Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ted

Get rid of Pizza Stack please, just in Idlewood.

Pizza Stacks is ugly as hell boy, get rid of it. Put something good there, seeing as everyone on the server spends some of their time there each day. It's time for a change people. I can't be the only person who thinks so, right?

oZCaMMR.png

WellStackedPizza-GTASA-Idlewood-exterior.jpg

1 minute ago, Snap said:

All the autism would spread out. No thanks.

True, but what if there was something there instead of that ugly ass building, where they can all run around freely and be in their happy place. Something easier on the eyes. You can't even eat their pizza.

Just now, callumjeff said:

cancer place to be but if you dont laugh on a daily by watching spastics try to roleplay there ur lying.

pizza stack is a great place and this can be solved as an IC issue. make a niner for loitering

True, true. Although it's entertaining, I'd rather a basketball court there or even just a parking lot, Stacks is ugly as hell, nothing would change a part from the building itself.

Just now, Ted said:

True, true. Although it's entertaining, I'd rather a basketball court there or even just a parking lot, Stacks is ugly as hell, nothing would change a part from the building itself.

A BB Court wouldn't make a difference, I'm pretty sure there's one next to IGS unless the mapping has changed since my ban. Either way, no one actually role plays basketball, nor uses the script. The only time I ever used it was to get the basket ball in stupid places.

If LikeMike's mapping can get accepted Jefferson would most likely be the new hotspot for the projects, and all the TriHard blacks would move down there. Mapping is a bit too much, though. If anything Firebird could always bring back his operation and start shooting the place up again. I just don't want to see some retarded vG and uG type shit where admins block the place off because dick heads only sit outside there.

2 minutes ago, callumjeff said:

A BB Court wouldn't make a difference, I'm pretty sure there's one next to IGS unless the mapping has changed since my ban. Either way, no one actually role plays basketball, nor uses the script. The only time I ever used it was to get the basket ball in stupid places.

If LikeMike's mapping can get accepted Jefferson would most likely be the new hotspot for the projects, and all the TriHard blacks would move down there. Mapping is a bit too much, though. If anything Firebird could always bring back his operation and start shooting the place up again. I just don't want to see some retarded vG and uG type shit where admins block the place off because dick heads only sit outside there.

Yeah, the one at IGS is still there. I suppose I've always just thought it's a little sad that a quarter of the server is packed outside there everyday. But yeah, I guess you're right there. ^

1 minute ago, ZythuM said:

Yeah, you dont just wipe the Pizza Stack Emporium just like that. After all, we're talking about Owl's best Mob Gang.

@GentleFart throw hands??

When you put it like that, I guess Stacks is authentic, still despise it. Pizza Stack Crips anyone?

I Agree With Ted and his personal opinion does make a difference because it shows everyone that we all have been thinking the exact same thing! Bringing something new to Idlewood would enlighten everyone and that I'm sure of and it won't necessary make people find other things to do but instead, maybe increase the population in the heart of Los Santos because I do wonder where everyone is when they not at Pizza Stacks, now. Not saying that Pizza Stacks should go but it is the perfect place for something new and if that exact spot is not, Idlewood is for sure. It just seems like there's no landmark in ganton, idlewood, willowfield, no where but Pizza Stacks.. Shoutout to that owner xD

nahh i disagree. @GentleFart spent a fuck ton of time to make it a better place for people to be. then you come talking about removing the shit out of it. at least make another place for people, maybe downtown so the roleplay expands there and not in just idlewood.

It used to be Idlewood gas. They remapped that. Barely ever used and everyone moved to Idlewood PizzaStacks.

It had a period of the skate park, near glen park. Remapped that, people stopped using it.

You delete Pizza stacks and remap that, they'll move somewhere else.

Welcome to MTA in a nutshell.

Go spend time in one of ingame's malls in Verona mall has open shops.. In Christmas the whole server is there just to get Santa hats and sell it for 50k.. Go repopulate Verona mall

@Ted - I fully agree the building is ugly and sticks out like a sore thumb. however Myself and the faction have no control over whom hangs out there.
my goals were simple: create an in-between of RSHaul and legal gov factions to open more job roles for new players. As stated above I have invested alot of time and effort into making this faction.
I'm genuinely hurt that alot of community members are bashing my faction solely on the people that dwell outside.
How would you feel if you spend a long time building a company only for someone to try rally community members to remove it solely due to aesthetics and the people that gravitate around it?

Thanks for all the public bashing guys, I get on well with alot of you and I am pretty hurt/ annoyed to see many of you insulting me for trying to mimic a low-end food franchise in a ghetto area.
I understand some of you are making genuine points and i respect that. but i cannot be held responsible for who visits the location.

1 hour ago, JDM said:

stack's new ownership fucked it up more than it already was. 

it's just a location for trolling without punishment. 

As stated above, I have no control over what people do within or near the building, thats down to the admins.

4 hours ago, WarmDemoK said:

You'll leave Caden Peerce without a place to piss on.

I would feel genuinely upset if you found somewhere else to urinate.

5 hours ago, Script said:

@Clippy95 @Weiga you guys know what to do. :)))

i'm sure the UAT will approve your terrorism perms to blow the place up because "we dont like " good luck my dudes.

5 hours ago, RCFIZPRO said:

I remember when IGS was the place to be. 

i remember it fondly.

6 hours ago, Strobe said:

wtf???

thats the best place on the server

A place where black and hispanic culture meets arab-japanese ricers!

<3

6 hours ago, LavaDip said:

Just get the terrorists to do it.

done.

as stated above, Uat will probably not approve the place getting blown up just because the people it attracts.

In short:
Thanks for publicly bashing me and my faction for things beyond my control. and Good job starting a lynch mob and directing hate towards community members instead of discussing it like an actual decent human being.

if you guys dont like the place, dont come here. its simple really.

I wouldn't quite say it's a lynch mob...but IPS does tend to attract the more poor role players. That, however, obviously isn't a product of the Pizza Stack Co. itself creating that poor RP somehow but it's just a nature of being a populated area that draws people in. Any area that has people which attracts more people in due time will attract poor roleplayers and receive a poor reputation. That clearly doesn't directly reflect the Pizza Stack faction itself and I really don't think anyone is making that point, so, don't get bent out of shape over the thread.

Obviously I'll remind everyone to keep it civil and try to be constructive with your posts as much as possible. (even though I know we like to meme as a community. :pepe: )