I like math...- Math is an easy subject for me. I also love writing..- and drawing."

How long have you been in San Andreas?: "My whole life I've been here..- I grew up in Jefferson."

What do you want to be when you grow up?: "Like a rapper, or a Comedian..- Some times I can be funny. But I want to draw too..-"

What are some things on your 'bucket list' you want to do before you die?: "I want to Travel The state, and  probably visit the mountain..- And be  the president."

Representative: Steven Ramos

HOW TO APPLY TO ADOPT A CHILD:

Apply to be a foster parent Here. Once your application is filed, you may state your interest in this child by -replying to this thread- using the following format:

Name(s):

Link to Foster Parent Application:
Why are you interested in this child:

Name(s): Kenji Tanaka - 田中けんじ

Link to Foster Parent Application: https://forums.owlgaming.net/topic/83536-foster-parent-application-kenji-tanaka/
Why are you interested in this child: I actually met him the other day. He seemed like a cool kid, and when I found out that he is up for adoption it just made me want to give him a loving family and a home.

Guardianship Request Form

Guardian Information:

Name: Kenji Tanaka

Date of Birth: January 12th 1994

Social Security Number ((Fingerprint ID)): EACFFECDD16D913F38AB01935B8B5E05

Phone Number: 749657

Address: 303 Route 48, Blueberry

Occupation: Currently RS Haul Driver, Very soon will transition into being a mechanic.

Relationship Status: [ ] Single - [X] In A Relationship - [ ] Married - [ ] Divorced

Child Information:

Name: Mishawn McKenny

Relation: [ ] Parent - [ ] Sibling - [X] Foster Parent

Reason Child is in CPS: Both parents died

I, Kenji Tanaka - 田中けんじ, hereby take full legal guardianship over Childs Name. It will be up to me as the guardian to decide what is best for this child. I will provide them with a warm and welcoming home, give them a proper education, and make sure the child grows to have a healthy and problem free. If I fail to do so, I acknowledge that my rights as a parent will taken away and the child will be placed in CPS care. I also acknowledge that a CPS Agent will keep in touch and check up on the child's warfare for a certain period of time.

Guardian's Signature: Kenji Tanaka - 田中けんじ

Application Update

Dear Mr. Tanaka,

Upon reading the inspection report of your home and mental status and discussion with the staff team of the Child Protective Services staff team, we have decided to approve your foster parent application. You can now proceed to phase two.

Investigator Steven Ramos

(( @PlayerX1994))