Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayerX

San Andreas

Why is it that RP has to be kept in the LS area? I mean, the server maxes out at north of 100 people online daily, so it's not like we're short on players. I just feel like it would be a good idea to at least incorporate LV into the server in terms of RP and stuff, though i'd love to play through the whole of San Andreas. It's a big map. I just feel like there should be something, even if it's just a golf course or vacation resort or something.

I've played in servers confined to L.S. with 300-400 players, and even they felt unpopulated. Right now the city is a ghost town. There's no way we could ever expand unless we were in the ballpark of like 500 players a day.

25 minutes ago, Chef said:

I've played in servers confined to L.S. with 300-400 players, and even they felt unpopulated. Right now the city is a ghost town. There's no way we could ever expand unless we were in the ballpark of like 500 players a day.

2 hours ago, PlayerX1994 said:

I'm not saying spread the whole damn server apart, I'm just saying it might be nice if we had at least SOMETHING in LV or SF, like vacation homes or a resort or something.

"There are exceptions for dynamic situations such as car chases which may naturally lead outside of the roleplay zone. Additional exceptions may be specific ones approved by the Upper Administration Team such as the drag strip in Las Venturas."

Read the last bit. 

Right now we have the drag strip and the golf course. If anyone wants to expand out of the role-play zone for specific events or ideas, then they file a UA contact.

31 minutes ago, Swanker said:

"There are exceptions for dynamic situations such as car chases which may naturally lead outside of the roleplay zone. Additional exceptions may be specific ones approved by the Upper Administration Team such as the drag strip in Las Venturas."

Read the last bit. 

Right now we have the drag strip and the golf course. If anyone wants to expand out of the role-play zone for specific events or ideas, then they file a UA contact.

Was just gunna say that

3 hours ago, PlayerX1994 said:

even if it's just a golf course or vacation resort or something

An island used to exist just up north east or west that people used for vacation, another little island that you could only get to by helicopter and was held as a gun stash. I can't remember if it was on Owl or Untied Gaming, but only the richest of the rich could get there and shit. It was just as dead, people would get dinghy's just to go there and it's literally just the interiors of apartments.

It wouldn't be role played properly because who has a 40 minute vacation until they realize it's shit and sail back to LS in 5 minutes. They never really worked in the past, but there is a golf course in SF that can be passive role played, just make an IC ad IG or on the forum section hosting a golf tournament, that would be a fun way to create an event that wouldn't really need admin permission.