Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeDev

[Survey]Another public transport faction?

I don't see much people or anyone running business like taxi cabs or some sort of like that. Not even the "script-wise" taxi job aren't really well or like being used.
Also, the SAPT is coming back and it seems like they are the only one who's taking the whole opportunity of public transport IG.
I thought of like have a competition with the SAPT and start like an "Uber San Andreas" company or morelikey just a company that will be an official faction soon hopefully to take care and fullfill the taxi job script.
The goal of the company is just like:
*Transport people from A to B anytime they needed a ride just by sending SMS of their pickup and drop off location.*
*Book to hire a private sedan with a personal driver

Addidtional Info:
The company could include an aircraft in the fleet, and include as well as air transport via a private aircraft from LS to SF or LV and vice versa. Or in a helicopter for some new level RP of transportation and business related RP.

Do you think a company like this would "click"?
What are your thoughts?

Someone already tried to make an uber styled faction before for transport but it didn't last long. What Law said pretty much explains why these companies don't start or don't last long.

There used to be a taxi faction back in 2016, it was actually pretty active due to vehicle tokens not existing yet so people had to call a cab unless they wanted to walk. But I'd say it's pretty much impossible to start one as Law said, due to criminals who'd rob you 24/7 and so called '' legal '' people not calling for a ride due to them having a car from the start.

2 hours ago, Law said:

You see, with most of the community wanting to be top notch criminals, giving someone an uber is like inviting a criminal to rob you and your vehicle.

Its pretty sad.

Damn this cat lover's so clever.
I'm so dumb too, not thinking of shit like this.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone. @Law Just said "Don't" in a savage way. 
I appreciate y'all. Thank you so much, and Peace!

10 hours ago, Law said:

You see, with most of the community wanting to be top notch criminals, giving someone an uber is like inviting a criminal to rob you and your vehicle.

Its pretty sad.

then they can ring the police and provide the number they used to call it to catch them?

recordings inside the vehicle.

APPLY FOR A CCW??????????

31 minutes ago, callumjeff said:

then they can ring the police and provide the number they used to call it to catch them?

recordings inside the vehicle.

APPLY FOR A CCW??????????

With what phone?

Apply for a CCWP where the person sitting behind you is instantly putting you in a disregarding position if you draw your gun once under gunpoint?

Recordings inside the vehicle which was stolen because they asked you to get out and leave the keys in?

27 minutes ago, Law said:

With what phone?

Apply for a CCWP where the person sitting behind you is instantly putting you in a disregarding position if you draw your gun once under gunpoint?

Recordings inside the vehicle which was stolen because they asked you to get out and leave the keys in?

how tf u gonna get a taxi without a phone, u gonna email them pick me up bro im at pizza stack, yours sincerely your neighbour hood nigger.

r u gonna attach a note to a pigeon and send it to uber?

who said your gonna draw for the leng while hes sitting right behind you, you brain him while he gets in your car. OR. you accept the ck cos its a game. its a fuckin character on a decade old game.

TWITCh.TV IRL STREAM AND SOMEONE CLIPS THAT RECORDING OF U GETTING JACKED?!

11 minutes ago, callumjeff said:

how tf u gonna get a taxi without a phone, u gonna email them pick me up bro im at pizza stack, yours sincerely your neighbour hood nigger.

who said your gonna draw for the leng while hes sitting right behind you, you brain him while he gets in your car. OR. you accept the ck cos its a game. its a fuckin character on a decade old game.

lmao simply because the filthy robber would probably take your phone away too. having a gun with you won't help too when the robber's at your back, aiming your head at very point blank range. They'd probably pull the trigger before you lay a single finger on your gun.

6 minutes ago, DeeDev said:

lmao simply because the filthy robber would probably take your phone away too. having a gun with you won't help too when the robber's at your back, aiming your head at very point blank range. They'd probably pull the trigger before you lay a single finger on your gun.

uhhhh heard of a payphone, go bank get ur shit out and buy a new phone. uhhhhhh did u read the part where i said you shoot him once your out the vehicle and hes about to peel in the drivers seat. doubt hes keep it aimed while driving off cos in order to pull that shit off you need to be doing the animation, and no ones gonna speed off aiming at you.

u s e  y o u r  h e a d

s

e

y

o

u

r

h

e

a

d

1 hour ago, callumjeff said:

Jesus Christ...

I was hinting towards the fact you won't be able to call the police because they will steal your phone... can't be this thick.

Just now, Law said:

Jesus Christ...

I was hinting towards the fact you won't be able to call the police because they will steal your phone... can't be this thick.

42 minutes ago, callumjeff said:

uhhhh heard of a payphone, go bank get ur shit out and buy a new phone.

are u thick you fuckin furry

Good discussion, there's a lot of factors that come into play when starting a transport company.

Spoiler

43 minutes ago, callumjeff said:

uhhhh heard of a payphone, go bank get ur shit out and buy a new phone.

Would be a bit too late you helmet...

ZEnOHDa.jpg

3 hours ago, Wright said:

Disappointing people are trying to undermine SA transport before it gets off the ground.

It's Not like that really. I just thought of it might be nice and challenging to have a competitive company and some good monopoly, ya know? :)