Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wassabi

Kiara Roberts - Paramedic Application

002b66fb32.png&key=0dc46f0e0263aa3973527

Application for Employment

Personal Information

Full Legal Name: Kiara Roberts

Title (If Any): Mrs.
Phone Number: 330 - 679

Date of Birth: 23rd of December 1991 ((25 Years old))
Email Address: facebookverify121@gmail.com
Primary Home Address: Room #38, Jefferson Hotel, Los Santos (Residing at a hotel until I purchase an apartment/house)
Place of Birth (City, State/Province, Country): Flatbush, Brooklyn, New York City, United States of America

Field applying for (By default Patient care or E.R Care, unless you have a waiver): EMT or Paramedic

Are you an American Citizen?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Educational Experience

Do you possess a high school diploma, GED, or equivilent?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Have you obtained a college degree?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

If so, what type?:
[x] Associates Degree in : [Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, and Medicine and Drug Physiology]
[x] Bachelors Degree in : [Law and Criminology]
[ ] Masters Degree in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] Doctorate in : [Enter Degree Type Here]
[ ] PhD in : [Enter Degree Type Here]

If you obtained a college degree, where did you obtain it from?: Pershing Square, Cyril Potter Oxford College

Legal Background

Have you ever been convicted of a felony?:
[ ] Yes
[x] No

If so, what felony or felonies were you convicted of?: N/A

Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanor?:
[ ] Yes
[x] No

If so, what misdemeanor or misdemeanors were you convicted of?: N/A

Do you understand that All Saints General Hospital (ASGH) reserves the right to have a random background check performed on you whilst employed by us or seeking to be employed by us?:
[x] Yes
[ ] No

Cover Letter

Kiara Roberts, aged 25, a woman of policy, respect and peace. I am the only child for my parents, Mr. and Mrs. Roberts, this basically meant I was a little spoiled. I grew up in the state of Los Santos, to be specific, Pershing Square. That's where I attended school as I started my education stage. I grew up in a medium-sized wealthy family where most of the things were brought to me rather than having to go out unto the streets to work hard for it. At the age of five, I lost my mom due to a car accident. Hence, that was a very tragic moment. Apart that, I attended Pershing Square Oxford's Primary School and for my secondary level, I attended Ganton Missionary's High School [G.M.H.S]. After attending this High School, I graduated as one of the "top" students of the year for my school, while earning seven subjects at Grades A, B and C's.

After a few months had passed, my father made a decision about me starting my college life and along with that, I became a vegetarian which meant I don't eat meat nor foodstuff that is obtained from Dairy animals. After thinking about this thought over and over, he finally came to an answer to send me to Cyril Potter Oxford College [C.P.O.C]. Six years being spent at this college, I became nine-teen years old. During the time spent at C.P.O.C, I studied Law, Criminology and a little bit of Modern Language & Technology; that included spanish and french. So in other words, you can say that I speak three languages; espanol, french and english. I also received a certificate & medals for the student with the second highest grade in Law and Criminology. 

I recently became twenty five years old and I looking forward to having a permanent job rather than having to sit behind my computer all day or doing side-jobs which I don't even earn money while doing. I wanted to be withing a job where I can show people who I really am. I don't want to do something where I would sit all day and waste time.

Legal Waiver

By signing this form, I, the applicant, understand that any injury, death, or illness that duty may incur whilst incumbent of the All Saints General Hospital, is of no liability towards the company, or its' constituents/subordinate members. I also herein consent to any legal background checks, urinary, blood, or drug testing samples of otherwise, that may be conducted whilst pursuing employment, or maintaining employment status.

Signature: Kiara Roberts
Date: 27-09-2017

I, the applicant, also herein understand that any damages that may occur to property, life, psych, or social status whilst employed by the hospital, are not thus responsibilities to be bore by All Saints General Hospital.

I, the applicant, also understand that I am to render assistance to all those willing, despite any personal vindictive grudge, views, traditions, or customs, to any individual in need. I also understand that patients/victims reserve the right to refuse any treatment or assistance at any point, and I am to cease and desist at aforementioned point, whilst providing waiver of departure towards the afflicted refuser.

Finally, I, the applicant, understands and agrees to adhere to all policies, ethos, codes, and procedures that are standard to the All Saints General Hospital, with failure subject to penalty of termination of employment, revocation of benefits, as well as docking of pay.

OOC Information

Username: DanielPersaud
Faction History: N/A
Hours: I have five characters and when I added all of their playing hours together, the um was thirteen, but I've spent an hour or two on Kiara's character.
Prior Characters: 

• First Character: Daniel Persaud [His virtual world became bugged and I was forced to create a new character]
  • Second Character: Marcus Persaud
  • Third Character: Marcus Holden
  • Fourth Character: Alex Persaud
  • Fifth/Present Character: Kiara Roberts

Admin History:

My net is a bit slower some nights so I could have manage to apply a link: https://imgur.com/a/Kq58L

Note: The reason why I was forced to go back to the Application Stage is because my game was having some faulty errors and it crashed during a police pullover. After that, when I tried to relog, my game was eventually sent to the Application Stage. All thanks to Admin Hurley!

Do you possess any OOC knowledge which will help you in the position which you are applying for with us? If so, briefly elaborate:

First of all, I am pledged to say that I have all the knowledge that it takes to be in this workforce. I am very experienced when it comes to dealing with injured citizens and most importantly, I am a good Roleplayer. I know how to approach a citizen and other relevant stuff. I can register and accept pulses of injured civilians, their breathing rates, I can treat bruises, cuts, blistered wounds, and much more minor and major injuries. I am a very fast and capable learner. This means that if you told me something 24 hours ago, I would literally repeat it 24 hours later.

002b66fb32.png

Application for Employment

Dear Mrs. Roberts,

We are pleased to move you forward in our hiring process. Please report to the hospital front desk and contact Ethan O'Flynn, NRP, for the next stages of the process.

E. O'Flynn
Center for Emergency Medicine

Bureau of Emergency Medical Services

(( @DanielPersaud ))