Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hercules

Hercules

I am Hercules, I am currently seventeen on the verge of turning eighteen. I am a volunteer firefighter and I also work on a medic unit as a first responder, usually averaging about twenty-four hours a week (as I type this, I am at the station right now on a shift). I've mostly been on San Andreas Multiplayer during my time role-playing and only recently got into role-playing on MTA, however, I hope to get into the fire department on the server as obviously it's what I know best, aha.

31 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I am Hercules, I am currently seventeen on the verge of turning eighteen. I am a volunteer firefighter and I also work on a medic unit as an emergency medical technician, usually averaging about twenty four hours a week (as I type this, I am at the station right now on a shift). I've mostly been on SA:MP my time role playing and only recently got in to role playing on MTA however I hope to get in to the fire department on the server as obviously it's what I know best, aha.

I think I know who you are, welcome tho.