Chaos

Server Script Update (v6.1.8.5) | October, 2017

Does this mean what i think it means?bmw.jpg.e354a88fdf47ef1bdc38fdc6dbd51253.jpg

Edited by lipslip

20 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Fixed 911 calls not being received if the caller is inside of an interior

@MindScape00 Remember all those points you made about PD not responding to property break-ins? I think this old bug ^ might have something to do with it.

Just now, Craazy said:

@MindScape00 Remember all those points you made about PD not responding to property break-ins? I think this old bug ^ might have something to do with it.

Yea potentially, however usually property break-in calls are done by admins and they use /911 which wasn't affected by the bug.

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Yea potentially, however usually property break-in calls are done by admins and they use /911 which wasn't affected by the bug.

And that having been said, I guess now we'll go back to the burglar alarm arguments, the argument basically being "buy an alarm".

Thanks for clearing that up, @Chaos.

29 minutes ago, Chaos said:
  • Modified the shotgun damage so it is more dependent on the distance between the attacker + victim

Curious to know, is this applied to the paintball shotgun or the actual shotgun?

Just now, EDR said:

Curious to know, is this applied to the paintball shotgun or the actual shotgun?

paintball, haven't touched standard shotgun