Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eoozy

Liverpool Scarecrow Crips

Liverpool Scarecrow Crips is a street gang, which mainly consists of African American

problematic youngsters and adults.

Idlewood Scarecrow has died and their ambition has been rerouted due to a shootout 

that lead to many deaths of their fellow members.

imageproxy.png

The infamous gang Idlewood Scarecrow crips decided to switch their neighbourhoods,

as the previous one was wildly infested by police officers patrolling the area,

criminals swarming, and constant shootouts and incidents happening,

making it unable for the gang to be left alone.

They've decided to move into a new block named Liverpool, where they go under the name of

Liverpool Scarecrow Crips.

The main cash makers for the set are robbery, drug trafficking, arms trafficking, kidnapping and various other

illegal methods. The set has a proper chain of command which makes them more organized than your 

typical street gang.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Upon joining, members will agree that any leader of the faction has the ability to CK a member due to whatever in-character reason.

Using anything you see or read here can not be used in-game.

3 minutes ago, Caporegime said:

If you're using a photo editing program like Photoshop, you should put a 1pixel stroke around your text. Some of the screens the blue and red contrast against the various whites and other lighter colors.

I'm not that fancy to use photoshop bud, its just Imgur but thanks for the feed back either way.

Just now, Caporegime said:

GIMP is free and similar to photoshop. Give it a try. It's a great stepping stone.

I've actually got Gimp and Paint.net but I never actually got around to using them due to me being a bit shit with editing software, however I'll use your advice and use em.