Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ice

Judy Smith - Nurse Assistant Application

002b66fb32.png
Application for Employment

Personal Information

Full Legal Name: Judy Smith
Title (If Any): mrs.
Phone Number: 838607

Date of Birth: August 12th, 1998
Email Address: judysmith@saonline.sa
Primary Home Address: USA, Los Santos, Temple district, West Broadway Apartment 23
Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Sydney, Australia.

Field applying for(By default Patient care or E.R Care, unless you have a waiver): Nurse Assistant

Are you an American Citizen?:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Educational Experience

Do you possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivilent?:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Have you obtained a college degree?:
[ ] Yes
[X] No

If so, what type?:
[ ] Associates Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Bachelors Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Masters Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Doctorate in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] PhD in : [Enter Degree Type Here]

If you obtained a college degree, where did you obtain it from?:

Legal Background

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?:
[ ] Yes
[X] No

If so, what felony or felonies were you convicted of?:

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor?:
[ ] Yes
[X] No

If so, what misdemeanor or misdemeanors were you convicted of?:

Do you understand that All Saints General Hospital (ASGH) reserves the right to have a random background check performed on you whilst employed by us or seeking to be employed by us?:
[X] Yes
[ ] No

Cover Letter

[Attach Cover Letter Here] (Tell us about yourself and why you'd like to work with us, no word limit but the more effort the better)
 I was supposed to finish University in Chicago (DoVA) and devote my life to art. However, one day life brought me to ASH where I signed for volunteering program. I successfully stayed as a volunteer for several months and managed to get positive feedback from majority of staff. However University required me to leave Chicago for examination session.

As more time was passing, I caught myself thinking about ASH and helping people way more than about actually studying art, so after a while I contacted miss Randall (who was in charge of ASH at the time) and decided to be put under training program on NIL. I'm applying to a nurse assistant staff as it is the best way I can provide help to people of San Andreas.

A bit about myself and my interests: I enjoy painting, I even have a personal group on linkbook devoted to my works and various posts related to art. Apart from that I guess I can call myself a sport person. Mostly swimmer and runner. The last, but not least is my hobby of taking photos of various beautiful places and people. Lots of my works include photos around marina beach, as I really enjoy ocean views.

Overall I consider myself as a brave, fun, communicative and kind person, who's always ready to provide help to someone in need. Bad habits: I'm smoking, sometimes drinking, sometimes can over push with jokes (not with patients, obviously).

Legal Waiver

By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the All Saints General Hospital, is of no liability towards the company, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature: JSmith
Date: September 30th, 2017

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the hospital, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by All Saints General Hospital.

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the All Saints General Hospital, with failure subject to penalty of termination of employment, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

OOC Information

Username: Ice
Faction History:

-TTR (currently rapid towing; some lower hc rank; 2014);

-SAPT (bus driver, was about to be promoted; 2014 or 2015);

-FAA (Instructor, don't remember exact rank, around 2015 and around early 2017)

-ASH (volunteer, last spring)
Hours: 663 (on current character)
Prior Characters:

Cliff Hawkins

Alan Burns

Admin History:

0p7iUhO.jpg

Do you possess any OOC knowledge which will help you in the position which you are applying for with us? If so, briefly elaborate:

(( Well, I technically was playing as a nurse last spring, duo to ASH was low on members, especially nurses. Will that somehow help me? I don't know, honestly, as I've managed to forget most of the stuff I roleplayed back in the days. Still, I'm sure that a week or two would fix that issue. ))

002b66fb32.png

Application for Employment

Dear Ms. Smith,

We are pleased to move you forward in our hiring process. Please report to the hospital front desk and contact Dr. Mia Sullivan, M.D., for the next stages of the process.

Dr. Mia Sullivan, M.D.

Trauma Surgeon

Center for Emergency Medicine

(( @Ice ))